剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
And then today it happened.
而今天这一切发生了
And I don't know if I can undo it.
我不知道我能否还原这一切
Okay. Where were you?
你当时在哪
Where were you when this all started?
这一切开始的时候你在哪
I was on my way to see my daughter.
我在去看我女儿的路上
I moved out of here last night.
我昨晚搬出这里
I love my Radley.
我爱我的莱德丽
I mean, she's the best thing that ever happened to me.
她是我这辈子发生过最美好的事情
But I moved out. Why would I do that?
但我搬出去了 我为什么这样做
Why would I leave her alone?
我为什么要留下她一个人
Do you know if I had a wife?
你知道我以前有没有妻子吗
You don't know?
你不知道吗
Your grandfather--he remembered the people that disappeared.
你祖父 他记得消失的人
But you don't.
但你不记得
So you can't be doing this.
所以一定不是你干的
And your daughter, she remembers her mother--
而你的女儿 她记得他母亲
It's not you.
不是你
It's your daughter.
是你女儿
She's still alive.
她还活着
Oh, my God. I thought she disappeared.
天哪 我以为她消失了
Okay, she's still here. Does she have her own snow globe?
她还在这里 她有她自己的雪景球吗
Yeah, I made it for her last Christmas.
有 去年的圣诞节我为她做的
Okay, no, listen, I need you to tell me where she is, all right?
不 听着 我要你告诉她现在在哪儿 好吗
If we don't find her,
如果我们找不到她
these people could be gone forever.
这些人可能就永远消失了
It's just you and me, kid.
只剩下你 我和孩子
Now, where the hell are you?
你到底在哪儿
Hi, again, Hadley.
再次问好 哈德丽
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Matinee.
马提尼
Is that the snow globe your dad made you?
这是你♥爸♥爸为你做的雪景球吗
You know you're a special kid, right? Yeah.
你知道你是个特别的孩子 对吧 对
That's what they say when they leave.
他们走的时候也是这样说的
You know that you're turning the whole town into that snow globe?
你知道你正在把这整座小镇变成一个雪景球吗
You're crazy.
你疯了
That's your fantasy world, right?
那是你的奇妙世界 对吧
You love it? Leave me alone.
你喜欢吗 别烦我
Hadley, where do you think everybody went?
哈德丽 你觉得大家都哪儿去了
Where are all the people?
人都哪儿去了
I don't know.
我不知道
People always leave.
人们都走了
My dad walked out on us.
我爸爸离开了我们
Your dad loves you. He doesn't.
你♥爸♥爸爱你 他不爱
No one does. Even my mom left me alone here.
没人爱我 连我妈妈都抛弃我了
And the reason everybody's gone is because people are always leaving me.
所有人都消失的原因是人们总是离开我
It's not the snow globe.
不是雪景球
What's happening?
什么情况
Haven is turning into your snow globe.
港湾正在变成你的雪景球
Give it to me.
把它给我
Come on! Why isn't it stopping?
快点 为什么停不下来
Because handing it to me isn't enough.
因为仅仅交给我还不够
You're living inside of there, and you need to stop.
你住在那里面 你得马上住手
No.
不行
I like it in there.
我喜欢那里面
You like it... All alone?
你喜欢独自住在里面吗
Yeah.
是的
You're lying. You're running away.
你在撒谎 你在逃避
You don't know anything about me.
你根本不了解我
Yes, I do, because we're the same.
不 我了解 因为我们一样
You want to be alone because you think that you have to be.
你想独自一人是因为你以为你必须如此
But you don't.
但不是这样的
We don't.
我们都不必如此
I do.
我必须如此
My dad left us, and now--
我爸爸离开了我 现在
things are different.
一切都不同了
I know what it's like for things to be different.
我了解一切都发生变化的感觉
But just because they are,
但他们离开你
that doesn't mean that the people in your life
不意味着你生命中的那些人
stop caring about you.
不再关心腻了
Your dad loves you, Hadley. So does your mom.
你♥爸♥爸爱你 哈德丽 你妈妈也是
Maybe...
也许
He said that you were the best thing that ever happened to him.
他说你是他这辈子发生过最美好的事情
And he was on his way here when all of this started.
这一切开始时 他正在赶过来的路上
He--he was?
是 是吗
Yeah. He called you "Radley."
对啊 他叫你"莱德丽"
They might not be together,
他们也许不在一起
but your folks will be there when you need them, trust me.
但当你需要时 他们会在的 相信我
Now that the real world isn't always everything
既然现实世界
that you thought it would be.
并不像你想象的那样
But sometimes it can surprise us...
但有时候它会让你惊讶
In good ways.
带给你惊喜
You just got to be open to it.
你只需要向它敞开
Deal?
行吗
Deal.
行
It's stopping.
平息了
Hadley. Mom.
哈德丽 妈妈
What happened to the movie?
这电影怎么了
How long was I in the bathroom?
我在浴室里待了多长时间
You didn't miss anything good.
没错过什么好事儿啦
Hey. Where are you?
你在哪儿
Yeah, uh... Middle of route 19.
在19号♥公路中间
I don't remember anything, but...
我什么也记不得了 但是
I think I may have caused an accident...
我想我可能造成了一起事故
Or not. I-I-I don't know.
也可能没有 我 我不知道
You didn't cause an accident.
你并没有造成事故
In fact, you helped me clean one up.
其实 你帮我肃清了一个人
I did? Good.
真的吗 太好了
I mean, that's--that's great. Um, Audrey?
太棒了 奥德丽
Maybe when you get here, you can explain to me
也许你来了以后 就能向我解释
why I'm in a Santa costume.
我为什么穿着圣诞老人服装
I'm--I'm having one of those Haven moments.
我 我在享受港湾时刻
Okay.
好的
I'm here.
我来了
Maybe your "Surprise" can explain why I woke up
也许你的"惊喜"能解释
in a toy store this morning.
我今早为什么会在玩具店里醒来
I just decided to throw a little party.
我刚决定办一个小型圣诞排队
You? That is a surprise.
你吗 真是个惊喜
A Christmas party...
圣诞派对
In July. Yeah.
七月份办 对啊
I'm thinking about starting a new Haven tradition.
我在考虑创造一项新的港湾传统
Stan, no, ladle. Right there--ladle.
斯坦 不 勺子 在那儿 勺子
Hey, Audrey!
奥德丽
There's cars in my parking lot, and nobody in my bar.
我的车♥库♥里有一辆车 但我的酒吧里没人
What the hell is going on?
这什么情况
Why are there so many cops at my place?
我这里我怎么有这么多警♥察♥
Parker is having a Christmas party.
帕克要开圣诞派对
She's having a--
她要开
what? Oh--
什么
okay, that--that-- that's weird.
真是 真是奇怪
Very. I thought we were her only friends.
相当奇怪 我还以为她只有咱这两个朋友
Yeah, uh, Audrey?
对啊 奥德丽
Why are you having a Christmas party in July?
你怎么会在七月份办圣诞派对
Audrey. Hey, guys.
奥德丽 你们好啊
So normally, it's after the party
正常说来 派对过后
that the memory gets a little, uh, foggy.
记忆是有点模糊
Nobody here can remember what happened today.
没人记得今天发生了什么
Only in Haven.
只有在港湾
Audrey, maybe you could tell us what happened today.
奥德丽 也许你能告诉我们今天发生了什么
I could...
我能
But I-I think you would do a better job of it in the Herald.
但我 我觉得你们的《先驱报》更擅长讲故事
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表