Look, what's done is done.
什么也改变不了
Nothing can change that.
但是你朋友的处境还有转圜的余地
But what can change is your friend's situation.
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
马上把我转移到高安全戒备的
Immediate transfer to the special holding unit
特别监狱去
at the high security facility.
那里要有私人电♥话♥和私人放风时间
There I'll get a private cell and private rec time,
为此 我愿意付五百五十万
and for that, i am willing to pay five and a half million dollars.
我从一家外科器官供给公♥司♥
So I was able to track down paperwork
查到一些文件
from a surgical supply company
证实了忘情人的心脏移植
verifying Valentine's heart transplant.
都是伯伽莎付的钱
It was all paid for by Bagosa.
但没有其他后期手术了
But there's not much more post-surgery.
忘情人说他把那些人都藏起来了
Valentine said he stashed those people somewhere,
这说明他可能买♥♥了块地
which means he could've bought land.
但问题是忘情人是做现金交易的
The problem with Valentine is that he's in a cash business.
没错 而且他也
Right. So it's unlikely
不可能用真名买♥♥东西
he's the kind of guy that's gonna use his real name on anything,
所以没有财务报告
so there's no financials,
就无法追查任何房♥地♥产♥交易
no way to trace any real estate transactions.
那忘情人究竟
Then where the hell
把他的目标们藏在哪里了
is Valentine hiding all these people he was supposed to kill?
我助手说你打电♥话♥找我
My assistant said you rang.
是啊 我打给你时你妈妈好像不是很高兴
Yeah, your mom didn't sound too happy when I called.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
她"卖♥♥了就后悔"的病犯了
Eh, she's got seller's remorse.
恭喜你们成功卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了
Hey, congrats on selling your house.
不是我的房♥子 是我妈妈的
Not my house. It's my mom's.
这意味着我要找个新的地下室
Which means I'm in the market for a new basement,
不知道你们需不需要一个不吸烟的室友
if any of you are looking for a friendly nonsmoker
他愿意干些轻松的家务活抵食宿费
willing to trade light housework for room and board.
你们听到这方面的消息告诉我也行
Well, if you hear of anything then.
好吧 有什么需要我帮忙
Cool. How can I help?
如果有人想要与世隔绝
So, listen, if somebody wanted to live off the grid,
杰瑞 我说的是像老大哥那种隔绝
Jerry, and I'm talking like Big Brother-fearing,
《1984》经典场景"老大哥在看着你!"无所不在的老大哥 监视所有人的一举一动
能够规避收入纳税 毫无踪迹
income tax-avoiding, way, way off the grid,
-他们会去哪里 -而且没有手♥机♥
- where would they go? - We're talking no phone service,
没有喧闹的游客
no nosey tourists,
与外界没有任何联♥系♥的地方
no contact with the outside world.
他们想问的是像你这样的人
What they're trying to say is where do
都住在什么地方
your like-minded friends all live?
有多少人
How many people we looking at?
大约十来个 也许更多
Maybe a dozen, possibly more.
那肯定得是个资源丰富的地方
Right. And it'd need to be a place that has the resources
足以维持一个社区长时间使用
to sustain a community like that for a long period of time.
你的意思是
So you're saying,
就像可能阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特选在夏威夷假死
like, if Amelia Earhart had come to Hawaii to fake her death
美国女飞行员 在太平洋飞行时神秘失踪 最后通信在豪兰岛附近
而不是豪兰岛
instead of Howland Island?
没错 杰瑞
Ye... Sure, Jerry.
这很简单
Well, that's easy.
只有两个地方 莫洛凯西海岸
Two places: west coast of Molokai
美国夏威夷群岛中隔离麻风病人的岛
或者拉奈岛热带雨林
or the Lanai rainforest.
如果你想要与世隔绝 这两处都可以
If you wanted to disappear, either place would work.
好的
Right.
查普曼特别探员
Special Agent Chapman.
你那边有什么新进展吗
Any progress on your end?
恐怕情况会更糟糕了 少校
I'm afraid we have a new development, Commander.
怎样个糟糕法
What's that?
