仍然下落不明
is still unaccounted for.
怎么 你没想到我们会查出来吗
What? You didn't think we were gonna find out about that?
哈拉瓦监狱的访客记录上都是你的名字
Your name's all over the Halawa visitor's log,
你别跟我说你去找威克洛夫特
and don't tell me Waincroft's helping you out
是为了查案 因为这个我也查过了
with an investigation because I looked into that as well.
凯利先生 你去找他是为了钱
Mr. Kelly, you went to him for money.
作为交换
And in exchange,
他获得了偏远乡村的一间单人牢房♥
he was offered a private cell in the country club wing.
那你应该知道 这只是故事的一半
Well, then you should know that that's only half the story.
一个叫马科·雷耶斯的人
A man named Marco Reyes
抓走了丹尼·威廉姆斯的弟弟
took Danny Williams' brother.
我借那笔钱是为了帮忙付他的赎金
I borrowed that money to help pay for that man's ransom.
你就没从中给自己留点儿吗
And you didn't shave a little off the top?
每一分钱都拿去作赎金了
Every penny went to the ransom.
凯利先生
Mr. Kelly...
雷耶斯先生的案子很多证据还存在矛盾之处
there's a lot of conflicting evidence regarding Mr. Reyes.
你现在被指控的罪名是协助对他的谋杀
You're here being charged with helping facilitate his murder.
所以你能明白我为什么有点怀疑
So you can understand why I'm a little skeptical.
这不是你怎么想的问题
It's not about what you think.
这是事实
It's the truth.
不过话又说回来 你从来对事实不感兴趣
But then again, you were never really interested in the truth,
对吧
were you?
你想要的只是看到我入狱
All you want is to see me behind bars.
那才是你该待的地方 凯利先生
That's where you belong, Mr. Kelly.
你从一个杀♥警♥犯那里拿走了毒品赃款
You took drug money from a cop killer.
无论那钱用在什么地方 这仍是犯罪
No matter how it was used, that's still a crime.
我的朋友认为他的弟弟要被杀害了
A friend thought his brother was going to be murdered.
我只是尽我所能去救他的弟弟
I did what I could to help save that man's life.
威廉姆斯探长一定是那种
Detective Williams must be some kind of friend
你愿意为了他牺牲事业和自♥由♥的朋友
if you're willing to throw away your career and freedom for him.
我是指 我不知道谁会为我做这样的事
I mean, I don't know anyone who would do that for me.
怎么了 有什么好笑的吗
What? Is something funny?
只是刚刚闪过你这种人居然有朋友的念头
Just the thought of you having friends.
你朋友杀了一个人 而你是帮凶
Your friend killed a man, and you aided and abetted.
所以我觉得唯一能坐在这里笑的人
So I'm thinking the only one who should be smiling here
是我
is me.
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
我刚从哈拉瓦监狱回来
I just came from Halawa.
加百列·威克洛夫特不在那儿
Gabriel Waincroft isn't there.
那他在哪儿
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我觉得是考夫林先发制人
But I think Coughlin took him
把他带走并藏起来了
and stashed him somewhere as a preemptive strike.
考夫林不是傻子
Coughlin's no dummy.
他估计猜到我们会去哈拉瓦监狱
He probably figured we'd go to Halawa
调查威克洛夫特告诉了内务部什么
to see what Waincroft told IA.
好吧 我们有得假设
Okay, we're gonna have to assume
加百列并没有告诉考夫林
that Gabriel didn't tell Coughlin
阿成要笔钱做了什么
what Chin was using the money for.
这个无赖大半辈子都是在监狱里度过的
Well, this bum's been in the system most of his life.
他知道游戏规则
He knows the game.
他会紧守信息
He's holding onto the information.
隐瞒真♥相♥也许就能再做一场交易
Withholding the truth to maybe make a another deal
以防考夫林没上钩
in case Coughlin doesn't bite.
好 加百列知道我表哥比较好下手
Okay, Gabriel knows that my cousin's an easy target.
如果他告诉内务部阿成收钱是为了中饱私囊
If he told IA that Chin took the money for himself,
考夫林会想尽一切办法
Coughlin's going to make sure
确保他永远再也当不了警♥察♥
he loses his badge and for good.
1850万美元
18 and a half million dollars.
这么多钱 应该很重吧
I have to imagine that was pretty heavy.
