Oh, I understand.
你们要忙重要的警务工作
You're busy with important police work.
我只不过是个丢了盆蕨类植物的老太太
I'm just an old lady with a stolen fern.
我刚才有说是蕨类植物吗
Oh, did I mention that it's a fern?
我都养了六年了
Six years I had it.
我也不想影响你们工作
I don't mean to bother.
这样吧
You know what,
我一会派人去你那里调查一下
um, I'm gonna send somebody over to look into that.
好吗
Okay?
真是个贴心的好孩子
Such a sweet boy.
好吗 那你先回家...
Okay? So you go home, and, uh...
一会就会有人登门拜访的
and you'll expect to see somebody soon.
好吗
All right?
一定记得
Be sure
吃完之后把盘子还给我
to return the plate when you're finished with it.
好的
Okay.
非常感谢你的曲奇
Thank you very much for the cookies.
谢谢 猫咪真乖
Thanks. Oh. Sweet kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty.
谢谢 是的
Thank you. Yes. He-he is.
它很乖
He's-he's good.
再见
Okay. Bye-bye.
拜拜
Bye now.
下次见
Bye-bye.
拜拜
Bye now.
拜
Bye.
要是我 就用那个...
I personally would've gone with the, um...
同性恋的身份保持卧底身份了
the gay thing to keep our cover.
监视 第一晚
监视 第一晚
你饿了吗 我们叫点东西吃吧
You hungry? Let's get some dinner.
你挑 随便挑 你想吃什么
You choose. Any place you want. What do you want?
中餐听起来不错
Uh, Chinese sounds good.
我吃味精会头疼
I get a headache from the MSG.
好吧 要不就...
Okay. Uh... how 'bout, uh...
那个不算糟的披萨店怎么样
how 'bout that pizza place that doesn't suck?
我知道了 我知道了
Oh, I got it. I got it, I got it, I got it.
你吃过印度菜吗
You ever had Indian food?
你这样吃不对
You're doing it wrong.
我这样吃不对吗
I'm doing it wrong?
看我的 弄一块薄饼
Watch me. Get a piece of naan.
蘸一点咖喱酱 明白吗
You dip it in the masala, okay?
这里还有点鸡肉 弄点鸡肉
We got a little chicken there. Get your chicken.
放到饼里面 做成一个肉卷
Put it inside, make a little meat pocket,
随便怎么卷
however you want to do it.
然后再弄点芒果酱
Then you go mango chutney.
芒果酱
Mango chutney.
放点在上面
Put it on top.
吃吧
Go.
就这样 这样吃才对
That's it. That's how you do it.
怎么了 你不喜欢吗
What's the matter? You don't like it.
不 我很喜欢
No, I like it very much.
这大概是我这辈子
It's probably one of best things
吃过最好吃的东西了
I've ever tasted in my entire life.
事实上我都不太明白
In fact, I don't know how it is
我长这么大
that I've gone this long in my life
居然都没吃过这样的异国美味
without experiencing such exotic flavors.
那还有什么问题吗
All right, so what's the problem?
问题
The problem?
你脸上的表情
What's with your face?
问题就在于
Well, the problem might be
你说的我可以挑我们吃什么
'cause you said I could choose where we eat.
什么
What?
"你挑" 你说了 "你挑"
"You choose." you said, "you choose."
你说"你挑" 然后我就挑了一堆地方
You said, "you pick." And I picked a bunch of places,
你都给否决了 然后你自己挑了一个
you knocked them all down, and then you picked a place
你想吃的 你竟然还觉得好笑
that you wanted... Oh, I'm glad you think it's funny.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
没有
No.
不过是顿晚餐罢了 丹尼
It's dinner, Danny.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
不 你就是这样的 不光是这晚餐
Well, no, that's the thing. It's not just dinner, okay?
这就是个叫做关系支配性的东西
This is what's called relationship dominance.
懂吗 就像你一定要开我的车
Okay? It's like you having to drive my car.
你总是要开我的车
You always got to drive my car.
你总想控制一切 史蒂夫
You got to be in control, Steve.
