剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Well, I bet I meant it then, too.
我猜上次我也是认真的
Chief, Shumway's credit card got a hit.
警长 沙姆韦用了信♥用♥卡♥
Portside Sporting Goods.
他在码头体育用品商店
What'd he buy? They're sending through a picture now.
他买♥♥了什么 照片正在发过来
I know what he bought. Green tennis shoes.
我知道他买♥♥了什么 绿色网球鞋
I think I know what happened.
我知道是怎么回事了
Anson wanted to see his daughter on her birthday,
安森想在女儿生日的时候见她一面
and he wanted to surprise her with the shoes.
他想给她个惊喜 送她一双鞋
His OCD is what kept him from crossing the street.
他的强迫症让他过不了马路
Jeanie must have seen her father.
珍妮一定看见了爸爸
She crossed the street alone.
她独自过了马路
She was his first victim.
她是他的第一个受害者
Unless we stop this,
除非我们阻止这一切
she's going to die all over again.
否则她又会死一次
Was anybody able to warn Berta or Jeanie?
有人能提醒贝尔塔或珍妮吗
No, school's already out for the day,
没有 学校今天已经放学了
and we've been trying Berta's phone.
我们一直在打贝尔塔的电♥话♥
She's not picking up. We'll find them.
她不接 我们会找到她们的
Thank you for trusting me.
谢谢你相信我
This may be my last chance.
这或许是我最后一次机会
Parker? Parker, are you still there?
帕克 帕克 你还在吗
I found Anson Shumway.
我找到安森·沙姆韦了
Be careful, Parker.
小心点 帕克
I got to go.
我得走了
Mr. Shumway, I need you to get in the car with me now, please.
沙姆韦先生 请您现在跟我上车
You can't harass me, all right?
你无权骚扰我
I have every right...
我有权...
This is about your daughter, Jeanie, okay?
这和你女儿珍妮有关
She's in a lot of danger, and we don't have much time.
她处于危险中 我们时间不多了
I can't. I...
我不能 我
Come on. This isn't going to be easy to understand.
来吧 我知道你很难理解
I'm causing the day to repeat?
是我在导致时间不停轮回
Anson, you're troubled, all right?
安森 你有"麻烦"了
I think that you see the accidents,
我觉得是你目睹了车祸
you think that they're your fault,
你觉得是你的错
and then you try to keep everybody safe.
你想要让每个人平安
But your affliction, it keeps us in an endless time loop.
但是你的异能 让我们陷入了死循环
Yeah, look, I'm aware that
听我说 我知道
my condition seems irrational, but I'm not crazy.
我的状况看似不正常 但我没疯
I know the difference between what's real and what isn't.
我知道现实和虚幻的区别
It's just...
只是...
You ever have something bad happen,
你是否有过这样的经历
and you think about the what-ifs?
事故发生了 会想"如果"
Yeah, everybody does. Imagine that times 1 ,000.
每个人都这样 把那种感觉加强一千倍
I feel...
我总是
I feel responsible for everything all the time.
我总感觉每件事都是我的责任
It's just torture.
真的 很煎熬
I think that your OCD makes you feel responsible, but you're not.
是你的强迫症让你这样想 责任不在你
You're saying I let Jeanie die because of my condition?
你觉得是我的病导致了珍妮的死
No, I'm saying that if you can control your OCD,
不 我觉得如果你能控制自己的强迫症
then you can keep her and a lot of people safe.
你就可以让她和更多的人平安
Maybe you're the crazy one.
你才是疯子
Are you willing to bet Jeanie's life on it?
你愿意拿珍妮的生命冒险吗
Okay, Mr. Shumway, we have got to go.
沙姆韦先生 时间不多了
If I can get to your daughter, then I can protect her.
如果我能找到你女儿 我就可以保护她
But you need to stay here, and you need to tell me where she is.
但是你要留在这里 并且告诉我她在哪里
She's at the ice cream shop with her mom.
她跟她妈妈在冰淇淋甜品店
How do I know you're telling the truth?