我们拍到你进去和出来时都带着钱 探长
We got you with the bags coming and going, Detective, so
所以钱现在在哪儿
where's the money?
我们把钱留在了需要它的地方
The money, uh, would be right where we left it.
圣约瑟夫的孤儿之家
Uh, St. Joseph's casa de los niños.
一家孤儿院
An orphanage?
你一定很爱小孩
You must really love kids
才会把那么多钱都留在那儿吧
to leave them that kind of cash, huh?
我是指...
I mean...
你杀了一个人
you offed a guy and...
你和你的同伴 你们拿着那笔钱
you and your accomplice, you could've just, uh,
本可以下半生无忧了
you could've just retired on that.
你从波士顿来的吗
You're from Boston?
爱国者队[橄榄球]Patriots.
棕熊队[冰球]和红袜队[棒球]Bruins and Red Sox.
但这都不重要
But that's hardly relevant.
没错 不重要 我只是
Right, no, I'm just,
我只是想弄清楚
I'm just trying to figure out
为什么一个生活在
why a guy who grew up
离我五百公里开外的人
300 miles away from me
会那么在意一个杀害贩毒人♥渣♥的凶手呢
cares so much about a scumbag drug-dealing murderer,
还是个南美的的毒贩
uh, from South America.
我在意的是法律
I care about the law.
而你犯了法
And you broke it.
就是这么简单
It's really that simple.
马科·雷耶斯把我弟弟分尸
Marco Reyes cut my brother up into pieces
放在了油桶里
and put him in an oil drum.
而你就残忍♥地杀害了他
And you murdered him in cold blood.
你要知道 雷耶斯先生也有家人
You know, you know, mr. Reyes had a family.
两个小男孩
Two young boys.
和你女儿年纪差不多
Just about the same age as your daughter.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
你擅用了私刑 探长
You took the law in your own hands, Detective.
在所有人里 你应该最清楚
Out of all people, you should've known better.
看来这个罪名是逃不了了 是吗
Well, I guess I'm gonna have to live with that, right?
但我不明白的是 你为什么在这儿
But what I, what I don't understand is why you are here.
你为什么要查这起案子
Why you are working this case.
就像我说过的 你犯了法
Like I said-- you broke the law.
就是这么简单
It's really that simple.
不对吧 我可是个警♥察♥
No, no, no. I'm a cop.
我这辈子都在和骗子打交道
I've been reading liars half my life.
这事绝不简单
It can't be that simple.
好吧 你很快就有大把的时间
Okay, well, you're gonna have a lot of time
在飞机上琢磨这事了
on the plane to think it through.
其实 我已经...
Oh, well, I already, um,
我已经有了点头绪
I already thought it through a little bit.
你看我说的对不对
Tell me what you think. Uh...
雷耶斯是你们的人
Reyes was on your payroll.
不然就是哥伦比亚人的 或者二者皆是
Or the Colombians... or both, whatever.
并且他之前在做的事还没完
And, um, whatever he was into is still in play
因为现在有人想要报复了
because now somebody wants payback.
不是为了他的死而报复
Not payback for his murder.
我敢说即使是他妈妈 都不关心他的生死
I'm sure his mother didn't even care about that.
而你们 你们需要找个替罪羊
But, no, you need someone to take the fall, uh,
因为你们还没从雷耶斯身上
because Reyes expired
拿到想要的东西 他就死了
before you got what you wanted out of him.
我说的对吗 大部分都对吧
Am I... close? Ballpark?
看来在飞机上我得给你弄本书读读了
I'm gonna get you a book for the plane.
我要是签了 我女儿怎么办
I sign that, what does my daughter find out?
你们要和她怎么说
What does she hear?
她只会看到报纸上的消息
What she reads in the papers.
其他的她都不会知道
That's all.
如果她跑去探望你
And if she comes to visit you,
那就得看那些哥伦比亚人怎么说了
that's on the Colombians.
我们没必要把事情弄这么复杂
There is really no reason to make this any more complicated.
等等 你这是什么意思
I'm sorry, what does that mean?
这是威胁吧
Is that a threat?
你在威胁我
Are you threatening me?
威胁我的家人吗
You threatening my family?
我可有点不懂了
I don't understand.
目光要长远 探长
Don't be so shortsighted, Detective.
签了这份弃权书
Sign the waiver...
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表