这是从你那本手册里看来的吗
You get that from your workbook?
我就是从那本手册看来的
I did get it from my workbook, okay?
这是非常有启发的一章
It's a very enlightening chapter, okay?
是讲关于人格类型的
It's all about personality types.
你这是要读给我听吗
Oh, you're gonna read it to me?
告诉我这个和你一点都不像
Tell me this doesn't sound like you, okay?
"ESTJ 即守护者型人格
"ESTJ, or Guardian types,
"自信 可靠 忠诚
"are confident, dependable, loyal.
"天生的领导者
"Natural leaders.
"趋向于使尽全力
"Tend to put forth much effort
履行他们的责任和义务"
in fulfilling their duties and obligations."
抱歉 我能打断你一会下吗
I'm sorry, can I stop you for a second?
我应该生气吗
Am I supposed to be offended?
因为你让我感觉自己很棒
'Cause you just made me sound awesome.
这些是你的优点 我正准备说缺点呢
Well, those are the strengths. Now I'll get to the weaknesses.
"很难与他人感同身受
"Not naturally in tune with what others are feeling.
"不善于表达自己的情感
"Difficulty expressing emotions.
难于接受批评"
Difficulty accepting criticism."
-能让我吃完饭吗 -耳熟吗
- Hey, can I eat my meal? - Sound familiar?
-应该很耳熟 -我能安静地吃个饭吗
- Yeah, you should. - Can I eat my food in peace, all right?
没关系 很简单 门外汉用的词汇
It's fine. The... Look. Look. Simple. Layman's terms,
你是个古怪的控制狂 行吗
you are a whacked-out control freak, okay?
好吗 但我爱你 我真的很感激你
Yeah? But I love you, and I really thank you a lot
介绍我吃这个芝士菠菜
for introducing me to this Saag Paneer
-或是随便啥名的东西 -不用谢
- or whatever it's called. - You're welcome.
艾格尼丝
Agnes.
艾格尼丝要到下周才回来
Agnes isn't due back till next week.
抱歉 我肯定走错地方了
I'm sorry. I must have the wrong place.
我很确定那是不可能的
I'm pretty sure that's not possible,
因为你刚用钥匙打开门进来了
considering you just let yourself in with a key.
对啊
Right.
怎么回事 兄弟们
So what's up, fellas?
我在帮我姑妈艾格尼丝看家 你是谁
Uh, I'm house-sitting for my Aunt Agnes. Who are you?
我是瑞吉 住在楼下
Oh, I'm Ricky. From downstairs. Yeah.
艾格尼丝让我在她外出时
Agnes has me check in on Mr. Pickles
帮她来看看皮克斯先生
while she's out of town.
这家伙要不停地玩耍和激励
Guy needs lots of play and stimulation
否则它会闹小情绪 你知道吧
or he gets a little moody, you know?
猫可是智商很高的
Cats are, like, highly intelligent.
他是只狗粉
He's a dog guy.
太差劲了 兄弟
Oh. Lame sauce, bro.
猫才是好东西
Cats are where it's ats.
过来 小家伙
Come here, little feller.
你能别发出那种声音吗 拜托了
Can you stop making that noise, please?
-拜托了 -好了
- Please? - All right.
我要给我的小朋友喂食了
I'm gonna feed my main Menehune here,
然后让你们继续吃饭
and then I'll let you dudes get back to your chow.
我们来看看
Let's see.
艾格尼丝把猫粮放在哪了
Where did Agnes leave that cat food?
你在找这个吗
You looking for this?
不 那是猫薄荷 兄弟
Oh, no. That's the, uh, catnip, bro.
我不知道我要怎么看这个
So I don't know how I feel about this.
你把毒品藏在我姑妈家
You're storing dope at my, uh... my aunt's place?
很聪明 不是吗
It's pretty genius, right?
这样的话 警♥察♥永远不可能把我
That way, the cops can never put me in the same room
跟讨厌鬼关在一起了
as the icky sticky.
因此 讨厌鬼瑞吉永远不会被抓住
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表