那你知道
Are you aware of the consequences
假♥币♥充斥市场的后果有多么严重吗
of flooding the market with counterfeit currency?
如果我们不阻止他
This guy Farrow could crash
这个叫法罗的家伙能搞垮一个小国的经济
a small economy if we don't stop him.
没有什么需要阻止
There is nothing to stop.
特勤局已经证实他是无罪的了
The Secret Service already cleared Farrow.
特勤局
Secret Service?!
他们知道个屁
What do they know?!
他们还说奥斯瓦德是单独作案呢
They still believe that Oswald acted alone.
奥斯瓦德 刺杀肯尼迪总统的凶手
杰瑞 够了
Jerry, enough.
我知道麦克格瑞已经
I know for a fact that McGarrett already
两次要求你住手了
asked you to back off twice.
但你都不听
And you didn't listen.
现在让我们还怎么相信你
How are we supposed to trust you now?
你到底是怎么做到去窃听这个人的
How'd you even manage to bug this guy?
我耍了一招"特洛伊木马"
Pulled a Trojan Horse move.
把窃听器放在一本珍藏本里
Hid the bug in a rare book,
然后通过别人把书卖♥♥给他
and I sold it to him via a third party.
别问我中间人是谁 我不会说的
But don't ask me who, 'cause I'll never tell.
好吧 那人是卡玛科纳
It was Kamekona.
挺有创意的啊
I'll give you points for creativity.
但你还是得把书给我拿回来
But you got to get the book back.
还有 就此收手吧
And you got to shut this thing down.
-糟了 麦克格瑞来了 -求别告诉他
- Crap, it's McGarrett. - Please don't say anything.
-那你要把书拿回来 -好吧
- You gonna get the book back? - Fine.
成交
All right.
少校
Commander!
哥们儿 我以为你来不了呢
Dude, I thought you couldn't make it.
对不起 我不是来加入你的打包大军的
Sorry, buddy, I'm not here for the packing party.
我有话要和阿成说 你有空吗
I need a word with Chin. You got a sec?
好的
Yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
我爸有没有说过一桩1995年的悬案
Hey, listen. Did my dad ever talk about a cold case back in '95?
是个抢劫杀人案
It was robbery-homicide.
受害人姓克莱顿
Victim's last name was Clayton.
说过
Yeah.
他一直放不下那个案子
Yeah, that case haunted him.
这是我在他的工具箱里找到的
I found this in his toolbox.
以前我不明白
I never understood why.
直到今天早上我遇到了克莱顿的女儿
Then this morning I met Clayton's daughter
我才茅塞顿开
and it started to make some sense.
很显然 我爸一直和她有联♥系♥
Apparently, my dad kept in touch with her.
到底发生了什么
What happened?
当年那片社区发生了好几起抢劫案
Well, there had been a string of robberies in the neighborhood.
那天克莱顿正准备关门
And Clayton was closing up this place
凶手进来残忍♥地把他枪杀了
when the killer came in and shot him in cold blood.
拿走了钱箱然后溜了
Grabbed the cash box and took off.
案发时 他女儿就在他们
Meanwhile, the daughter was upstairs in the apartment
合住公♥寓♥的楼上
that they shared when the whole thing happened.
这可怜的孩子听到了枪响
Poor kid heard the shot.
那嫌犯呢 有嫌犯吗
What about suspects? They ever have any suspects?
有 不过很快就放了
Yeah, for a minute.
一个流浪汉
Homeless guy.
叫内德·巴罗斯
Uh... Ned Burrows.
火奴鲁鲁警局在搜查的时候发现了他
HPD found him during the canvass.
鉴证室检查了他穿的运动衫
Lab tested a sweatshirt he was wearing,
结果显示有枪机残留物
and it came back with traces of GSR.
他声称他是在凶案现场几个街区之外的
He claimed that he found the sweatshirt in a dumpster
一个垃圾桶里找到的
a couple blocks from the crime scene.
