Yeah, I think... I think I heard that.
我怎么会想让莱恩死呢
Why would I want Lane dead?
我又没可能赢这个比赛 看看我
It's not like I got a shot at winning this thing-- look at me.
这是年轻人的赛场 对吗
Young man's game, huh?
我是个71岁的
I'm a 71-year-old Elvis
换了双膝的猫王
with a double knee replacement.
但我还有我自己的鬓角追逐者
But I still got my share of sideburn chasers.
鬓角追逐者
Sideburn chasers?
是啊 都是妞 我的追星族
Yeah, chicks, man. My groupies.
我的膝盖不怎么灵活了
My knees don't work too well,
但其它部分还不错
but the rest of me still does.
说真的 比赛本身
To be honest, the whole competitive thing
并不吸引我
doesn't really interest me.
我是为了挑战观念
I'm all about challenging perceptions.
为什么猫王
Like, why does Elvis...
一定要是个男的呢
even have to be a man?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是 这是个很好的观点
That's a... that's a very good point,
但你没回答我的问题
but you're not answering my question.
在莱恩·柯林斯表演之前
Were you or were you not in Lane Collins' dressing room
你去过他的更衣室吗
prior to his performance?
不 我没去过他的更衣室
No. I wasn't in his dressing room.
-但我可以找出谁去过 -是吗
- But I can find out who was. - Oh, yeah?
只要给我个警徽 我就能破案
Just give me one of the badges, and I can crack the case.
尼克松总统授权猫王
Nixon deputized Elvis, you know.
让他成为了联邦缉毒探员
Made him a federal narcotics... agent.
可不是嘛
You don't say.
当然 我去过莱恩的更衣室
Sure, I was in Lane's dressing room-- I stopped by to wish him
我祝他好运 给了他个香蕉花生酱三明治
good luck and offer him a peanut butter and banana sandwich.
我总是多带几个
I always pack a few extra,
因为我会低血糖
'cause I'm hypoglycemic.
你有附带给了点喝的吗 比如波本酒什么的
Did you offer him a drink with that, maybe some bourbon?
没有 真好笑
No. That's funny.
莱恩确实收到了一瓶作为礼物
Lane had actually gotten one as a gift.
我进去的时候他正在开瓶呢
He was cracking it open when I came in.
他请我喝一杯 我拒绝了 戒酒十六个月
He did offer me a shot, but I said no-- 16 months sober.
你不知自己有多幸运 那瓶酒有毒
You have no idea how lucky you are; that bottle was poisoned.
那要是伏特加的话 我现在已经死了
If that had been Vodka, I'd be dead right now.
莱恩几乎没有谈过他的个人生活
Lane never really talked about his personal life.
做我们这行
In this business,
你知道入门前就要身份清白
you kind of learn to check your identity at the front door.
但是谣言开始流传
But the rumors started to flow,
最终我们都知道他的出身背景
and eventually, we all learned about his background.
什么背景
What background is that?
*她就是你要的一切*
*She's everything that you wanted*
*你无法再伪装 因为你已察觉*
*You can't pretend anymore 'cause you found it*
莱恩·柯林斯曾是
So, Lane Collins was the lead singer
自♥由♥奔放乐队的主唱
in a band called Freelance Riot.
这首歌♥在2006年的时候
This song was all over the radio
火了好几个月
for a few months back in 2006.
这些人被称为是自杰克·约翰逊之后
These guys were hyped as the biggest musical act
夏威夷出身的最火的乐团
to come out of Hawaii since Jack Johnson.
我猜结果并不好 我就没听说过他们
I guess it didn't work out. I never heard of them.
他们发行了几张专辑 销量很差
Well, they released a couple of albums that went nowhere.
最终在几个月前解散了
Finally called it quits a few months ago.
但解散并不是所有人一致同意的
Only thing, they're breakup wasn't quite mutual.
消息公布后 乐队的吉他手
When the news broke, the guitar player,
克莱奥·费舍尔 在网上大肆发泄
Kaleo Fisher, firebombed the Internet.
看看这些信息
Check out some of these messages.
艾特莱恩·柯林斯
At Lane Collins.
"我还在努力把背后被捅的刀子拔♥出♥来♥
"Still dislodging the knife from my back.
谢谢你毁了这一切 兄弟"
Thanks for throwing it all away, dude."
话题"呛到呕吐物死掉"
Hashtag "Choke on puke and die."
