剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Haven...
《港湾》前情提要
Mr. Brody, are you aware that if your father died,
布罗迪先生 你有没有意识到
you would inherit his popularity
一旦你父亲死了 你会继承他的人气
and everyone would automatically like you?
人人都会自动喜欢你
Everyone else in this town is fawning over me.
镇上的每个人都奉承我
Except you.
唯独你例外
He's kind of a jerk.
他就是个混账
Duke Crocker.
杜克·科洛科尔
This is Evi. I'm Duke's...
这是艾维 我是杜克的...
Wife? I saved your life.
妻子 我救了你一命
And then you almost ruined it again.
然后你差点又把我杀了
I do not want you sticking around.
我不愿意你留下来
What is it?
这是什么
Doesn't exactly look like something that's gonna save my life.
看着不像是能救我的东西
Yeah, but it's gorgeous.
但是看起来很不错
"Omnia vincit amor."
"爱可战胜一切"
"Love conquers all."
"爱可战胜一切"
That's no good.
这样可不好
Can't be any junk lying around here.
一丁点垃圾都不能出现
It's just a rehearsal lunch, Peter.
只不过是一场婚宴彩排 彼得
Go easy on the staff.
对员工们宽容点儿
I'm sure everything will be perfect for the wedding tomorrow.
明天的婚礼一定会完美无缺
Maybe we need more staff?
或许我们需要增加人手
Biggest day of your daughter's life, Ben.
这可是你女儿一生之中的大日子 本
We want Moira happy, right?
我们都想莫伊拉幸福 不是吗
I want my daughter happy.
我想让她幸福
Me, too.
我也是
And I want to be a good provider.
我想要好好供养这个家
It's important to me.
这对我很重要
Well, then maybe you should try providing for her
那你应该试着靠自己的力量
on your own.
照料她
Of course.
当然
But having a little state to start with would sure help.
不过一个好的起点想必颇有帮助
If I can't take care of her in the manner she's accustomed,
要是我没法照她习惯的那样去照顾她
I'd feel terrible.
我会寝食难安的
Hi.
你们好
Can we have this yard spick-and-span for tomorrow? Thanks.
能保证这片院子明天一尘不染吗 谢了
"Spick-and-span by tomorrow." What a jerk.
什么"明天一尘不染" 真是混♥蛋♥
This has to be a test, right?
你一定在测试我吧
To see how I'll react
看看你在我们第一次约会的时候
while you run errands on our first date?
还要办事我会有什么反应
It's really only going to take a minute.
真的只要一分钟
Don't stop. Let's just get this over with, okay?
别停下来 做完就走 行吗
But why? Your thing makes everybody like you.
为什么呢 你的麻烦让所有人都喜欢你
But it doesn't make me like them back.
我又不会因此就喜欢他们
It'll be fine.
没事的
Mr. And Mrs. Crocker. Together.
科洛科尔先生及夫人 一同出现
Actually, we're supplying the wine for the wedding.
实际上 我们是来给婚礼提供红酒的
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Apparently, if your family donates enough money,
明摆着 如果你们家捐够了钱
Haven PD will deliver your marriage license.
港湾警♥察♥就会将结婚证送货到家
I like him, Parker.
我喜欢他 帕克
Actually, I was just gonna drop something off
事实上 我就是去放个东西
and we're gonna go out for a drink.
然后我们准备出去喝一杯
You know, we're not going to be here for that long.
我们不会待太久的
We should all go out.
何不一起消遣消遣
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 没错
Yeah. We'll see.
好啊 再说吧
You see why I don't want to be here?
你知道我为什么不想来了吧
Yeah, it must be hard to have beautiful women
是啊 美女像这样
just, you know, falling all over you like that. That's hard.
对你献殷勤 一定很难受
Yeah. Unfortunately, it's not the one I want.
是啊 只可惜我想要的不是她
I'm gonna go take a walk, okay?
我去散个步 好吗
Peter, this is an enormous mistake.
彼得 这是个巨大的错误
Uncle Dom, you're talking nonsense.
道姆叔叔 你在胡扯
I just can't buy your scary stories.
我不相信你的恐怖故事
I love you, but I am getting married tomorrow.
