剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
He didn't want people to know who he was talking to.
他不想让人知道他在跟谁通话
Mistresses maybe? Could've had a network of them.
情妇吧 可能有一长串呢
This could be a crime of passion.
这可能是情杀
I still think that someone would kill to have this trouble.
我还是觉得某人为了继承"麻烦"而弑父
Yeah. And while you interrogate that someone,
你在那里审问某人的时候
I'm in here hiding behind my desk lamp.
我正藏在我的台灯后面
I vote for mistresses.
我赞成情杀
Plus his gizmo fried my watch.
另外 我的手表是被他的小发明弄坏的
Not him.
不是他搞坏的
Stan, I thought you were watching Chris.
斯坦 你不是应该看着克里斯吗
Well, he said he had to go to his father's wake.
他说他得去他父亲的追悼会
And so you just let him walk out of here? No.
所以你就让他走出去了 不是
Danny took him over in the cruiser.
是丹尼开巡逻车载他去的
Chris needed a ride. He volunteered.
克里斯需要搭个车 丹尼主动提出的
Isn't Chris something else?
克里斯真是个大人物 不是吗
Of course he did. We're going to a wake.
当然了 我们得去追悼会
Vince and Dave Teagues.
蒂格斯兄弟
These guys are journalists? Yeah.
这俩人是记者吗 没错
One of them will know where Rasmussen House is.
他们俩一定有人知道拉斯马森府在哪里
If you can crack them,
如果你能撬开他们的嘴
they're the encyclopedias of Haven.
他们就是港湾的百科全书
It's the cracking part that can be problematic.
不过还不能确定能不能撬开
Wait. How problematic?
等等 有多不确定
Well, between them, I'm zero for three.
要对付他们 我的胜算是零
They're intense about the whole "guardian of her secrets" thing.
作为"小镇秘密守护者" 他们引以为荣
You're on.
该你上了
Mrs. Brody, l'm sorry for your loss.
布罗迪夫人 很遗憾您失去了至爱
Thank you so much for coming.
很感谢你能来
It's just so lovely that Richard has so many friends.
理查德有那么多朋友可真好
I find it very comforting.
这真是十分欣慰
And I don't know what I would do
而且要不是有德里斯科尔牧师在
without Reverend Driscoll.
我都不知该如何是好
He's always around when I need him.
当我需要他的时候 他都在我身边
Excuse me.
失陪一下
The troubles are growing.
"麻烦"越来越大
And you're in over your head. Do you realize that?
而你力不从心 意识到了吗
Allow me, Dave.
让我来 戴夫
Latvian caviar, goat cheese,
拉脱维亚鱼子酱 山羊奶酪
and some sparkling water to clear your palate.
再来些爽口的苏打水
It's a sad day. You should indulge.
今天是悲伤的一天 你可以放纵一下
We met once.
我们见过一次
He was supposed to be a source for my graduate thesis.
他是我毕业论文的素材
It's perfection.
非常完美
Would you like to fix me something else,
你能再帮我弄点别的吃的吗
or shall we just skip to the part where I say no?
还是直接跳到拒绝你的部分
What's your thesis about?
你的论文写了些什么
Maine's founding families,
缅因州的创始家族
Digby, Tolliver, Rasmussen.
迪格比·托利维还有拉斯马森
Richard Brody was a great leader.
理查德·布罗迪是一位杰出的领袖
He was a pillar of this community...
他是这个社区的脊梁...
Scorch marks in the Mayor's study
镇长的书房♥里有烧焦的痕迹
coming from the outlet in the wall.
从墙上的电源插座一直延伸出去
They didn't seem fresh, though.
但不像是新弄的
So it must've been his wife.
所以是他的妻子弄的
Or a visitor, like a mistress.
或者是情妇之类的访客
Or Chris.
或者是克里斯
We will begin the process of healing.
我们将会逐渐从伤痛中康复
This might be my worst nightmare.
这或许是我经历的最痛苦的噩梦
How about a drink?
要喝点什么吗
You're in a lot of trouble, and I don't like you.
你麻烦很大 而且我不喜欢你
Believe me, you have no idea how great that makes you.
相信我 你都不知道自己这样有多美
How about we take a walk down by the beach?
不如我们去沙滩上散个步吧
I'll show you the phytoplankton bloom.
