剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Maybe they were hallucinating.
也许是他们的幻觉
Hallucinations. Caused by what?
幻觉 什么导致的
More likely "By whom?"
更可能是"谁"引起的
I'm gonna go back to the station, go through the Chief's files,
我回趟警局 查阅警长的文件
see if anything like this has happened before.
看看以前有没有这样的事情
So I've been trying to come up with a rational explanation
我一直试图给这个疯狂的小镇
for the things that happen in this crazy town.
发生的事情给个合理的解释
I'd love to hear what you come up with.
我很想听听你的解释
Well, Haven could be some kind of a test site.
港湾可能是某种实验场地
Or maybe a pharmaceutical company's been illegally dumping drugs.
或者制药公♥司♥在违法倾倒药品
You know, you should take a soil sample. Water, too.
你可以对土壤和水质进行采样
That's actually not a bad idea. If I start with the water...
这个主意不错 如果我从水质开始
Oh, you're humoring me.
你在和我开玩笑
Yep. Because I've already tried all that.
是的 因为这些方法我都试过了
How often does this sort of thing happen, anyway?
这些事经常发生吗
Parker. We need you at the bus station immediately.
我是帕克 你马上去汽车站
Yeah, we'll be right there.
好的 我们马上赶过去
A lot.
很频繁
Your bright idea to bring us here for lunch.
都怪你要来这里吃午饭
They have draft root beer. The kind with extra vanilla.
他们有根汁汽水 香草味的那种
I mean, what's out there? I don't know.
那边怎么回事 我不知道
You go take a look. You take a look.
你去看看 你看吧
No. Go on.
不行 快看啊
What is it?
看到了什么
Dave, what did you see?
戴夫 你看到了什么
It's impossible.
这不可能
She can't be here.
她不可能在这
She can't.
不可能是她
Why are you bothering me, Ian?
找我什么事 伊恩
I've got something brewing. Something big.
我要办件事 一件大事
Yeah, I'm sure you do.
我肯定你有
But I uh, I got to get out of town.
但我要离开小镇
Cross the border. Get it set up, right?
跨越国境 把事情处理好
Sorry, Ian, I'm not taking any charters right now.
抱歉 伊恩 我现在不接活
I'm looking for somebody.
我在找一个人
Oh, come on, Duke. One trip.
拜托了 杜克 就一次
For old time's sake.
看在老交情的份上
Old times usually consisted of you screwing up
老交情就是你搞砸了
and me posting bail.
而我给你交保释金
Well, let me make it up to you. I can pay cash up front.
我会补偿你的 我可以预先付你钱
lf you can pay,
如果你能付款
then ask Buck.
那就去找巴克
Buck doesn't have the coast guard contacts you do, right?
巴克在海岸巡逻队没有熟人
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑吧
Look, I'm gonna go now. I'll give you a chance to think it over.
我现在就走 给你时间考虑
I'll come back later, right?
我稍后再来 对吧
Wrong! Do not come back.
错了 不要再回来了
Hey! Hey! You need to hold up. Wait!
嘿 你别跑 等等
Run! It's coming! It's coming!
快跑 它来了 它来了
Stop! What are you doing? He's coming for us.
住手 你在干吗 他冲着我们来了
Don't you see him?
你看不见他吗
Hold up. Wait. I need to talk to you.
站住 等等 我要和你谈谈
Sir, what... You okay?
先生 你没事吧
Hey, wait!
等等
Wait! I need to talk to you.
等等 我要和你谈谈
Call 911.
快报♥警♥
Sir...
先生
Sir.
先生
Well, he's going to be okay.
他会没事的
Whatever he saw scared him enough to give him a heart attack.
他看到的东西 吓得他心脏病发作
Well, he's lucky you two made it to him in time.
算他幸运 你们俩及时送他就诊
Not me.
我没有
I choked.
我吓傻了
It was all just so real. I swear I could smell the popcorn.
太真实了 我发誓我闻到了爆米花味
What did you see?
你看到了什么
A clown. Look, I know it's stupid, but...
一个小丑 我知道这很傻 但是
Wait. The clown?
等等 小丑
The one with the teeth?
是那个獠牙小丑吗
Yeah. Clowns?