我爱你 但是明天这婚我结定了
That's final.
铁板钉钉了
I just pray
那我只能祈祷
blood won't spill.
希望不会有血光之灾
Peter Novelli?
彼得·诺维利
Haven Police Department.
港湾警♥察♥局
Is this the marriage license? Yeah.
这是结婚证吗 是的
All righty. Good to go.
好的 万事俱备了
No. No?
不 不
I've tried to be nice.
我已经尽量表示友好了
I don't care if she's upset.
我不在乎她是否会因此难过
I love my daughter too much to let her marry you.
我太爱我女儿了 不能让她嫁给你
This thing is off.
这事取消了
You and your family,
你和你的家人们
get the hell out of my house.
滚出我的房♥子
Excuse me.
失陪了
Come on, Audrey, let's go.
来啊 奥德丽 我们走吧
Hello?
有人吗
You okay in there?
你在里面还好吗
What the hell?
什么情况
Come on, I need backup here.
拜托 我要呼叫支援啊
Ugh, the landline's dead.
缆线断了
And what would do something like that?
什么东西能做到这样
Is that her?
是她吗
Looks like old money.
看上去是有钱人
Maybe she'll buy the box.
也许她会买♥♥那个盒子
Evi, we're not selling it.
艾维 那个盒子不卖♥♥
Beverly Keegan is queen of the historical society.
贝弗莉·基更是历史协会的大神
l want to know everything she can tell me about this box.
我想从她那知道盒子的信息
Ms. Keegan.
基更女士
Would you care to sample the wine for tomorrow's celebration?
愿意尝尝明天婚礼的样酒吗
You're not on our catering staff.
你不是工作人员啊
Uh, no.
的确不是
Hi. I'm Evi Crocker.
我是艾维·科洛科尔
No, not this. Making you Mr. Crocker?
不 不是的 所以你是科洛科尔先生
You're persistent and you're not welcome here.
你很固执 但这儿不欢迎你
Granted.
是没错
But I think you may change your mind
但我想也许你看看这东西后
when you see what I've brought to show you.
就会改变注主意了
How can I help you, Mr. Crocker?
科洛科尔先生 有什么能帮到你的
Don't sneak up on someone with a gun like that.
别偷偷跟着一个拿枪的人
I saw you walk into the woods with your gun drawn.
我看见你拿着枪进了树林
I thought you might want some help.
我想你大概需要帮手
You're a marine biologist, not a cop.
你是海洋生物学家 不是警♥察♥
Right now, I'm just a guy
但现在我只是一个
who's waiting to go on a date with a cute girl
等着和美女约会的人
who apparently is more interested in work.
但美女似乎更热爱工作一点
I'm sorry, Chris, but there's been a huge fight inside.
抱歉 克里斯 刚有一场激烈的打斗
The bathroom looks like it's been ripped apart.
洗手间像是被轰炸了
There's been heavy damage to the outside of the house,
房♥子外面也有严重损毁的痕迹
then this drag trail led me here.
我跟着那拖拽的痕迹到了这儿
Those are Ben Keegan's.
那是本·基更的眼镜
As your friendly neighborhood scientist,
你有爱的生物学家朋友提醒你
don't touch the goo.
别碰那粘液
What do you think that is? It's organic.
你觉得那是什么 有机物
Could be anything from spinal fluid to digestive juice.
可能是脊髓液 消化液或者别的什么
You know, l got a buddy who works at Glacier National.
我有个朋友在冰川国家公园工作
He says seeing a grizzly's tracks is worse than seeing the bear.
他说看到灰熊的痕迹 比看到灰熊还可怕
And why's that? 'Cause that means the bear can see you.
为什么 因为这意味着熊能看到你
Told you he'd still be here, Vince.
和你说了他还在这儿 文斯
We're taking pictures of the Keegan rehearsal lunch for the paper.
我们要为报社给基更婚礼彩排拍照片
Ben Keegan said that you were gonna bring the marriage license over.
本·基更说你会把结婚证送过去
You can ride with us.
你可以和我们一起走啊
Dave, this desk could get me there faster than that van of yours.
戴夫 我坐桌子去都比你们的卡车快
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表