藏着都市传奇的人
And then whoever has Urban Myth
意识到有人在查他
realizes that somebody's onto him,
所以他得除掉他俩
and realizes he has to clip 'em both.
我们得找出马在谁手上
We got to figure out who's got that horse.
好 我不明白一点
Okay, thing I don't get is this.
为什么偷了比赛用马却不要赎金呢
Why would you steal a racehorse and not ransom it?
-你又不能骑着它到处跑 -对
- I mean, it's not like you can run it anywhere. - No.
但如果能用作种马 就能赚很多钱
But you could put it out to stud, make a lot of money.
好 我们查过了
Okay, so we checked,
整个岛上只有三个种马场
and there are only three stud farms on the entire island.
但其中一个 中田马场
But one of them, Nakata Ranch,
刚好在齐欧尼的配送路线上
was right on Keone's delivery route.
他一定是在那儿看到了都市传奇
That must be where he saw Urban Myth.
好 有什么关于这个地方的信息吗
Okay, what do we know about this place?
马场主叫艾尔·莫奎奥
Owner's name is Al Mokuau.
就是牛仔骑术表演的那个人
That's the guy from the rodeo.
就是他想
That's the same guy who tried to
把整件事归咎于卢克·普凯利
pin this whole thing on Luke Pakele.
我觉得应该把他围捕了
I say we round him up.
什么意思 是马术的隐喻吗
What was that, a horse metaphor?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
威梅亚峡谷 中田马场
威梅亚峡谷 中田马场
莫奎奥在哪里
Hey. Where's Mokuau?
他大约一个小时前走了
Took off about an hour ago.
都市传奇在哪里
Where's Urban Myth?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你老板 他去哪儿了
Your boss-- where was he headed?
我不知道 他开了一辆皮卡
I'm not sure. He was in a pickup,
后面挂了一辆运马的拖车
with a horse trailer hitched to the back.
他要毁灭证据
He's getting rid of the evidence.
伙计们 我试过追踪莫奎奥的手♥机♥
Guys, I tried pinging Mokuau's cell phone,
但是接收不到信♥号♥♥
but I'm not getting a signal.
我大概知道他在哪里了
Think I might know where he is.
火奴鲁鲁警局刚刚查过过莫奎奥的账户
HPD just ran Mokuau's financials.
昨天他从一家当地建材供给公♥司♥
Yesterday he rented a backhoe from
租了一辆挖掘机
a local construction supply company.
今天早上 他把挖掘机运到了威梅亚峡谷
This morning, he had it delivered to a property
归他所有的一块地
he owns in Waimea.
他想把那匹马杀了然后埋掉
He's going to kill and bury that horse.
我们快走
Let's go.
威梅亚峡谷
威梅亚峡谷
不许动
Don't move.
没事 放轻松 小家伙 你没事了
It's all right. Easy, boy. You're all right.
转过身
Turn around.
把手给我
Give me your hands.
我胳膊快不能动了 我需要救护车
Can't even move my arm. I need an ambulance.
是吗 我可以帮你叫一辆
Yeah? Well, I'd call you one,
不过 这里的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥可不怎么样
but, you know, the service out here is terrible.
你呢 妹妹 你有信♥号♥♥吗
How about you, sis, you got anything?
半格
Half a bar.
我可能会流血而死
I could bleed to death.
是啊 有可能
Yeah, you could.
鉴于你的所作所为 倒是真可以考虑一下
And after all you've done, that's a real consideration.
什么... 你顶多能判我
Wha... All you got on me
盗窃财物
is stolen property
也许还有企图虐待动物
and maybe attempted animal cruelty.
那你就错了
That's where you're wrong.
来的路上 我们接到一个电♥话♥
On the way over here, we got a phone call.
看来本地的罪证鉴定室在齐欧尼的卡车里
Local crime lab-- seems they found a travel mug
发现了一个旅行杯
inside Keone's truck.
里面还有一些咖啡
Still had some coffee in it.
于是他们检验了杯子和咖啡
So they tested the mug and the coffee,
猜猜他们发现了什么
and guess what they found.
