如果丹妮尔看到了罗曼的脸
If Danielle saw Roman's face,
那他就有动机追踪她
that's motive for him to go after her.
威基基 威斯汀莫阿纳冲浪者酒店
威基基 威斯汀莫阿纳冲浪者酒店
您好 先生下午好
Aloha. Good afternoon, sir.
欢迎来到莫阿纳冲浪者
Welcome to the Moana Surfrider,
威斯汀度假和水疗中心
a Westin Resort and Spa.
请对其进行验证
Please have this validated.
谢谢
Thank you. Mahalo.
《共济会秘史》
杰瑞
Hey, Jerry.
你好 伙计
Aloha, dude.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me here.
没事
No trubs.
正好我今天有时间
Fortunately, my schedule was light today.
怎么了
What's up?
科诺以前说过你有个朋友
Kono once mentioned you had a friend who worked
在伦纳德的面包房♥工作 是吗
at Leonard's Bakery. Is that right?
扎克 他差不多算我家人 怎么了
Zak. He's practically 'ohana. Why?
科诺很喜欢他们店里的澳洲坚果甜甜圈
They make this macadamia nut malasada that Kono loves.
我想给她带一盒
I want to get her a box.
但问题是他们每年只做一次
But the thing is they only make it once a year.
你有没有可能从你朋友...
Do you think it's possible to get your-your friend to...
特别订一盒
Do a special order?
我可以这么做
Yeah, I could probably make that happen.
太谢谢了 杰瑞
Mahalo, Jerry.
你还好吗
You okay?
你知道...
Yeah. You know...
我和科诺...今天早上大吵了一架
Kono and I had a... pretty big argument this morning,
-我只是想... -赔礼道歉
- and I just... - Peace offering.
不用说了
Enough said.
但科诺还好
But you know you're getting off easy.
大多数女人你可是要拿钻石手链去道歉的
Most women would cost you a diamond bracelet,
但科诺不是
but not Kono.
是啊 那种东西对科诺来说不重要
Yeah, that kind of stuff doesn't matter to Kono, you know?
她...她就是一个很简单的人
She's... she's all about the simple things.
这也正是我爱她的地方
That's what I love about her.
别别别
No, no, no, no.
我不要你的钱
Put your money away.
只要让我带着你那性感的小家伙出去转转
Just let me take that hot little number for a spin sometime.
我不是指科诺 是你的法拉利
No, not Kono. Your Ferrari.
当然当然
Of course. Right.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thanks, man.
头发再少一点
He had less hair than that.
丹妮尔的画像
So, Danielle's sketch
已经发给夏威夷警局和运输安♥全♥局♥了
is now out to HPD and TSA.
这个罗曼也许很聪明
This guy Roman might be smart,
但在众目睽睽之下他逃不掉了
but he ain't gonna be able to hide in plain sight anymore.
实际上 我也有个方法让他来找我们
Actually, I might have a way to make him come to us.
埃姆斯的手♥机♥刚刚收到
Ames's cell phone just got a text
来自不知名用户的短♥信♥
from an unidentified caller.
"五零特遣队搜查了房♥子
"Five-0 raided house.
需要立即逃离这座岛"
Need immediate exfil off the island."
一定是罗曼发来的
It's got to be Roman.
他不知道埃姆斯死了
He doesn't know Ames is dead.
为什么我们不以埃姆斯的身份回他短♥信♥
So why don't we have Ames text him back,
约他出来呢
set up a meet.
监狱病区
听着 我的意思是
Look, I'm just saying, I mean,
我不知道你们演的是哪出
I don't know what the drama was all about,
但是他看起来很糟糕
but the guy feels terrible.
我不是很了解亚当
And I don't really know Adam,
但我可以说他一直在自责
but I could tell he's been beating himself up.
所以怎么说 你能不能原谅他
So what do you think? Could you forgive him?
没有什么要我原谅的
Well, there's nothing really to forgive.
我们是吵了一架 小两口的寻常小吵呗
I mean, uh, we had an argument. Couples argue.
