剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Who's gonna stage a chemical attack in Haven?
谁会在港湾上演一起化学攻击
The more people know about the troubled,
人们越了解"麻烦"
the more afraid they are.
就会越害怕
Do you think the Rev is whipping them up?
是不是牧师在煽动他们
Duke just told me that the Rev got me fired.
杜克刚告诉我 是牧师让我下台的
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
l knew he'd try and get me out eventually.
我就知道他早晚都会把我搞下台
lt just happened sooner than l expected.
只是比我想象中要快
All right, so the Rev gets his chief.
既然牧师有了自家的警长
Why attack the department now?
现在又何必攻击警局呢
Unless the perp is someone unhappy about Merrill.
除非罪犯对梅林不满
You get replaced. You do have your fans.
你下台了 有人力挺你
You think it's someone pro-troubled,
你觉得这个力挺我的麻烦"患者"
with technical know-how, access to chemicals?
掌握着使用化学武器的"核心技术"吗
The last person Paul arrested was Dwight.
保罗最后逮捕的人是德怀特
Yeah, your dad's cleaner.
你父亲的"清理工"
We really don't know that much about him.
我们可不怎么了解他
He's dead? Maybe you had a grudge.
他死了吗 也许你有作案动机
Nathan, listen, l didn't do anything to that guy, okay?
内森 听着 我没对他做任何事
You really need to start trusting me.
你真该开始信任我
With a new chief in town,
现在镇上来了个新警长
you might need me more than ever.
你可能比任何时候都更需要我
We're gonna do this now? Wait.
现在就开始吗 等等
Evi, show him what you showed me.
艾维 给他看看那个
It starts at the extremities.
它从四肢末端开始蔓延
We gotta get her to the hospital.
我们得带她去医院
How long has she been like this?
她这样多久了
Excuse me. She's standing right here.
不好意思 她还在场好吗
Duke, what's happening?
杜克 发生什么事了
Were you and Parker able to locate the chemical source?
你和帕克找到化学物质来源了吗
No, not yet, sir.
还没有 长官
Did you have any direct contact with Officer Stark?
你和斯塔克警官有过直接接触吗
Shake his hand, sit at his desk, anything?
和他握过手 或是坐在他桌边之类的
No.
没有
But this thing keeps spreading.
但这东西还在传播
So it's gotta be biological and airborne.
所以这肯定通过空气传播且作用于生物
Sir.
长官
Ma'am, l'll need you back in the break room right now.
女士 我需要你现在就前往休息室
Wait a minute, Chief. Now!
等一下 局长 我说现在
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士和先生们
we may have a biological agent in the building,
这栋大楼可能被投放了生物制剂
which means we follow procedure.
因此我们得照规矩办事
We cannot allow the contamination to spread further.
我们得杜绝污染的扩散
So until this situation is resolved,
在问题彻底解决前
nobody, and l mean nobody,
所有人都给我听清楚了
goes in or out of this building.
任何人都不准进出这栋楼
The Haven police station is now under quarantine.
港湾警局现在开始施行隔离
This is a lockdown.
进入一级防范禁闭
This thing is contained, absolutely.
传染仍在控制范围内
No one's leaving the building until it's clear.
在危险消除之前 所有人不得离开大楼
l'll do whatever has to be done.
我会做好该做的事
Copy that. I'll await further instruction.
收到 我会等候进一步指令
What do the state police have to say?
州警方对此有何指示
That we're doing the right thing.
他们认为我们处理得当
The contagion hasn't spread beyond the police station.
传染并没有扩散至警局以外
Like you asked, it's a list of everyone in the station.
你要的 这是一份局内人员完全名单
lt's a small group.
人数不多
Hugh Underwood, he's a doctor?
休·安德伍德 他是个医生
He said he'd look at the body, check on the sick.
他说他会检查一下尸体和病患
Good.
很好
Have the officers keep an eye on everybody.
让警官们留心所有人
Sir, the people out there are scared for their lives.
长官 外面的人们都吓坏了
Well, that's to be expected.
当然了
That's why we have to maintain order.
这就是我们维持秩序的意义所在
l put lock codes on all the doors.
我在每扇门上都装了密♥码♥锁
All the landlines are shut down.
固定电♥话♥线路已被切断
l want you to confiscate everybody's cell phone.