而且据胖胖猫王说
Yeah, and according to Chubby Elvis,
莱恩告诉他那瓶酒是老友送的礼物
Lane told him that the bottle was a gift from an old friend.
我们到哪去找这个人
Where do we find this guy?
*等了这么久*
* Waited so long *
*等了这么久*
* Waited so long *
*我有两张通往天堂的车票*
* I've got two tickets to paradise *
*你快收拾行囊 我们今晚就出发*
* Won't you pack your bags, we'll leave tonight *
*我有两张通往天堂的车票*
* I've got two tickets to paradise *
这里可比布莱斯德尔音乐厅差太远了
Far cry from selling out the Blaisdell.
每天给这些人演奏确实能把人逼成杀人犯
Playing this crowd every night would make a guy homicidal.
丹尼 怎么了
Danny, what's up?
我真不想说出来 可杰瑞关于戏服的理论
It, uh, pains me to say it, but Jerry might have been
可能有点道理
onto something with his whole jumpsuit theory.
怎么了
How's that?
我们检查了被害人的手♥机♥
We dumped our victim's phone.
电♥话♥记录显示他给当地一家服饰店
Turns out he made six phone calls
打了六个电♥话♥ 很反常吧
to a local costume shop. What's up, guys?
总之 看来他知道出了问题
Uh, anyway, he obviously knew there was something wrong,
他想知道为什么他的戏服
and he was trying to figure out why he got
不是他想要的样子 我猜是这样
the wrong jumpsuit, I'm guessing.
看到了吧 伙计
Well, you see, buddy?
杰瑞的疯话其实是有道理的
There is a method to Jerry's madness.
那家店的人很有可能是最后一个
Well, whoever's at that shop might have been the last person
和被害人说过话的人 我现在就过去
our victim spoke to, so I'm gonna head over there now.
好吧 有消息通知我
All right, keep me posted.
*我有两张通往天堂的车票*
* I've got two tickets to paradise *
*我有两张通往天堂的车票*
* I've got two tickets to paradise *
谢谢
Mahalo.
克莱奥·费舍尔
Kaleo Fisher.
休息五分钟怎么样
Why don't you take five.
简直是疯了
So crazy.
真不敢相信莱恩死了
I can't believe Lane's gone.
真的吗
Really?
我可记得你送给他的话是
Cause I believe your exact words to him were:
"呛到呕吐物死掉"
"Choke on puke and die."
别这么说 我那是在泄愤
Come on, I was just venting.
现在想想 社交媒体
Turns out, social media isn't the best place
并不是喝醉发泄的好地方
to express yourself when you're drunk and bitter.
是的 那你现在是想告诉我们
Yeah. So now you're gonna tell us
你有多爱这个家伙吗
how much you loved the guy, right?
不 我恨他
No. I hated him.
我在那个乐队上倾注了所有的心血
I poured my life into that band,
他就这么毁掉了
and he took it all away.
我是说 看看这周围
I mean, look around.
我在给游客翻唱热门歌♥
I'm singing cover songs to tourists.
这工作糟透了
This gig sucks.
但虽然我怪莱恩
But as much as I blame Lane,
他仍是我摆脱这个地方的唯一机会
he was also my only ticket out of here.
我一直在跟一些经纪公♥司♥商量
I'd been talking to some booking agents about getting
重组自♥由♥奔放乐队 可...
Freelance back on the road, but...
大家都知道 没有主唱
everyone knows-- without a front man,
哪来的乐队呢
there's no band.
那么莱恩同意
So was Lane on board
你的重聚计划吗
for this big reunion tour?
几天前我去找他
I went to see him a couple days ago
跟他说了这个想法
to sell him on the idea, and...
他说他把我看成亲兄弟一样
he told me he loved me like a brother,
对于我们成就的一切 他感觉很骄傲
that he'd always be proud of what we accomplished,
但他觉得 那些时光已经是过去时了
but as far as he was concerned, those days were behind him.
这么说他把你拒绝了
So he shoots you down,
然后不到48小时
and then a scant 48 hours later,
他就刚好喝了毒药死了
he just drinks some poison and drops dead.
更有趣的是 那瓶毒死他的哈蒂根波本
You know what's funny, the bottle of Hartigan that killed him,
有目击者称
according to witnesses,
莱恩说是一位老朋友送给他的
Lane said it was given to him by an old friend.
等等
Wait.
哈蒂根波本吗 他是因为这个死的吗
Hartigan? That's what he was drinking?
是的
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表