剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Haven...
《港湾》前情提要
You've been falsifying police reports.
你伪造警♥察♥报告
l've been doing what we've always done in Haven.
我只是保持港湾的传统做法
We're gonna be looking for a new chief immediately.
我们会立刻找一位新的警长
Someone wants me out? It's the Rev, isn't it?
有人想踢我出局吗 是牧师 对吧
He wants to be chief?
他想当警长
He wants to control whoever is.
他想控制下一任警长
Nathan, your father chose to live among the cursed.
内森 你父亲选择和被诅咒的人一起生活
Seek forgiveness. I can help you.
寻求上帝的宽恕吧 我能帮你
Everyone else in this town is fawning over me. Except you.
镇上的每个人都奉承我 唯独你例外
He's kind of a jerk.
他就是个混账
You are amazing.
你...很美
I want you, Audrey, because you're you.
奥德丽 我想要你是因为...因为你活得真实
You have no business here.
这里不需要你们
This is Haven. Making things disappear is my business.
这里是港湾 清理这类事是我的职责
This is Evi. I'm Duke's wife.
这是艾维 我是杜克的妻子
Why are you even here? It's my dad.
你为什么在这里 是因为我父亲
The old bastard made me swear
我回来是因为他让我保证
that I would come back here if The Troubles ever returned.
如果麻烦回来的话 我也得回来
And then he died.
之后他就死了
I don't know who killed your father.
我不知道是谁杀了你的父亲
But if you wanna stay alive,
但是如果你想活命
I suggest you stay out of his business.
我劝你别插手他的事
Duke doesn't suspect anything?
杜克没有产生怀疑吗
No.
没有
And now that he knows his father was murdered,
而现在他知道他父亲是被谋杀的
you've got him.
他已经是你的了
Hi, Cathy. How's the little man today? Hi, Nathan.
凯茜 小宝贝今天怎么样 内森你好
Hey, little guy. He's good.
小可爱你好呀 他很好
Good to see you, Martha.
很高兴见到你 玛莎
You, too, Nathan.
我也是 内森
Not the first time we've caught you breaking and entering, Dwight.
再次逮到你非法入室 德怀特
Caught me?
逮到我
Chief Wuornos can clear this up.
沃诺斯警长可以保释我
You haven't heard.
你还没听说啊
Wuornos isn't chief any more. We got a new guy.
沃诺斯已经不是警长了 警长换人了
So no more special treatment for special people, you know?
所以不会再给特殊的人特殊待遇了
Are you sweating? It's warm out here.
你在出汗吗 外面很热
I wouldn't say that.
我觉得不热啊
Dwight.
德怀特
What's this?
怎么了
Did a little clean-up at the Central Coast Meat Packing.
在中心海岸的肉类加工厂做了点清理工作
With a crossbow?
用十字弓清理吗
I got this from now, Paul.
我来处理吧 保罗
Fine.
好吧
Paul.
保罗
Cuffs.
把手铐解了
So, there's a new chief?
换新警长了吗
Yeah. The selectmen sent in this guy, Merrill.
是啊 行政委员派了个人 叫梅林
He's a reformer from Brunswick,
从布伦瑞克来的改革家
and l think he's clueless about The Troubles.
应该对"麻烦"的事一无所知
Won't be for long.
很快就会见识了
Sprinkles? Yeah.
带糖屑的 对
Just watch where you point this thing.
瞄准的时候小心点
What did I catch in that place?
我在那个地方染上什么了
What the hell?
什么情况
All right, so you're okay with taking the graveyard shift tonight?
所以 你对换班巡逻墓地的事没意见吧
It's gonna be good. I'm not in charge.
一定会很有趣的 我不用管事了
And most of Haven's up at the boat parade, so go,
大多数的港湾居民都去看游♥行♥了 所以
go on your date.
你去...约会吧
It's not a date. No, sure. Of course.
才不是约会 当然
That's why I've never seen you so nervous.
我从没见过你这么紧张
Because of your non-date.