那你们现在和好了
Oh. So you guys are cool now?
没那么简单
Well, it's not that simple.
好吧 不管怎样 我希望你们可以和好
Okay. Well, whatever it is, I hope you guys work it out.
我觉得亚当值得拥有
I think Adam's a real keeper.
你刚刚还说你不是很了解他这个人
You just said you didn't know the guy very well.
我知道他很有钱 发型很帅 还有豪车
I know he's got big bucks, great hair, and an awesome car.
说心里话
Full disclosure:
我对他还有那么点小小心动
I kind of have a little man crush on the guy.
我还有工作要做 要开张了
Ooh. I got to get to work. Time to spin the sign.
我听说了你的新工作
Oh, yeah. Hey, I heard about your new job.
-还顺利吗 -挺好的
- How's that going? - It's great.
增加了一些新动作
Added a few new moves to the repertoire.
体侧投掷 划桨
Sidearm toss. Rowboat.
我对人体方向性工作还挺在行的
I'm really crushing this whole human directional gig.
都是行话
It's an industry term.
好吧 我很高兴你一切都顺利
Right. Well, I'm glad it's going really well for you.
带个在路上吃吗
One for the road?
这样不好
I really shouldn't.
拿着吧
Yeah, you should.
我的工作确实消耗了不少卡路里
I do burn some serious calories doing what I do.
谢谢
Mahalo.
见到你很高兴 伙计
Hey, nice to meet you, dude.
你比死人看上去好多了
You look good for a dead man.
这个男人为五零特遣队工作吗
That guy works for Five-0?
他是你们的吉祥物吗
What is he, your mascot?
他其实没有警衔
He doesn't really have a title.
你男朋友感觉像是个老实人
Well, your boyfriend sounds like a decent guy.
和他交往多久了
How long you been with him?
三年
Three years.
都三年了还没结婚吗
Three years? And you're not hitched?
我们...正在为了结婚排除万难
We're, um... you know, we're working things out.
三年了 是什么阻止你俩结婚
So, three? What's the holdup?
你是我闺蜜吗
What, are we girlfriends?
我可不会和你谈论这话题
Look, I'm not discussing this with you.
他好像很为你痴狂
Ah, well, he sounds crazy about you,
所以 我觉得问题出在你这
so... I'm guessing you're the problem.
是你不肯向他托付终生
You're the one who can't commit.
这是怎么回事
What's that all about?
只是有一点小障碍
Look, there's just an issue, okay?
我不确定能不能克服
And I'm not sure I can get past it.
我不会审讯你
Look, I'm not gonna cross-examine you.
-但能再让我说句话吗 -不能
- But can I say one more thing? - No.
你现在所做的事 不是很好
Look, what you're doing, it ain't cool.
如果你现在无法托付终生
If you can't commit by now,
你得对他公平点 放他走吧
you need to be fair to the guy and cut him loose.
别再玩弄他感情了
Don't be stringing him along.
我要下楼去买♥♥杯咖啡
Okay, look, I'm gonna go downstairs and get a coffee.
你要吗
You want one?
不了 我再兜一圈
No. I'm gonna do another lap.
好的 别兜太久了
Okay. Don't overdo it.
遵命 医生
Yes, Doctor.
火奴鲁鲁 福斯特植物园
火奴鲁鲁 福斯特植物园
我不喜欢这
I don't like this.
罗曼定的地点
Roman chose the spot.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
有情况
I got something.
公园东侧 灰色外套
East side of the park. Gray jacket.
-可能是他 -我看到了
- It could be him. - Yeah, I got him.
快到了
就是他
It's him.
快到了
行动
Move out.
罗曼·泽德尼克 别动
Roman Zednick! Freeze!
-五零特遣队 -所有人趴下
- Five-O! - Everybody down!
慢慢把手从口袋里拿出来
Move your hands out of your pockets nice and slow.
双手抱头
Put 'em behind your head.
慢慢来
Slowly!
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表