你去没收每个人的手♥机♥
People will wanna stay in touch with their families.
人们会想和家人保持联♥系♥
And l'll need you and the rest of the department
你 以及局里的其他警员
to surrender your weapons. What?
都得交出你们的武器 什么
They'll be placed in a locker under my own personal access code.
我会把它们锁在我私人的密♥码♥箱中
We can't afford someone panicking,
万一有人惊慌过度 鲁莽行事
doing something rash.
我们可承担不起
This isn't optional.
这没得商量
We can leave anytime.
我们可以随时离开
I'll just use my irresistible charm
我只要对你的长官动用一下
on your new boss.
我无可抗拒的魅力
It's resistible.
它是可以抗拒的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Just a little insurance in case,
备着保险 以防...
you know, Merrill starts searching the offices.
万一梅林开始搜查办公室
I wanna make sure I can find at least one gun.
我得确保起码还能找到一把枪
Parker, you called?
帕克 你找我吗
Stan, you are the desk sarge,
斯坦 你是文书警官
you're the only one with access to the evidence room, right?
是唯一可以进入证物室的人 不是吗
Right.
没错
Book this in evidence and keep it that way.
把这登记为证物 保持原封
You got it.
这就去办
Can you tell what's happened to him?
你能诊断出是什么原因吗
Well, it's strange, this dark blood.
血呈黑色 很奇怪
I know what your chief said,
我听到你们局长的话了
but chemical weapons, they don't act like this.
但化学武器不可能引发这种症状
Do you think it's a virus? No.
这是一种病毒码 不是
No, viruses don't move with this kind of speed.
病毒不会蔓延得这么快
lt's not like any poison l've ever seen.
这不像我所见过的任何一种毒素
lt's like nothing on the known medical record.
现有的医疗记录中没有对这种病的记载
All right. Thank you, Dr. Underwood.
谢谢你 安德伍德医生
Hey, call me Hugh.
叫我休就行
I don't think Haven's in the known medical record.
港湾的事件不会出现在已知医疗记录上
It's gotta be The Troubles.
这肯定是"麻烦"惹的祸
So whose affliction is spreading this disease?
所以是谁的苦难传播了这种疾病
The person is probably still in the station.
那人可能还在警局内
They could be infecting whoever they're coming in contact with.
任何与其接触的人都有可能被传染
Okay, so this happened, what, about 45 minutes ago,
好吧 大概在45分钟前开始传播
and we've already got a new case?
我们已经找到了第二个患者
That means that all of us could be sick within a matter of hours.
也就是说 几个小时内我们都会被传染
l'm gonna go ahead and check on Evi.
我先过去看看艾维
Dwight, it's Nathan. Do you read?
德怀特 我是内森 听得到吗
Outside contact. I'm gonna tell the new chief on you.
对外联♥系♥哟 我要向新警长举报你
Dwight.
德怀特
About time. What the hell's going on up there?
正是时候 里面到底发生了什么
We got some kind of outbreak here.
我们这里有某种疾病爆发
My buddy from the state police called.
我在州警局的伙计打来电♥话♥
Said they got a tipoff.
说他们得到线报
Any call from Haven's a prank.
任何从港湾打来的电♥话♥都是恶作剧
CDC got the same warning.
疾病控制中心也收到了预警
I figured there was something you were trying to keep quiet.
我猜你们局里想要压下什么事
No, l guess somebody is.
不 是局里的某个人
We're cut off completely.
我们完全与外界隔离了
Think someone planned this?
有嫌疑人了吗
l don't know. Just stay by the radio.
我不知道 你得保持连线
Right now, you're my only backup.
你现在是我唯一的后援
Roger that.
收到
Hey, I checked on Evi. She's getting worse.
我看过艾维了 她病情加重了
And now this other woman's got it, too.
刚才又有一个女人得病了
Somebody called off the state police and the CDC.
有人通知了州警局和疾病控制中心
What? Why?
什么 为什么
I'm more interested in who wants us cut off.
我更关心 是谁不想让我们出去
Do you think that Merrill's troubled?
你觉得梅林也被"麻烦"缠身了吗
You don't think the Rev would vet his new pick for chief?
你不觉得这是牧师在考验新警长吗
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表