剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
You almost look happy.
你看起来很高兴
Happy? No, I'm not happy.
高兴 不 我不高兴
This is my town and it's being punished.
这是我的小镇 而如今它受到了惩罚
So? You always believed Haven needed to be punished.
那又如何 你一直坚信港湾应该受惩罚
No, no.
不 不是的
I don't want anyone punished.
我不想任何人受到惩罚
I want the cursed to ask for God's forgiveness
我希望被诅咒的人能寻求上帝的宽恕
and to rejoin us all in his love.
回到我们中来沐浴他的爱
The troubled don't need anyone's forgiveness.
"麻烦"缠身之人不需要任何人的宽恕
They're born the way they are. This has nothing to do with God.
他们生来如此 跟上帝没关系
And yet, the plagues are upon us.
可是我们正遭受着十灾
Thanks for your time.
谢谢你抽出时间
Your father, he chose to live among the cursed
你父亲 他选择和被诅咒的人一起生活
and it destroyed him. And it will destroy you.
这毁了他 也会毁了你
But that doesn't have to be your path.
可是你不一定要走他的老路
Seek God's forgiveness
寻求上帝的宽恕吧
and he may welcome you back into his grace.
他会欢迎你重回他的恩泽之中
I'm good.
不必了
Oh, Audrey.
奥德丽
Guys, now is so not the time.
伙计们 现在真的很不是时候
Sorry, but the Chief...
对不起 可是警长他
He needs to be buried.
我们得为他下葬
Yeah, I know. You're right.
我知道 你说得对
But I need to find the time to talk to Nathan,
但我得找个恰当的时间跟内森谈
and now is just not...
现在真的很
It's not the right time, of course.
很不是时候 当然
But we might be waiting a long time for that.
但我们可能要等很久才能跟他谈
And Garland deserves to be laid to rest.
加兰多理应得以安息
We own a piece of the land
我们有一块地
that would be a fitting and private resting place.
很适合用作私人墓地
All right, l'lI talk to Nathan.
好吧 我会跟内森说的
And while you're talking to him,
还有你跟他说的时候
ask him if he would like us to put his name in for interim chief,
问他是否愿意让我们公告他为临时警长
and whether he...
还有他...
So you think I caused the frogs and the bugs?
你认为青蛙和蠓虫事件都是由我引起的吗
What are you thinking, did I use my magic wand?
你觉得是我用了我的魔杖吗
Or maybe my tricorder?
还是用了我的三录仪
Okay, first of all, a tricorder is just for readings.
首先 三录仪只存在于小说中
Second of all, this all started when you got here.
其次 所有事件都是在你来之后发生的
So, yeah. You kind of...
所以 没错 你确实
walk like a duck.
你确实有嫌疑
Okay.
好吧
I'm done talking until Agent Howard gets here.
在霍华德探员来之前我会保持沉默
All right. You know what? I have a lot of work to do,
可以 你知道吗 在下一次来袭前
until the next one hits. So...
我还有很多工作要做
Frogs here. Gnats here.
青蛙在这儿 蠓虫在这儿
Flies. Blood.
苍蝇 血水
You have to put them in the order that they happened.
你得按时间顺序排列
I thought you were done talking.
我以为你会保持沉默呢
I'm just going along for the ride.
我只是打个酱油
Blood.
血水
Frogs.
青蛙
Gnats.
蠓虫
Flies.
苍蝇
When one starts, the other stops.
一件事开始的时候 另一件就会结束
Not immediately, but soon. It's soon.
不是马上 但是很快 很快
And they're in geographical sequence, too.
而且在地理位置上也有一定顺序
When you add the direction of the bugs...
如果再加上虫子飞的方向
They connect. Moving east to west.
是关联的 由东向西
Following roads? Except for the flies.
沿着公路吗 除了苍蝇
Unless he's on foot.
除非那个人走出了公路
The flies are not following the roads.
苍蝇没有沿着公路
They're chasing someone on those roads.
