that man is smart enough to know that we can, too.
你们要是敢轻举妄动突入
If anyone tries coming in here,
就先毙了你们的人
your people die first.
能告诉我你在干什么吗
Do you want to tell me what you're doing?
你看到了吗
You see that?
看什么
See what?
这里 看看
There, check it out.
所有劫犯都穿着黑漆皮鞋
The shooters are all wearing patent leather shoes.
各位 你们最好都撤回来
Guys, you better get back here.
为什么
For what?
因为詹森不会从那个地道逃出来
'Cause Janssen's not coming out that tunnel.
他会从大门口走出来
He's going out the front door.
-撤回去 撤回去 -准备 准备
- Move out! Move out! - Load up! Load up!
把警报关掉
Shut it down.
稳住 稳住
Steady. Steady.
原地待命
Stand fast.
重复一遍 原地待命
Repeat, stand fast.
各位都保持冷静
Everyone, stay calm.
所有人闭上眼 捂好嘴
Everybody close your eyes and cover your mouth!
弯下腰
And stay low!
-门开了 -都往门那里走
- Door's open! - Move toward the door!
-快走 -都快走
- Go! - Let's go, let's go!
-快走 -都快走
- Go, go! - Come on, let's go!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
急救人员 快上来
Paramedics, get in here!
他们都需要医疗救护 快
These people need medical attention. Come on.
好了 各位快点
All right, come on, folks.
快点 往这撤离
Come on, this way.
抓住这个人
Hey, cuff this guy.
赶快撤离 别再惹麻烦了
And you, keep your nose clean.
谢谢
Thanks!
站住 放下武器
Freeze! Drop your weapon!
史蒂夫 掩护我
Steve, cover me!
卢卡斯·詹森
Lukas Janssen!
举起手来
Get them up!
举起手来
Get your hands up.
你因谋杀未遂 持械抢劫
You're under arrest for attempted murder,
还有一大堆别的罪名被捕
armed robbery and a whole bunch of other stuff.
站好
Get up here.
发生了什么
What happened?
发生了什么
What happened?
你刚抓住了坏人 就这样
You just caught the bad guy. That's what happened.
妮可呢
Where's Nicole?
我在这
I'm here.
我知道我说过我会竭尽全力帮助你们
I know I said I'd help any way I can,
但我可不会和他同归于尽
but I'm not suicidal.
我们走
Let's go.
你没事吧
You all right?
需要医疗护理什么的吗
Need an ambulance or something?
你懂的
Huh? Yeah, you know me.
我自己走走就好了
I just got to walk it off.
多谢你没有食言
Thank you for keeping your word.
我知道你们本可以自己归还这个的
I know you guys could've easily returned this yourselves.
要不是制法人员不能收赏金
Well, if law enforcement weren't barred from collecting cash rewards,
我就不会这么便宜你了
you'd be going home empty-handed right now.
很高兴和你合作
Well, it was lovely working with you.
我也是 很高兴我们都各取所需了
You, too. I'm glad we both got what we wanted.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
等等
Oh, wait.
我忘了问了
I forgot to ask,
布莱恩·华♥莱♥士♥怎么样了
how's Bryan Wallace doing?
他很好
He's doing okay.
医生说他能够完全康复
The doctors say he should make a full recovery.
很高兴听到这好消息
I'm glad to hear it.
希望他尽快转运
I hope his luck changes soon.
我会转达给他的
I'll tell him.
喂
Hello.
史蒂夫 我是阿成
Steve, it's Chin.
联调局刚刚通知我
I just got word from the FBI
我们收缴的画作都是赝品
that the paintings we recovered were all fakes.
什么
What?
这怎么可能
How's that possible?
据汤姆·埃默里所供
Well, according to Tom Emery,
这些画都只是诱饵 真品贮藏在
those paintings were all decoys and the real ones are stored
他家里的地下室里
in a vault inside his house.
等等
Whoa, hold on.
杰瑞拿着安保平面图
Jerry had the security schematics.
为什么没看到有地下室
Why didn't we know about the vault?
因为妮可抽掉了文档中的一页
Because Nicole conveniently omitted that one page from the file.
她这么做只有一个原因
Well, there's only one reason she'd do that.
麦格瑞特
正如我所说 女孩子总得自力更生
Like I said, girl's got to eat, right?
我会保证所有画作都物归原主
I'll make sure the pieces get back to their rightful owners.
至于这幅梵高
As for the Van Gogh,
就把它当成是对某人的犒赏吧
please see that the reward goes to someone deserving.
毕夏普-科普利公♥司♥
我不明白
I don't understand.
到底是什么样的人会给我这么大笔钱
What kind of person would just give us this kind of money?
某位认为你该得到些好运的人
Somebody who figured you were due for some good luck.
虾王争霸赛
杰瑞我得说 你以前也帮助过我们
I've got to say, Jerry, you've helped us out before,
但这次真心是帮了个大忙啊
but you took it from, like, a four to an 11 on this one.
-谢谢你 -我觉得你和史蒂夫待久了
- Thank you. - Yeah, I think hanging out with Steve is,
他逐渐影响到你了
uh, having an effect on you.
是啊 开车径直撞向嫌疑人
Oh, yeah, driving head-on into a suspect,
麦格瑞特风格啊
vintage McGarrett.
既然我为了你们受了伤
Now that I have sustained bodily injury for you guys,
你觉得我能拿到警徽了吗
you think I can get that badge?
不能 但为了表达我们的感谢
No, but to show our appreciation,
今天午饭我请
lunch is on me today.
这里做的又不能算午饭
This isn't lunch.
再说本来就是免费的
And besides, it's free.
没错 你所做的贡献也都是免费的
Right, and as for now, so are your services.
你居然自带围嘴
You brought your own bib?
我又不是第一次参加比赛
It's hardly my first rodeo.
相信我 一旦磨具开始飞速转起来
Trust me, when the grinds start coming fast and furious,
你肯定后悔觉得也应该带一个了
you're gonna be wishing you had one of these babies.
小心煎炸
Watch your sauté work.
菜品介绍也不能马虎 记住了吗
Don't get sloppy with the presentation, okay?
就只是过来祝你好运
Just want to wish you good luck
再和我的老朋友问声好
and say hello to an old friend here.
山姆 很高兴见到你
Hi, Sam. Good to see you.
你家人都还好吧
So how's the family? Everything is good?
卡萝尔和儿子们都很好
Yeah, Carol and the boys are doing great.
自从开了新店之后 我们基本上
We've actually been spending a lot more time back here
就都在这生活了
since I opened the new place.
我签了合同之后
You know, after I signed the contract,
才听说你也看中了那个位置
I heard you were eyeing up the same spot.
-但愿没伤到你的小心肝 -拜托
- I hope there's no hard feelings. - Please.
我为你成功开店感到非常开心
I'm just happy with your success.
再次很高兴见到你
Good to be catching up.
祝好运
Good luck.
等不及尝尝你做的菜了
Hey, can't wait to taste your food.
我们必须打败他
We must crush him.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do this.
你当然能做到
Of course you can.
你可是虾武士
You are a shrimp samurai.
-好了 -好耶 好耶
- All right... yeah! - All right, all right, all right.
就是这样
That's right! Yeah!
第一届虾王争霸赛的冠军是...
And the winner of the first annual Shrimpapalooza cook-off...
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表