我怎么知道你说的是不是真的
Right about now, the Red Sox are going to come back
就现在 红袜队在落后10分的情况下
from a 10- run deficit to beat the Yankees.
将会反超并打败洋基队
Then the church bells are going to ring,
然后教堂的钟声会响
a car will come, it'll be out of control.
一辆失去控制的车会出现
And whoever gets in its path will be killed.
只要有人挡道 就会被撞死
Boston in their incredible rally,
波士顿队伍重振士气
overcoming a 10- run deficit to
克服落后10分的劣势
beat New York in what will go down as another...
打败了纽约队 之后...
I'm not asking you to believe me tomorrow.
我不是要你明天相信我
I'm asking you to believe me today.
我要你今天就相信
Thank you. We'll call you.
谢谢 我们会打给你
Officer Parker.
帕克警官
What's this?
这是什么
A birthday present for Jeanie from her dad.
珍妮的爸爸送她的生日礼物
From Dad? Yeah.
爸爸送的 对
He wanted to be here, but
他也想来 但是
he's helping me with official police business.
他在帮我们处理警方的事务
You can talk to him, though.
不过你可以跟他说说话
Control it.
控制
Control it.
控制
Hello? Dad?
喂 爸爸
Thanks for my present.
谢谢你给的礼物
These are just the ones I wanted.
我正想要这么一双鞋呢
Happy birthday, sweetheart.
生日快乐 亲爱的
I wish I could be there with you.
真希望我能在你身边
You... you probably figured out that, um, your dad
你 你或许也知道 爸爸我
hasn't been feeling that well,
身体不太好
and...I want you to know I'm sorry.
我想跟你说声抱歉
I know why you do these things, Dad.
我知道你为什么那样做 爸爸
I just wish you didn't have to.
希望你别再勉强自己
Me, too.
我也希望
I want you to know that
我想让你知道
I'm going to do whatever it takes
只要你能平安
to keep you safe, sweetheart.
我愿意去做任何事情 亲爱的
Jeanie,
珍妮
you can be free.
你可以自♥由♥自在
You can do whatever you want to in this world.
你可以活得随心所欲
Never forget that, okay?
记住这一点 好吗
I love you, Dad.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, Jean-bean.
我也爱你 宝贝吉恩
And tell Officer Parker
告诉帕克警官
that I believe her now.
我相信她
And I know what I have to do to save everyone.
而且 我知道怎样拯救大家了
Anson, you need to stay in the car.
安森 待在车里别动
Whatever happens, don't leave this store.
不管发生什么 别离开这家店
Oh, no!
不要
No, Anson! No!
安森 不要
Please.
拜托
Please reset.
重置吧
Come on! Come on!
快点啊 重置啊
It was an elderly man driving the car.
开车的是位老人
The doc said he was just confused.
医生说他糊涂了
Couldn't tell the brakes from the accelerator.
错把油门当成刹车踩了
The more scared he got, the more confused he got.
越害怕 越迷糊
Did you find out why he was driving that blue car that one time?
有没有查清他为什么有次开了蓝色的车
His wife's.
他妻子的
He must have taken it when we booted his sedan.
应该是锁了他的车之后 开了那一辆
That's probably why that accident happened a little later.
也许正因如此 那场事故才会晚一点
I should have been able to save Anson,
我本可以救安森的
if I'd just had one more chance.
只要再给我一次机会
No, he made his choice.
不 他做了抉择
You can't save everyone.
你不能救所有人
But that's why I'm here.
我就是因此而来的
What Anson did saved his daughter's life and this town.
安森做的事 救了她女儿和全镇的人
He did what he had to do.
他做了他应该做的抉择
He got the world moving forward again.
他让世界继续运行了
No.
不
I failed.
我失败了
You could never fail me.
在我眼中 你从不会失败
Love that Chris.
大爱克里斯啊
What a guy.
人太好了
What? Chris is troubled.
怎么了 克里斯有"麻烦"
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表