当然 最初也没人相信他说的
Of course, no one believed him at first.
不过他有不在场证明
But then he alibied out.
他被释放之后
But after they let him go,
你父亲确信
your dad became convinced
巴罗斯知道的不仅仅是这些
that Burrows knew more than he said.
于是 他整整一个月每天晚上都到那片社区
So, he went back into that neighborhood every night for a month,
去找那家伙 还是没找到
looking for the guy, but never found him.
这么多年来 他都没有放弃调查
And over the years, he kept up the search.
但那家伙至今去向不明
The guy was a ghost.
在我爸被杀几天之前
A couple of days before my dad was killed,
他打电♥话♥给保罗·克莱顿的女儿
he called Paul Clayton's daughter,
告诉她说他可能有新的线索了
and told her he might have a new lead.
说不定他终于找到那个人了
Maybe he finally tracked him down.
帮我个忙 到我家去
Do me a favor, go to my house,
翻翻我爸的旧物 磁带还有日志
go through my dad's stuff, tapes, journals.
看看能不能找到有关巴罗斯的资料
See if you can find anything on Burrows.
等会儿我打电♥话♥给火奴鲁鲁警局证物科的同事
In the meantime, I'm gonna call the property clerk at HPD
让他们帮我把相关证物都调出来
and have them pull up all the evidence.
你想重新调查这个案子吗
You want to reopen this case?
显然我爸爸很重视这个案子
Obviously this meant a lot to my dad.
我得破了这个案 好让他安心
I owe it to him to try to solve it.
十九年前
十九年前
"罗德学者"想再来杯秀兰·邓波儿鸡尾酒吗
Would the Rhodes Scholar like another Shirley Temple?
是对"罗德奖学金"获得者的称呼
世界级奖学金 有"全球本科生诺贝尔奖"之称
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
只是一份成绩单罢了 爸爸
It's only a report card, dad.
别太谦虚了
Hey, don't be so modest.
你可是全优的成绩
You got straight A's.
你妈妈一定会引以为荣的
Your mom would've been proud.
你得休息一下
You need to take a break.
我没事
I'm good.
你太用功了
You work too hard.
身体会吃不消的
You're gonna burn yourself out.
来吧
Come on.
快起来
Get up.
太晚了
Hey. It's getting late.
要不今天就到这里吧
What do you say we call it a night?
好了 你先上楼 准备睡吧
All right, you head upstairs, get ready.
我把这里先收拾完 一会儿上去
I'll... finish up down here. I'll be up soon..
爸 晚安
Good night, dad.
艾莉
Ellie?
出口
我都没有想过去求救
I didn't even think to call for help.
我直接跑下楼 可是
I just ran downstairs, but...
等我到下面的时候
by the time I got there,
我爸已经快没了呼吸
my father was barely breathing.
我握着他的手
I just held his hand.
不停地说
I kept saying,
"爸爸 请别丢下我"
"Daddy, please don't leave me."
艾莉
Ellie?
我是...
I'm, uh...
我是麦格瑞特警官
I'm Sergeant McGarrett.
你可以叫我约翰
You can call me John, if you like.
我得问你几个问题
I need to ask you some questions,
可以吗
if that's okay.
听着
Listen...
你会挺过去的 知道吗
you're gonna survive this, you know?
肯定会很痛苦
It won't be easy.
不过你能行的
But you can do it.
我有个...
I've, uh...
我有个和你差不多大的女儿
I've got a daughter about your age.
遇到挫折的时候 我会告诉她
When things get tough, I say to her...
你必须坚强起来
...you need to be strong.
你得勇敢去面对
You need to be brave.
如果你能做到这些
And if you can do that,
那你就能挺过去
then you're gonna be okay.
你父亲提到的那个线索
That lead your father mentioned?
你知道他指的是什么吗
Do you think you might know what he was talking about?
我有一种预感 但是...
I have a hunch, but...
即使我是对的
even if I'm right...
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表