是的 小丑
It was my fifth grade carnival.
那是我五年级的狂欢节
There was this funhouse and the older girls made me go in.
有个奇幻屋 年纪大的女孩逼我进去
And then he just came out of nowhere.
然后他就突然出现了
It was just this stupid clown, but...
虽然就是个破小丑 但...
But it's the scariest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.
但却是我见过最恐怖的东西
Ever.
最恐怖的
Wait, that...
等等
That's what people are seeing when they see this girl.
那就是人们看到那女孩之后看到的画面
Whatever or whoever scares them the most.
他们内心深处最恐惧的人或物
That would line up with a report I found.
这跟我之前发现的一篇报道有吻合之处
A guy named Bob Taylor
一个叫鲍勃·泰勒的人
barricaded himself in his house for two days.
整整两天 把自己关在房♥子里不出来
He said Bigfoot was after him.
他说大脚怪在追杀他
Well, that would make sense with what was happening today.
那么今天发生的一切就说得通了
But if it's this girl and Taylor saw her a month ago,
但如果泰勒看到的就是这个女孩
where's she been all this time?
那么这一个月她都去哪了
Why haven't we heard reports of other people being affected?
为什么没出现人们受她影响的报道
And why weren't you affected?
为什么你没受影响
l don't know. I'm just usually not.
我不知道 我好像一般不会受影响
We need to find her before anyone else gets hurt.
我们得在别人受伤前找到她
Hey, Vince.
文斯
I'm going to go talk to Vince,
我去跟文斯谈谈
see if he can draw up a sketch of the girl I saw.
看他能不能画一张那女孩的素描
Somebody in town should recognize her.
镇上应该会有人认得出她
You coming? No!
你一起来吗 不了
l think maybe I need to take a little break from the clowns.
我还是休息一会 平复被小丑惊吓的心
Clowns, huh? Don't forget. You can feel pain now.
怕小丑啊 警告你 现在我揍你会痛
Hey, Duke. You here?
杜克 你在吗
No!
别上来
Ian, I swear, you are five seconds from taking a swim.
伊恩 给你五秒离开 不然丢你下水
l got the cash. Enough to make this trip worth your while.
我带钱来了 保证你这趟收获颇丰
Where'd you get cash like that?
你哪来这么多现金
l told you I'm into something big. It's all different for me now.
我跟你说过我现在干大事了 我发达了
Yet your spiffy wardrobe remains the same.
但你的穿着依然土鳖
Not for long. Everything's gonna change. You'll see.
这是暂时的 一切都会改变 你看着吧
Want to tell me what kind of con you're running here?
能告诉我 你这是打的什么主意吗
You won't regret it. I promise.
你不会后悔的 我保证
No deal.
不行
Vice Principal Dolores Bachman.
对德洛利斯·巴克曼校长的恶行
That was a sympathy... Never mind.
那是出于同情才...算了
Ian, that is the last time you get to use that.
伊恩 这是你最后一次用这个威胁我
Of course. I never would have even mentioned it.
我明白 我本来没想提这件事的
But I got to get north.
但我一定要北上
Tomorrow, right?
明天 对吧
Yeah.
好吧
Is she here because of you?
她来这是因为你吗
What do you mean? Who is she?
什么意思 她是谁
She's an FBI agent.
她是一名联邦探员
Look, just take off. I'll find out what she knows.
你快走吧 我来看看她知道些什么
Send my best to the bishop.
帮我祝福一下主教
And say hi to Sister Catherine for me.
帮我向修女凯瑟琳问好
Not the tattooed man, I gather.
看来他不是那个纹身男 对吧
I wish.
要是就好了
Ian, I can handle.
他 我搞得定
But you know I sure would be happier
不过如果你在追查纹身男的话
if you were out there looking for him.
我一定会很开心的
Well, the guy that you saw wasn't real.
你见到的那个男人不是真的
Excuse me? Apparently some girl is causing people
什么意思 据调查有个女孩
to hallucinate whatever they're most afraid of.
会让人看到自身最害怕的幻象
I hate myself for saying that.
没想到我居然真的说出来了
No, don't. That's-- that's fantastic. I mean...
没有啊 说得 说得好啊 这简直
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表