继续打吧
Yeah, keep trying.
卢 你那里情况怎样
Lou, what do you got?
我一直在排查
So I been going through this list
伯恩斯好心提供给我们的名单
that Burns was kind enough to provide for us.
有谁看起来是有嫌疑的吗
Any of them look good for this?
一个也没有
Not even close.
听着 这些袭击葡萄酒店的人是专业的
Look, the guys who hit that wine shop were pros.
我们要找的是一个身手老练的三人组
I'm talking about a sophisticated three-man team
他们能绕过商业级别报♥警♥系统
that was able to bypass a commercial-grade alarm system.
伯恩斯的名单上没人有这种能耐
Now, there's nobody on Burns's list that's capable of that.
那名单上的人全是些小混混和持枪抢劫犯
The only guys on there are small-timers and stick-up guys.
真是出乎意料 那个混♥蛋♥骗了我们
Very surprised-- the schmuck lied to us.
你说对了
You got that right.
伯恩斯一直都知道钻石在哪里
Burns knew where those diamonds were all along.
那个名单就是个幌子而已
This whole thing with the list is nothing but a stall.
是的 伯恩斯的死期也快到了
Yeah, well, the clock's about to run out on Burns.
巴里 巴里
Barry? Barry?
巴里
Barry?
史蒂夫
Steve.
这儿有争斗的痕迹
Got signs of a struggle.
阿成
Chin...
我需要伯恩斯的确切位置
I need an exact location on Burns.
好的 根据追踪监测仪显示
All right, well, according to the tracking monitor,
他还在家里 等一下
he's still at the house. Stand by.
信♥号♥♥显示他在豪♥宅♥的后院
Signal shows he's at the back of the property.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
丹尼
Danny.
救命
Help!
在那边
Over here.
救命
Help!
感谢老天
Oh, thank God.
还以为我要死在这里了
Thought I was gonna die in there.
可能再淹几个小时 你就会死了
Like, a couple more hours, you probably would have.
这东西救了我的命
This thing saved my life.
是啊 怎么回事
Oh, yeah? How's that?
那个疯子要开枪崩我脑袋
'Cause that-that maniac was gonna shoot me in the head,
我就说 "喂
and I said, "Hey...
如果这监测仪测不到脉搏了
The cops are gonna be alerted right away
警♥察♥就会立刻知道的"
if this monitor stops registering a pulse."
这玩意并不是那样运作的
You know, it doesn't actually work like that,
你知道的 对吧
you know that, right?
是吗
It doesn't?
还好我不知道
Good thing I didn't know that.
够了 你对我们撒谎了 是吧
Okay, enough, all right? You lied to us, okay?
你说的那些名字全是没用的
You told us a bunch of phony names,
害我们白忙活一场
so we'd be spinning our wheels.
我为什么要那样做
Why would I do that?
你为什么要这样做
Why would you do that?
因为你就是个混♥蛋♥
'Cause you're a jerk is why.
这还说明 你需要争取时间
The other thing is, you need to buy some time
这样你们这伙人就可以把钻石运出岛了
so your guys can smuggle the diamonds off the Island.
不过我有个好消息 那就是
I got good news-- the good news is
你终于可以去监狱给大佬捡肥皂了
you finally now do get to be someone's prison bitch.
不 不 不
No. No, no.
不要啊 他们会把我撕了的
Please. They'll rip me apart in there.
那你得重新权衡一下
Okay, well, you need to reevaluate
你目前的状况了 现在就坦白吧
your current situation and talk right now.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我知道钻石藏在什么地方
I knew where the diamonds were stashed.
所以我派了一帮人去偷那些钻石
So... I put together a crew to boost them...
然后把它们运出岛
and smuggle them off the Island.
那帮人现在在哪
Where do we find this crew?
他们躲在瓦拉尼酒店里
They're holed up at the Walani Hotel.
我们让一个猫王模仿者做我们的搬运工
We got one of those Elvis impersonators to be our mule.
他本能够带着钻石 明天一早
And he was supposed to fly out with the diamonds
就飞离这个岛的
first thing tomorrow morning.
"本能够" 是什么意思
What do you mean, supposed to?
我把一切都告诉伊万诺维奇的那个变♥态♥弟弟了
Well, I told Ivanovich's psychopath of a brother everything.
如果那帮人现在还没死...
If those guys aren't dead already...
那也离死不远了
they will be soon.
好的 摊牌吧
All right, let's see 'em.
杜克 听着
All right, Duke, listen.
去找酒店的保安 把这个地方封锁起来
Find hotel security and lock this place down.
还有 查清楚他们在哪个房♥间
Also, find what room these guys are in.
好的
All right.
你们在这儿干什么呢
Hey, what are you guys doing here?
1650号♥房♥
Room 1650.
好的 你们跟着我
All right, you guys, you're with me.
杰瑞 待在这
Jerry, stay put.
落日款
Sunset design.
红蓝两色 就是这个款式
Red and blue. That's the suit.
史蒂夫
Steve!
在那边
Over there!
宝贝 跳起草裙舞吧
Rock a hula, baby!
大家趴下 趴下
Everybody get down! Down!
趴下
Get down!
趴下
Get down!
该死
Come here!
放人 假猫王
Go! Fake Elvis!
放了人♥质♥ 立刻
Let the hostage go! Now!
听着 兄弟 你想活着离开
Look here, hoss, there's only one way
只有一条路可走
you're getting out of here alive!
好枪法 头儿
Nice shot, boss.
小心点
Okay, take it easy.
尸体身上可戴着价值三百万美元的钻石
There's $3 million worth of diamonds on this body, all right?
有谁想说那句话吗
No one's gonna say it?
猫王已经离开大楼[人间]了
Elvis has left the building.
猫王每次演出结束后总有女粉丝赖在楼里不走
所以每次主办单位都得宣布"猫王已经离开大楼了"
很好
Good.
杰瑞 问一下 我一直想问你的
Oh, Jerry, by the way, I've been meaning to ask you.
你不会像那些狂热粉丝一样
You're not one of those nuts
认为猫王还活着 是吧
that thinks Elvis is still alive, are you?
当然不会
Course not.
有点脑子的人都不会这样认为
No sane person believes he is.
猫王死了很多年了
Elvis died years ago.
和保罗·麦卡特尼一样
Almost as long as Paul McCartney.
什么 他是披头士乐队里
What? He's one of the two Beatles
还健在的两人之一啊
who actually is still alive.
不是的 1967年的一场车祸里他就死了
Nope. Died in a car crash in '67.
现在的是个假扮的
Replaced with a look-alike.
一个非常有才的假扮者
One very talented look-alike.
拜托 杰瑞 都知道那只是都市传说而已
Come on, Jer, everybody knows that's an urban legend.
-啥 -什么啥
- What? - What what?
你听过"草莓园"这首歌♥吗
Have you listened to "Strawberry Fields"?
听了你就明白了
The evidence is all there.
约翰承认了
John confessed.
当然
Oh, sure.
我猜是林戈枪击了肯尼迪
And I suppose Ringo shot Kennedy.
披头士乐队成员
帮我个忙
Oh, do me a favor,
别让他再开这个话头了 行吗
don't get him started on that one, all right?
因为你们在大会上的各种枪战
Hey, since you guys shot up the convention,
我们决定把聚会转移到露台继续
a bunch of us are gonna continue the party over at RumFire.
谁要过去喝一杯
Who's up for a drink?
算我一个
I could use one.
好 只要不喝波本 加上我
Yeah, as long as it's not bourbon, I'm in.
喜来登威基基度假村
喜来登威基基度假村
好吧
Okay.
你不记得那个赌约了
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表