我的可靠线人通知我一架由伯伽莎挂名公♥司♥
One of my most reliable C.I.S just told me a plane chartered by
租赁的飞机在四小时前离开底特律
one of Bagosa's front companies left Detroit four hours ago
载有六人 向西飞行
headed west with a manifest of six.
联邦航♥空♥管理局刚刚与那架飞机失联
FAA just lost contact with the plane.
我们确定他们在避开雷达追踪
We're pretty sure they're avoiding radar contact.
大♥麻♥烦正冲你们去呢
You got trouble headed your way.
六个人 武力充足啊
Six guys, a lot of muscle.
他们来这里不单单是为了忘情人
They're not just coming for Valentine.
他们的目标还有忘情人藏起来的人
They're coming for the people he's hiding, too.
我们得马上行动
We gotta move.
认真听我说
Listen to me very carefully--
如果你真的在乎你藏起来的人们
if you care about those people that you're hiding,
你得马上告诉我们他们所在
you need to tell us where they are right now.
发生什么事
What's going on?
有一架载有六人的飞机飞往这里
There's a plane in the air, with six guys on it--
他们来完成你的搭档斯特格纳失手的事
they're coming here to finish the job your pal Stegner couldn't.
我再说一遍
All right, so I'm gonna say it one more time:
如果你在乎他们 哪怕一点点
if they mean anything to you, anything at all,
你得告诉我们他们的藏身之处 你明白吗
you need to give us their location, you understand?
我怎么知道你们没有说谎
How do I know you're not lying?
只要告诉我们藏身处 你就能一起去救他们
You tell us where they are, you can help us save them.
莫洛凯西海岸
莫洛凯西海岸
他们离这八公里
They're five miles from here.
在废弃的夏令营营地里
In an abandoned summer camp.
我给你画了地图
I made a map for you.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
数目都齐了 就跟我们说好的一样
It's all there, just like we agreed on.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Mahalo.
出发
Let's go.
分头行动
Spread out.
发电机没油了
Generator is running out of fuel.
得找个人到镇里买♥♥补给
Somebody's gonna have to go into town for supplies.
我可以明早趁人少的时候去买♥♥
I can do that tomorrow morning before it gets too busy.
我会通知其他人 让他们写好购物清单
I'll tell the others, get them to make their lists.
我确定有些必需品存货短缺
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're running low on some of the essentials.
我们需要电池
We're gonna need some more batteries,
钓鱼线也不够了
and I think we're pretty low on fishing line.
搞定
It worked.
我就说吧 不夸夸我这个技术宅吗
Told you. Hey, how about a little love for the maestro?
杰瑞 干得不错
Good work, Jerry.
谢妹子夸奖
Thanks, sistah.
杰瑞 我这有动静
Jerry, I got movement.
稍安勿躁 马上就好
One diversion, coming right up.
有看到我的折叠小刀吗
Hey, have you seen my pocket knife?
你又丢了
Did you lose it again?
可能是哪个小屁孩顺走了吧
Maybe one of the kids took it.
我勒个去 烤面包机又坏了
I don't believe it-- toaster's broken again.
这儿需要帮手
Little help, here.
别动
Freeze!
你好啊 老大
Hello, boss.
忘情人 你知道自己在干什么吗
Do you have any idea what you're doing, Valentine?
命令你慢慢把枪放下
Asking you politely to put down your gun.
你最了解我了
You know me better than anyone.
不照做我就在这一枪崩了你
I'll blow your damn head off right here.
把他带走
Take him away.
遵命
My pleasure.
我救过你的命
I saved your life.
给了我一条你永远无法理解的生命
In ways you'll never know.
好了 请走这边 先生
All right, you want to step this way, sir?
有辆警车等着你呢
Got a nice little cage for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们走
Let's go.
550万 都在这了
All right, it's all here-- five-and-a-half million.
你得告诉我 你从哪搞来这么多钱
You're gonna maybe tell me where, uh, where it came from?
匿名捐赠
Anonymous donor.
捐赠人不会碰巧
That donor wouldn't happen to,
和你有什么关系吧
be somebody who's related to you, would it?
曾经有关
He was, once.
但现在和我无关了
He means nothing to me now.
这可能会让你付出无法预料的代价
This is gonna cost you in ways that you could not possibly predict.
你清楚吧
You know that, right?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表