如果不是约会又怎会这样
It's just, it's been...
只是 就是
It's been, what, a month since Chris left for London,
克里斯去伦敦已经一个月了
and his trouble was still, you know, relatively new.
而他的"麻烦"还...存在着
Right, and people,
对 人们
people see Chris and then they're immediately very
人们一见到他 就会非常...
fond of him.
喜欢他
It's nothing to worry about.
完全不用担心嘛
No? No.
不用吗 不用
No.
不用
Got a visitor up front, hon.
亲 有人来访哦
Thanks. It's for Nathan. Crocker's here.
谢谢 是找内森的 科洛科尔来了
You know that I hate that you're a cop, right?
你当条子我很不爽 你知道吧
Yeah. Yeah.
知道 好
And that l think it's ridiculous
而且我觉得他们让你负责这地方
that they put you in charge of this place?
简直就是脑子有问题
But for certain reasons,
但是不知怎么的
it makes sense.
也说得通
Well, I'm not the chief any more, you remember?
是吗 我不当警长了 知道吧
Yeah.
知道
Do you wanna know why you're not the chief any more?
你想知道为什么你当不了警长
Evi.
因为艾维
She tipped off the Rev about your file on the troubled people.
她向牧师透露你把"麻烦"从报告中剔除了
I saw it on her phone.
我在她手♥机♥上看到的
I knew it was the Rev.
我就知道是牧师搞的鬼
But how the hell is Evi involved? You got me.
但是艾维怎么也参与了 真难倒我了
I mean, think how I feel. I'm married to her.
想想我的感受吧 我还娶了她
God only knows what else she's hiding.
谁知道她还隐瞒着什么
Look, I figure we do this here, otherwise she'd bolt.
我想来这里说 因为我怕她偷听
I told her that you were helping me with my parking tickets.
我跟她说 你帮我搞定停车费的事
It was the best l could come up with.
我只能想到这样的借口
Okay. Let's put her in the break room.
好 那就把她蒙在鼓里吧
What the hell is that?
那他妈是什么
Did Duke finally pay his parking tickets?
杜克偿清停车费用了吗
Chris.
克里斯
Oh! Right. Workplace. Yeah.
对 工作地点 对
I guess I just don't care.
我已经完全不在乎了
Okay, hey, hey, hey. What?
好了 等等 等等 怎么了
Why don't I just grab my stuff,
不如我先收拾好东西
and then we can go to the parade?
然后一起去看游♥行♥吧
Parade?
游♥行♥
With boats and lights and drinking and people?
有船队 有酒 还有一堆人
Yeah. No.
对 不要
I don't wanna see anyone but you.
我只想见你
Parker, you'd better get out here.
帕克 你最好出来一下
I gotta...
我得...
No, no, we got plans. This better not be important.
不 我们有安排了 这事最好不重要
I love that you don't listen to me!
我就喜欢你不听我话
That's Officer Stark.
这是斯塔克警员
He's dead.
他死了
I just saw him.
我刚见过他
He looked pale and sweaty, but not...
脸色苍白 还有虚汗 但是...
Not as dead?
不至于要死吗
'Cause he's pretty dead.
他现在死得不能再死了
Look, his veins are... They're black.
看 他的血管 都黑了
What the hell is this?
这到底是什么情况
Is that one of my officers?
那是我的警员之一吗
That's Chief Merrill.
那是梅林警长
And who are you? I am...
你是哪位 我是...
Nobody.
无名小卒
What do you think could cause something like this?
你觉得这是由什么引起的呢
Maybe a chemical weapon.
也许是生化武器
We're not a target for anything like that.
我们不会是那种东西的目标
We may wanna consider other possibilities.
我们最好想想别的可能性
Are you saying this town doesn't have any local fanatics?
你们是说 本地没有任何的狂热分子
Groups with a reason to target the Haven police department?
也没有会攻击港湾警局的团体吗
l suggest you look into that right now.
我建议你们现在就开始调查
This isn't the Pentagon.
这里又不是五角大楼
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表