我将向你展示水华的壮观景象
Chris!
克里斯
What the hell's going on?
到底出什么事了
Evi!
艾维
Everybody, stop moving.
大家都别动
Somebody electrocutes the Mayor,
有人电死了镇长
shows up at his wake, zaps his wife and son,
接着出现在他的追悼会 攻击他的妻儿
and then slips away unseen.
然后偷偷溜走
Or maybe Chris Brody's personality
或者说克里斯·布罗迪可能是带电体质
is literally electric and he did it himself.
一切都是他自己造成的
More likely, someone has a problem with the whole Brody family.
更可能是 有人要对付整个布罗迪家族
Okay, you should talk to Felicia,
那么 你去和菲利希亚谈谈
and I'll talk to Chris since, you know,
我去和克里斯谈
you can't really...
你不能...
Okay. He affects you, Nathan.
好 他会影响到你 内森
Why are you grinning?
你怎么还笑得出来
He's under your skin. Haven't seen that before.
你很不喜欢他 以前从没见你这样
That's ridiculous. He's obnoxious, and he's a suspect.
这太荒谬 他招人嫌 还是个嫌犯
Or just a person of interest.
或者说是个有意思的人
She is alive.
她还活着
What the hell happened?
我是怎么了
You got electrocuted by a credenza.
你被书架电晕了
Doctor should be by soon to check on you.
过一会儿医生会过来给你检查
My head is pounding.
我的头快炸了
Want me to go try to find somebody now?
需要我去帮你找人来吗
No, no. Stay.
不用 你留在这里
What happened with Dave?
戴夫那边进展如何
Well, he did a lot of eating, but not a lot of talking.
他吃了很多 但说得很少
How'd it go with Vince? He shut me down.
文斯呢 我被他整得哑口无言
The truth is I can't sell the graduate student bit any more.
老实说 我不能再拿毕业学位说事了
I'm too old.
我老了
Maybe for all of it.
或许所有都是如此
All of what?
什么都是如此
This life.
这场人生
The game.
这场游戏
I know I hurt you, Duke,
我知道我伤害了你 杜克
but when we were together,
但当初我们在一起的时候
it was... it was glamorous.
这一切都让我沉醉
That's why I came to Haven, to get that back.
所以我来到港湾 想找回过去
What? Ow! Oh, my God, my head.
怎么了 天哪 我的头
Let me get somebody.
我去找人来
Nurse! Nurse!
护士 护士
I've never seen those scorch marks.
我从来没见过那些烧焦的痕迹
I rarely went into Richard's study.
我很少去理查德的书房♥
He called it his inner sanctum.
他说那是他的心灵圣地
So, whoever is responsible for
所以 做出这些事的人
all this was in my home in the last few weeks.
前几周一直在我家
That's a frightening thought.
真叫人害怕啊
Mrs. Brody, you know your husband was troubled, right?
布罗迪夫人 你知道你丈夫有"麻烦"吧
We thought of it as a gift.
我们把它当成一种天赋
I'm sorry I have to ask. Do you believe he was faithful?
冒昧地问一下 你认为他忠诚吗
Richard strayed once 27 years ago,
理查德在27年前曾经出轨过
the last time the troubles came.
就是上一次"麻烦"出现的时候
But he was with his first wife then.
可他当时是与第一任妻子在一起
He told you this? I was the other woman.
这是他告诉你的吗 我就是那个情妇
He chose me.
他选择了我
You want to arrest me, fine.
你要是想逮捕我 尽管来吧
Just find the nurse who said
但是先去把那个20分钟前就说
she'd take this IV out 20 minutes ago.
会给我拔掉输液针的护士找来
I'm taking on water weight here.
输液输得我都水肿了
Got a question for you instead.
我是来问你一个问题
Is that a no to finding the nurse?
是不愿意帮我叫护士吗
Would you say that your father milked his popularity?
你承认你父亲是在榨取名气吗
You saw him at the game.
你也见过他从政的样子
Any opportunity to take advantage of people.
不放过任何利用人♥民♥的机会
Oh, Chris. I am so sorry to keep you waiting.
克里斯 真抱歉让你一直等着
I got stuck in this crisis
我被新来的住院医师耽搁了
with this first-year resident and no watch.
又不知道时间
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表