不要 不要 不要
No! No! No! No!
爸爸 我想回家
Daddy, I want to go home!
不要 不要
No! No!
爸爸在这 爸爸在这
Here's Daddy. Here's Daddy.
只是个噩梦 亲爱的
It's just a bad dream, sweetheart.
只是个噩梦
It's just a bad dream.
有我在
I got you.
有我在
I got you.
我在 我在 亲爱的
I got you. I got you, sweetie.
没事的 没事的
It's gonna be all right. It's all right.
距离上次做噩梦有几个星期了
Been a few weeks now since the last one.
我都开始以为也许她已经要放下这件事了
Beginning to think maybe she's ready to get past it,
但昨晚 天呐 这真的...
but last night, man, it just...
太可怕了
It was awful.
又做噩梦了
Another nightmare, huh?
对
Yeah.
她遭遇的一切 被绑♥架♥
The whole thing-- the abduction...
被关在笼子里
and being locked up in a cage...
目睹伊恩被杀...
and watching Ian die and...
这一切在她脑海中反反复复挥之不去
It just plays over and over on a loop in her head.
她不能...这一切一直缠着她
And she can't... It just never ends.
那个混♥蛋♥伊恩
That son of a bitch Ian, man.
他真的深深伤到了我女儿
He really got under my daughter's skin.
她摆脱不了
She can't shake it.
没错
Yeah.
我们都知道不愿闭上眼睛的滋味
We both know what it's like not to want to close your eyes.
只有时间才能治愈这创伤
Only cure for that though is time.
真是折磨
This is killing me.
我觉得非常无助
I feel utterly helpless.
每晚 我都向上帝祷告
Every night, I pray to God to take this thing off of her
让我背负她的苦痛 因为我能承受这一切
and put it on me 'cause I can handle it.
她是我的宝贝女儿
This is my little girl.
她不应该承受这一切
She shouldn't have to carry this.
你知道吗 卢 我告诉你
You know what though, Lou? Let me tell you something.
你在做你唯一能做的事
You're doing the only thing you can do.
你陪在萨曼莎身边
You're being there for Samantha.
让她知道她父亲爱她
Knowing she's got a father that loves her
而且愿意不惜一切代价来保证她的安全
and will do whatever it takes to keep her safe...
这就是她现在所需要的
that's exactly what she needs right now.
蠢货
Fool!
你已经陷入我的圈套了
You've fallen right into my trap!
没有你保护他们
Without you to protect them,
地球人就完蛋了
the people of Earth will perish!
你还是过去帮忙拯救哥谭镇吧
You better get in there and help save Gotham.
校车十分钟后就到
Carpool's gonna be here in ten minutes.
好了 你们两个小战士 让我看看
All right, you two warriors! Let me see this!
我们该走了 超人
Let's go, Supermen.
去上学了
To school!
脱掉斗篷去刷牙
Capes down, brush your teeth,
然后背好书包
grab your backpacks.
非常感谢你重新安排了日程
I really appreciate you rearranging your day like this.
我知道这很痛苦
I know it's a pain.
跟真正的超级英雄结婚
Comes with the territory when
这些事在所难免
you are married to a real superhero.
我今晚会补偿你的
I'll make it up to you tonight.
我保证
I promise.
你老保证
You always do.
-我... -没得商量
- I... - Not negotiable.
你今天有台大手术要做
You have a long day of surgery ahead.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我希望你每天都能照顾我 外公
I wish you could babysit me every day, Poppy.
我也希望 孩子
I wish I could, too, kiddo.
放学后你会来这里接我吗
Are you gonna be here after school?
当然啦
Oh, you better believe it.
你♥爸♥妈晚饭时间到家 对吧
Um, your parents get home around dinner time, eh?
我们带他们去双杰多兰家吃披萨怎么样
What do you say we take them to J.J. Dolan's for some pizza?
好啊
Cool.
我们会很开心的 外公
We're gonna have fun, Poppy.
我们一定会
We sure will.
要乖乖的哦
Be a good boy.
你也是
You, too.
-病人准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Is the patient prepped? - Yes.
好 在推他进手术室前在中♥央♥静脉和动脉上
Okay, go ahead and place an A line and a central line
-插好导管 -收到
- before he goes into the O.R. - Copy that.
然后我们就可以用外引流
Yes, and then we can put the ventricular drain
来稳定颅内出血了
to stabilize the intracranial bleeding.
你还有多远
How far out are you?
我几分钟之内就到
I'll be up in a minute.
我刚进车♥库♥
I'm pulling into the garage now.
努力 你可以做到的
Dig deep. You got this.
保持呼吸
Keep breathing. Okay?
再跑远点
Just a little further.
好了 再加把劲 加把劲
All right, push yourself now. Push yourself.
一直往前 加把劲
Straight away, push yourself.
跑 格蕾丝 跑
Go, Grace! Go!
跑 加油 格蕾丝
Go! Push yourself, Grace!
就到这里
That's it.
我们用了六分十八秒
That right there is what we call
跑到了这里
a six-minute, 18-second mile.
总统体能奖十拿九稳了
That President's Physical Fitness medal is in the bag.
听到了吗
You hear me?
很好 因为去年我没做好
Good, 'cause I didn't do so hot last year.
别想着去年了
Forget about last year.
今年会大不同
This year's gonna be different.
谢谢你帮我 史蒂夫叔叔
Thanks for helping me, Uncle Steve.
丹诺说他再讨厌游泳
Danno says the only thing he hates
也比不上对跑步的恨之入骨
more than swimming is running.
别理丹诺
Don't worry about Danno.
我一想到等他真变成坏脾气的
You know, it scares me to think
臭老头的时候的样子
what that guy's gonna be like
就觉得很可怕
when he actually is a grumpy old man.
我懂
I know.
那看上去像你的车 史蒂夫叔叔
That looks just like your car, Uncle Steve.
那就是我的车
Because it is my car.
听着 你...你待在这哪都别去
Listen to me, you don't... you don't move from this spot.
知道吗 不要跟任何人说话
Okay? You don't talk to anybody...
好 我不会
Okay, I won't.
别走开 好吗
Don't move, all right?
我不会 不会 我保证 快去吧
I won't, I won't. I promise. Go!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
好 我就来
All right, I'm on the way.
等等 等等 别挂
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey! Don't hang up.
我要报失一辆汽车
I need to report a stolen car.
是我的
It's mine.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
在什么情况下
Okay? At what point
你觉得留我无辜的十二岁女儿一个人
did you think that it was a good idea to leave
在偏远的街道上
my innocent 12-year-old daughter alone
是个好主意
in a... in a deserted street by herself?
你什么时候觉得那样做没问题
When did you think that was okay?
早上好 我很好
Good morning. I'm fine.
-你怎么样 -不
- How are you though? - No.
不不不不 别这样 好吗
No, no, no, no. Don't do that, okay?
-回答我的问题 -什么
- Answer the question. - What?
这又不是我把她丢在马卡哈中心
It's not like I left her in the middle of Makaha.
对 对
Oh, right, right.
因为神经病 疯子
Because deviants and nutjobs
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表