液体尼古丁残留
Traces of liquid nicotine.
所以现在我们认为
So now we're thinking that he got dosed
他今天早上去你马场时被投毒了
when he came by your ranch this morning.
鉴证室在杯子上还发现了一枚指纹
Lab also found a fingerprint on the mug.
我猜和你的指纹对比一下 会吻合的
And I'm guessing, once you give us yours, it'll match.
你胆子真不小 你偷了都市传奇
It was a gutsy play. You know, you steal Urban Myth,
把他运到这里来 用来配种
bringing him way out here, putting him out to stud.
如果齐欧尼没有认出这匹马
I think it probably would have worked
大概你就成功了
if Keone had not recognized this horse.
他打算揭发你
He was gonna blow the whistle on you.
而你察觉到了
And somehow you got wind of it.
你在他告发你之前把他干掉了
And you took him out before he had a chance to.
之后你去了他家
And then you went over to his place
发现他已经联♥系♥了哈里森
and discovered he'd already contacted Harrison.
这样一来哈里森也得死
So now Harrison had to go, too.
齐欧尼总说他有多喜欢赛马
Keone always went on about how much he loved horse racing.
我在监控录像里看到了他
I saw him on my security feed.
偷偷摸摸地 还拍了马的照片
sneaking around, taking pictures of him...
我知道他一定是认出了都市传奇
I knew he recognize Urban Myth.
为什么他就是不能适可而止呢
Why couldn't he just leave well enough alone?
已经没人在找那匹马了
No one was looking for that horse anymore.
都市传奇会在一个大马场里颐养天年
Urban Myth got to retire to a big ranch.
马主们都已经获得了保险赔款
While the owners got their insurance payout.
所有人都不再追究了
Everyone had moved on.
没人管了
No one cared.
除了齐欧尼
Except Keone.
我开始训练都市传奇时
Urban Myth was just a foal
它还只是匹小马驹
when I started working with him.
这么多年来我训练过很多马 可是...
I've trained a lot of horses over the years, but...
都市...
Urban...
这么说吧
Well, let's just say that
有些东西对你意义更大
some mean more to you.
你好啊 小家伙
Hey, boy.
你怎么那么不自觉地就坐在前排了
How come you automatically sit in the front?
等等 那不是不自觉
Well, look, hold on, it's not automatic.
首先 我说过我要坐副驾的 其次
First of all, I said shotgun. Second of all,
如果你非要小题大做
if you're gonna make a thing about it,
我就坐后面 我很有谦和有礼的
I'll sit in the back. I'm being polite.
你不能... 你昨晚就坐在那里
You can't... You're sitting there last night,
我都要把自己蜷成卷饼了
I got to fold myself up like a pretzel...
等一下 等等
Hold on, wait.
眩晕档Set For Stun是《星际迷航2》中主人公所使用的相位枪档位
等等
Hold on.
-就一会儿 -又来了 第15回合
- Just a moment. - Here we go-- round 15.
-别问什么意思 -等等 就一会儿
- Don't ask. - Wait, just a moment.
我只是想过来
I, uh, just wanted to thank...
对麦克斯表示感谢...
Max for his, uh...
他在这件案子上对我的帮助
his assistance on this case.
你作为助手的技术无与伦比
Your skills as a wingman are unparalleled.
很高兴能帮忙 桑吉特
Happy to assist, Sanjeet.
咱俩能合作
Hey, you know, us working together--
让我有机会
it's given me the opportunity to...
让咱俩重修于好
make things right between us.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
等等 这该不会是
Wait. Is that...
她是属于你的
You two belong together.
各位 请看
Gentlemen, behold
1974年限♥量♥原版
an original limited edition 1974
珍妮丝·兰德文书士活动手办
Yeoman Janice Rand action figure.
所以你俩之间
So this beef
闹的这么久就是为了个...
between you two this whole time has been about a, um...
芭比娃娃
a Barbie doll?
这是活动手办
It's an action figure.
得了 我走了
Ah. Okay, I'm done.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
这么多年来
You see, for many years,
我一直在收集原版
I had been collecting the original
星际迷航原初系列活动手办
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表