剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
She's getting worse.
她的状态恶化了
She's storing too much energy.
她身体里存储了太多的能量
Tweak her again, she'll blow this whole church.
再刺♥激♥她 她会把整座教堂都炸掉
All right, I did some repolarization work on this thing.
我在这件工具上做了些复极化处理
Great! Look what she did.
好了 瞧她干的好事
This is why I hate people.
这就是为什么我恨这些人
I've still got some cables in my truck.
我的卡车里还有些电缆
If I can get close enough to her,
如果能靠得足够近
I could probably ground her to the lightning rod outside.
我应该可以将她与外面的避雷针连起来
Do you think that'll work? I mean,
你觉得这样会有用吗 我觉得
yeah, sure, if you wanna bare-bones the thing.
要出奇制胜的话 应该有用
Chris, I need you to talk to her.
克里斯 你得跟她谈话
If you can calm her down, we can get close enough.
如果你能把她稳住 我们就能靠近些了
Remember? She loves you.
还记得吗 她爱你
Yeah.
是啊
Lori, I just wanted to ask you,
洛里 我只想问你一件事
are you sure you loved my dad?
你确定你爱我父亲吗
Okay. Can you just try to talk about something happier?
你能不能换一个轻松点的话题
I knew things about my father that nobody else did.
关于我父亲 我知道一些别人都不知道的事
The first thing he loved was the water.
他最喜欢的东西就是水
Summers for me as a young boy,
当我还是个孩子时 每逢夏天
we would take a skiff out into the bay.
我们都会乘着小艇向海湾进发
We'd float, swim, snorkel all day.
整天整天地游泳 浮潜
And then when the sun would start to go down,
当太阳开始落山时
he would always say,
他总会说
"Wouldn't it be great if we never had to go back?"
"要是能这么一直下去该有多好啊"
But you have memories of your own with him,
但你有着属于你们二人的回忆
when you were happy.
当你们还很开心时
No. She's way too amped.
不行 她的储能太过巨量了
Maybe we should wind her up so she overloads.
也许我们应该再刺♥激♥下 这样她就能过载了
Drain the electricity out of her.
用电缆把她体内的电抽出来
Lori. Can you try to tell me how it all started?
洛里 你能告诉我这一切都是怎么发生的吗
At Richard's house.
在理查德家
We were...
我们本应
We were supposed to be talking about what to do about us,
我们本应该谈谈这段感情的走向的
and it turned into something else. It wasn't supposed to.
结果却出了岔子 一切本不应该这样的
And then you walked in.
后来你就进来了
You found them in the study.
你在书房♥里发现了他们
And I panicked,
我惊慌失措
and then it just felt like my insides exploded,
感觉身体好像要炸开一般
and then sparks started coming off the wall.
接着火花就开始从墙上冒出来了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I told you, for everything.
我告诉过你 我对一切都很抱歉
You said you didn't know about his affairs or the scorch marks.
你说你不知道他外遇的情况或是烧焦的痕迹
I was humiliated.
我受到了屈辱
She admits she killed my husband. Why are you coddling her?
她承认杀害我的丈夫 你怎么还护着她
Because I don't think she did,
因为我不认为是她犯的案
no matter what you let her believe.
不管你对她灌输了什么
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
You can't control your trouble, Lori.
你控制不了你的状况 洛里
The game, the wake, the hospital,
比赛也好 守丧也好 医院的事也好
these were big emotional outbursts.
这些都是剧烈的情感爆发
Do you think you could really direct electricity
你真认为自己可以将高压电
to a single microphone?
导入单独一个麦克风中吗
Nothing else at that press conference was affected.
新闻发布会上 别的东西都没受影响
No, you're lying.
不 你说谎
We have proof that someone
我们有证据显示有人
tampered with the ground wire on that microphone.
篡改了那个麦克风的接地线
Wait a second. What?
等等 什么
The Mayor was murdered,
镇长是被谋杀的
and I think it was staged
我认为是有人精心设计
to make it look like you did it.
让这一切看起来是你做的
Question is, Mrs. Brody,
问题是 布罗迪夫人
how much do you know about electricity?
你对电了解多少
She knows enough.
她了解得够多了
Chris, I was helping her.
克里斯 我是在帮她
No, you were manipulating her
不 你在操控她
so you could get her to admit to a crime that you committed.
这样你就能让她替你承认罪行
Or shame her into killing herself.
或是让她愧而自杀
Is that true? No.
是这样吗 不是的
Is it true?
是真的吗
How could you be so cruel?
你怎么能这么残忍♥
What's happening?
这是怎么了
You have no business here.
这里不需要你们
This is Haven.
这里是港湾
Making things disappear is my business.
清理这类事是我的职责
Come on, let the man do his job, Reverend.
答应吧 牧师 让他完成他的工作
Gonna get done one way or the other.
不管用什么方法 总要做个了断
The good people of this community
这个社区里的良善之人
need to know what happened here.
需要知道这里发生了什么
Felicia drove your van,
菲利希亚开走了你的面包车
took refuge in your church.
向你的教堂求助
You wouldn't want the good people
你不想那些良善之人
to think you had something to do with this?
觉得你牵扯其中吧
Or Lori Fulcher almost dying?
况且洛里·富切尔几乎在此丧命
Is that a threat, Nathan?
这算恐吓吗 内森
If I find out you knew anything about this,
如果我查出你真有牵扯
I'll put you in jail.
我会把你关进监狱
That's the threat.
这才是恐吓
How do you take care of someone like that?
你怎么照顾像她这样的人
She needs a new start. You know, she needs relationships,
她需要新的开始 需要人际交往
people that keep her grounded.
需要有人让她"接地"
Sounds about right.
有道理
Yeah.
对啊
Meet you at the truck. All right. Okay.
我在卡车里等你 行 好的
Having me talk to her
让我和她谈话
was your plan the whole time, wasn't it?
整个都是你的计划 对吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You wouldn't have come if I'd asked you to do that.
如果我直接跟你说 你就不会来了
You don't know me that well.
你才没那么了解我
I know that you've had a pretty rough three days.
但我知道你这三天过得很艰难
Your dad died. Your stepmom was arrested.
父亲去世 继母被捕
Are you gonna be okay?
你还撑得住吧
I think you owe me that drink.
我觉得你还欠我一杯酒
The phytoplankton really is spectacular this time of year.
这个时节的水华现象确实很壮观
I look forward to it.
我很期待
All right.
行啊
Here.
给你
This is a great day.
今天真是个好日子
All right, boys! Come on! Let's make something happen!
小伙子们 加油啊 来点厉害的
Brendan! Brendan! Watch the runner!
布兰登 布兰登 盯住跑垒员
Not me! I know I'm fascinating.
不是我 我知道我很迷人
But I'm not important. The runner!
但重要的不是我 是跑垒员
The runner!
跑垒员
The field looks good as new.
这地方看起来焕然一新
I like how you strong-armed the Reverend the other day.
我欣赏那天你对牧师的强硬态度
Reminded me of your dad.
让我想起了你父亲
We need people fighting for us.
我们需要有人为我们而战
Yeah.
是
We do.
确实
I'm sorry that you didn't get your answers about your tattoo.
很遗憾 你没找到关于纹身答案
That's okay.
没关系
Yeah.
是吗
Sometimes I think I should just let it go.
有时我觉得我该放手
Just let things be what they're gonna be.
顺其自然
Wouldn't it be great if we could just
如果我们能顺其自然
let things go?
不是很棒吗
That's never been a problem for me.
对我来说一点都不难
Really?
真的吗
It wouldn't mean anything.
这么做不会有任何意义
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表