剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
You don't look at him, you don't get all man crush.
如果不看他 你就不会那么 倾慕他
No way.
不可能
Now you tell me? Hey, no judgments. He's a handsome guy.
现在才告诉我 他长得挺帅的
Yeah.
是吗
Yeah, shut up.
滚你的吧
Sorry about the guy downtown.
镇中心那个人的事 我很遗憾
Nathan said you tried to save him.
内森说你尽力救他了
Something like that.
差不多吧
Okay, we don't have to talk about it.
好吧 我们不说这个了
You know, I had this whole romantic day planned for us.
我本来把今天计划得很浪漫
But we can do it some other time.
不过改天也可以
What, you're never going to get another day off?
怎么 你再也不能休假了吗
I don't get days off.
我不休假
So, what are you saying?
你是 什么意思
What about London?
伦敦的事怎么办
What about that grant money?
那么大的一笔钱
I didn't think I mentioned that.
我好像没跟你说过
You should go.
你应该去
It's your work, and it's important.
这是你的工作 很重要
You can't give that up for me.
不应该为了我而放弃
Okay.
好
See you when I get back?
那么 回来见
Definitely.
当然
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm sorry. It's just been a really long day.
抱歉 今天过得有些漫长
Come inside when you're ready, okay?
准备好就进来 好吗
Yeah.
好
Really, guys? Really?
真要这样吗 各位
The only way it's gonna work.
只能这样 别无选择
That's how it has to be? Yup.
以后就这样吗 对
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表