科诺 我并不知道每个投资者的名字
Kono, I don't know the name of every one of our investors.
这事很重要吗
What does this have to do with anything?
我们认为吴法今天早上绑♥架♥了麦格瑞特
We think Wo Fat abducted McGarrett this morning.
桑民说他在美国用
Sang Min says he uses the alias Anthony Shu
安东尼·舒的化名做生意
to do business in the United States.
好吧
Okay, um...
我这就去办公室 尽力找一找资料
I'll go to the office, get everything I can.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
如果你乖乖招认
This can end
我就不折磨你了
if you just tell me what I want to know.
如果你想杀了我
If you're gonna kill me,
赶紧的
just do it.
史蒂夫 如果我想要你的命
Steve, if I wanted to kill you,
我早就动手了
I would have done it long ago.
仔细想想吧
Think about it.
好吧
Okay.
你想知道你♥爸♥的下落是吗
You want to know where your father is, yeah?
去问多丽丝
Ask Doris.
我知道她去科罗拉多找过你
I know about her trips to Colorado to come see you.
你本应该趁着当时问问她
You should have asked her when you had the chance.
我问过我们的妈妈
I asked our mother.
她说她不知道
She said she didn't know.
你刚才说什么
What did you say?
你刚才说"我们的妈妈"
You just said "Our mother."
这话是什么意思
What do you mean by "Our mother"?
她不是你妈妈
She's not your mother.
我检测过DNA了
I ran the DNA, okay?
我检测过DNA了
I ran the DNA.
她不是你妈妈
She's not your mother, all right?
你给我注射的是什么
What are you giving me?
是什么...
What...
你给我注射的是什么
What are you giving me?
能帮你说实话的东西
Something to help you tell the truth.
官方已确认受害者是多丽丝·麦格瑞特
Authorities have identified the victim as Doris McGarrett,
致命事故
是一名本地教师
a local schoolteacher
也是火奴鲁鲁警局警员约翰·麦格瑞特的妻子
and also the wife to Honolulu Police Sergeant John McGarrett.
麦格瑞特夫人的去世使两个孩子失去了母亲
Now Mrs. McGarrett leaves behind two young children.
夏威夷警方称他们会调查这一惨案
HPD officials say they will be investigating this tragic incident,
这一事件让一个阿伊哈纳家庭陷入哀恸
which has left one Aina Haina family in mourning.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
不
No.
好的 收到 谢谢
Yeah, copy that. Thank you.
我的线人从没听说过吴法
Okay, so my sources never heard of a Wo Fat.
好吧 我是说...
Okay, all right, I mean, I just...
谁会去编个"吴法"这样的名字呢
You know, who would make up a name like Wo Fat?
你在一个人身上开了两个洞
Well, I mean, you-you put two holes in the man--
为了让你停下来 他什么都会说
he would've said anything to get you to stop, right?
我知道 你们海军
Look, um, I'm-I'm pretty sure that your Navy buddies,
都是无所不知的
uh, they're up to speed on everything,
但如果是这个岛上的事
but if it happens here on this island,
我们可以去找一个人谈谈
there's one man to talk to.
最好是好消息
This better be good.
你们打扰我吃午饭了
You're interrupting my lunch.
我敢说其他犯人会很高兴的
I'm sure all the other inmates are happy about that.
你们想说什么
What are you intimating?
我少吃一顿 他们才有饭吃
By missing a meal, everyone in this place will eat?
如果我按时吃饭 他们就只能饿死吗
And if I don't, they starve?
别生气 好吗
Sure... Uh, lighten up, would you?
你怎么不闭嘴呢
Why don't you shut up?
还有你是谁
And who are you?
跳脱衣舞的吗
Strippergram?
史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校
Lieutenant Commander Steve McGarrett.
有何贵干 少校
And what do you want, Commander?
这位威廉姆斯探长跟我说
Well, Detective Williams here told me
你也许知道吴法在哪里
you might know where we can find a man named Wo Fat.
去地狱找找吧
Try hell.
是吗 去地狱路上还有别的地方吗
Yeah? Any stops along the way?
说出来我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
你想要什么
What do you want?
新鲜大虾 每周两次
Fresh shrimp. Twice a week.
火腿肉我吃腻了
I'm tired of the Spam.
没问题
Okay.
给你
There you go.
成交
Done.
现在告诉我们去哪里找他
Now tell us where to find him.
我父亲
My father.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我跟你说了 我不知道
I already told you. I don't know.
很好
Very well.
不不不 不要
No, no, no, no.
我无法告诉你...
I can't tell you what...
我不知道的东西...
what I don't know...
我不知道的东西
what I don't know.
危险 丙烷气
为什么你要杀我父亲
Why try to kill my father?
他对你做了什么
What did he ever do to you?!
他对你做了什么
What'd he ever do to you?
少校
Commander?
听着 你一定知道这里是夏威夷
Look, I know you know that this is Hawaii,
不过 通常我们都不♥穿♥制♥服♥的
but, uh, we usually don't wear uniforms
除非我们要去参加什么仪式
unless we're going to a ceremony.
-明白吗 -我准备走了
- See? - I'm, uh, heading out.
那就有点可惜了
Well, that's, uh, that's too bad, you know?
我在想之前我们通力合作
'Cause I was thinking about what we did.
也许你会对在执法部门
I thought maybe, uh, you'd be interested
工作有兴趣
in a career in law enforcement.
你说什么 "在执法部门工作"
What do you say? "A career in law enforcement"?
没错
That's right, yeah.
我不知道 也许日后会有机会
Um, I don't know. Maybe, maybe someday.
好的 你好好考虑一下
All right, well, you think about it.
要是你想家了 我可以和
You ever get homesick, uh, I'll put in
凯利队长说一声 也许
a word with Captain Kelly and maybe, uh,
他会安排个职位给你 你觉得怎样
put you to work. What do you think?
这么说吧 我...
Tell you what. I could, uh,
你可以整天给我当司机
I could get used to be being chauffeured
跑腿 没问题
around all day, that's for sure.
好的
That's right.
再见 丹尼
See you around, Danny.
丹诺
Hey! Danno.
叫我丹诺 所有朋友都这样叫 好吗
Call me Danno. All my friends do, all right?
好的 丹诺
All right, Danno.
一路平安 兄弟
Safe flight, buddy. Okay?
-再见 -再见 保重
- All right. - All right, take care.
海军将你训练得很好
Navy's taught you well.
你个兔崽...
You son of...
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
我还要找到你父亲
And then I'm gonna find your father.
我要杀了他 都怪他生了你
I'm gonna kill him just for having you.
那么你还要杀了你母亲
Then you're going to have to kill your mother, too.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?!
对于今天的我
Your mother is more responsible
你母亲的责任更大
for who I am today.
别给我绕圈子了
Stop talking in circles!
你不知道真正的多丽丝·麦格瑞特是什么样
You know nothing about the real Doris McGarrett.
对吧
Do you?
我知道
I know...
她被指派去杀你父亲
...that she was assigned to kill your father.
但却害你母亲死于那次行动
But instead your mother died in that op.
没错
Yes.
她永远无法原谅自己杀了一个
And she never forgave herself for murdering
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表