乖乖回家
Go home.
拥抱你的妻子 亲吻你的孩子
Hug your wife, kiss your kids.
我才不管你们会不会中彩票
And I don't give a damn if you win a sweepstakes
碰上免费旅游 食宿全免的旅行
with a free trip with all accommodations--
反正别再回来了
don't come back here.
-谢谢 -谢谢忠告
- Thank you. - Thank you.
是永远别来了
I mean ever.
再会了 哥们
Shaka, brutha.
你的大日子啊 小杰
Big day for you, Jer.
杰瑞 挺帅气的嘛
Jerry, looking sharp, babe.
还穿了西装
I dig the suit.
真挺帅的
You look good.
租来的
It's a rental.
别这样
Ah, come on, now.
别紧张了
Hey, man, don't be nervous, okay?
这是你应得的 你真是非常勇敢
You deserve this. What you did was really brave.
谢谢你 科诺
Thanks, Kono.
加百列把这些照片留在你家吗
Gabriel left these photographs at your house?
你和科诺说过了吗
You talk to Kono?
没有 只跟你说了
No, you're the only one.
阿成 加百列可是个死刑犯
Look, Chin, Gabriel's a convicted killer, all right?
他根本不可信
I mean, he's not exactly reliable.
说不定这些照片是编辑处理过的呢
What if he, uh... what if he doctored these pictures?
可能是想让你和你表妹夫生出嫌隙
He could be trying to play you against your cousin's fiance.
也有可能 但这些照片已经检查过了
It's a good point, but these pictures have been authenticated.
是原片 而且是最近拍的
They're real, and they were taken recently.
亚当身边的这个人是谁
What about the guy with Adam?
有没有查到他的身份
We, uh... we get a positive I.D. on him?
还没有 不过既然加百利给我看这些照片
No, not yet. But if Gabriel wants me to see these,
那我估计应该不是什么好鸟
I'm guessing I'm not gonna like him.
我们的大英雄来了
There he is. Here's the hero.
瞧瞧你 兄弟
Look at you, buddy.
太帅了
You look great.
恭喜你 小杰 大家都为你感到自豪
Congrats, Jer. Everyone's really proud of you.
那我可以拿警徽了吧
I'll take that badge now.
别急啊 大超人
Ah, pump your brakes, now, Superman.
-警徽也没那么威风啊 -再等等
- We're not that proud. - Hang in there.
好事多磨嘛
Good things come to those who wait.
我们得快去占颁奖台前排的位置
Hey, uh, we better get a seat over there in front of the podium.
快坐满了
It's starting to fill up.
-别紧张 -没事吧
- Go get 'em. - You all right?
祝你好运 没事的
Good luck, buddy. Everything will be fine.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming down.
你应该不会讨厌我吧
I assume there's no hard feelings.
过去的事就过去吧
Water over the bridge.
其实...
Actually...
谢谢你的宽宏大量
that's mighty big of you.
我自己也反思了很久
After much personal reflection,
我决定原谅你因交付失败
I've decided to forgive the monetary debt
导致的金钱纠纷
incurred by the failed delivery,
也原谅你未来相同性质的失误行为
and any future transgressions of the same nature.
非常谢谢你 老板
Thanks. I really appreciate that, boss.
不用谢
No problem.
不过我也需要你帮我个小忙
I'm just going to need a small favor in return.
火奴鲁鲁是个紧密团结的小社区
Honolulu is a small, close-knit community.
我们相互关心
We care about each other.
杰瑞·奥尔特加先生则最能代表这一精神
No one typifies that type of spirit more than Mr. Jerry Ortega.
他的英勇行为让警方
His heroic actions directly led to the capture
抓获了两名联调局通缉的逃犯
of two of the FBI's most wanted fugitives.
鉴于他无私的英勇行为
For that selfless act of courage,
我很荣幸地授予他
it is my honor to bestow upon him
火奴鲁鲁警局市民英勇勋章
the Honolulu Police Department's Civilian Medal of Valor.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表