它们在追路上的某个人
Got anybody in mind?
想到谁了吗
Yeah, and I'm betting it's that guy
想到了 我敢打赌就是
that took off after he crashed his car.
撞车以后匆匆离开的那个人
He left on foot and then the flies followed him.
他步行离去 然后苍蝇追着他
And I was with you then.
我当时和你在一起
So we can just go ahead and clear me?
我们能去调查一下 然后洗脱我的嫌疑吗
Of the plagues? Yeah.
在"十灾"上的嫌疑 没问题
Well, well, well.
看看这是谁啊
Evidence Ryan.
艾维登斯·赖安
Duke Crocker.
杜克·科洛科尔
Now, is that the hello that I get after all this time?
阔别多日 你就这样欢迎我吗
Hello, Evi.
你好啊 艾维
What do you want?
你回来有什么企图
Why do I have to want something?
我为何非得有个企图呢
Because your lips are moving.
因为你的嘴唇动了一下[撒谎]
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe I wanted to see you.
也许我就是想见见你
Maybe I missed you.
也许我想你了
That's not why you're here.
你不是想我才来的
Just out of curiosity,
我就是有点好奇
how did you know that I would still be in Haven?
你怎么知道我还在港湾的
What are you still doing in Haven?
你在港湾还做什么
You should leave.
你该走了
Stop.
停下
It's been three years, Duke.
已经三年了 杜克
You can't possibly still be mad.
你不可能还在生气
As a matter of fact, I can be.
你错了 这很可能
Maybe I came to make it up to you.
也许我是来补偿你的
Yeah, I don't think so.
补偿 我觉得不是
Okay.
好吧
There's a job.
有份工作给你
Well, Evi,
这么说吧 艾维
whatever it is,
不管什么工作
I am not interested.
我都不感兴趣
I'm going to come back when you're in a better mood.
我还是等你心情好些时再来吧
And showered.
你该洗个澡了
Hi. Haven PD.
你好 港湾警♥察♥
We need to talk to a Bud and Arlene Shubert.
我们需要跟舒伯特夫妇谈谈
I'm Arlene. Do you own a '98 Plymouth Sundance?
我就是阿琳 你有一辆九八版日舞是吗
It was involved in an accident.
这辆车卷入了一场事故
I... I think I better get my husband.
我 我想我最好叫我丈夫来
Bud!
巴德
Come on in. I'll be right back.
进来吧 我马上过来
She seems normal.
她看上去挺正常
They all seem normal.
最后出事的看上去都正常
You're the first-born son, right?
你是家里的长子 对不对
I thought I was.
我一直这么认为
Guess I can't be too sure about that anymore.
现在也不能确定了
Well, either way, we're not going to let it get to that.
不管怎样 我们都不能让事态发展到那一步
That'd be swell.
那可真不错
My God. Did something happen to TJ?
上帝啊 TJ是不是出什么事了
Who's TJ? Our soninlaw.
TJ是谁 我们的女婿
His car was impounded.
他的车被扣押了
He got a DUI last week,
他上周因酒驾被捕
so I loaned him our Plymouth.
所以我把我们的普利茅斯借给他了
Is TJ here? We need to talk to him.
TJ在这里吗 我们得跟他谈谈
No. We haven't seen him since...
他不在 我们自从
Since our daughter Connie died last week,
自从我们的女儿康妮上周
giving birth to our grandson, TJ's son.
生下TJ的儿子难产去世后就没见过他了
He's been drinking pretty hard since then.
自那以后他就开始酗酒
Excuse me. I'm... I'm sorry for your loss.
不好意思 请 请节哀顺变
But, do you know where he is?
但是 你们知道他在哪吗
I went by his house,
我去过他家
but I don't think he's been there in a while.
但是我觉得他已经很长时间不在那了
We've been caring for Aaron ourselves.
一直是我们在照顾艾伦
Parker, we got to go.
帕克 我们得走了
How far does it stretch?
影响范围有多大
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表