剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Haven...
《港湾》前情提要
Duke Crocker. This is Evi.
杜克·科洛科尔 这是艾维
I'm Duke's wife.
我是杜克的妻子
Somebody out there with a tattoo wants to kill me.
有个纹身男想杀我
I'm hoping that whatever I find buried here
我希望埋在这里的东西
will give me the answers about how I stay alive.
能给我指明一条活路
Doesn't exactly look like something that's gonna save my life.
看着不像是能救我的东西
What is it?
这是什么
"Love conquers all."
"爱可战胜一切"
The good people of this community
这个社区里的良善之人
need to know what happened here.
需要知道这里发生了什么
The last thing Haven needs
港湾镇最不需要的
is the Rev and his self-righteous poison running things.
就是这个牧师和他自以为是的控制欲
He wants to be chief?
他想当警长
He wants to control whoever is.
他想控制下一任警长
Nathan, your father chose to live among the cursed.
内森 你父亲选择和被诅咒的人一起生活
Seek forgiveness. I can help you.
寻求上帝的宽恕吧 我能帮你
You help a lot of people. Is that why I'm here?
你帮了很多人 我来就是为了这个吗
I can talk to them.
我可以和他们交谈
You're troubled, like many of the people in Haven.
你被"麻烦"缠身 就和很多在港湾的人一样
And I can help them.
我可以帮助他们
You can't save everyone. But that's why I'm here.
你不能救所有人 但我就是因此而来的
I need to know more about her. Lucy Ripley.
我想知道更多她的事 露西·雷普利
What do you think, she your mother?
你觉得呢 她是你母亲吗
I am Lucy.
我就是露西
** Cold and dark below the foam *
*深水之下♥阴♥暗刺骨
** They wait for us, but never alone *
*他们等待着我们 却从不孤独
** The sea is dark, the sea is deep *
*水下♥阴♥暗 水下幽深
** Down below is where they sleep *
*但这正是他们的沉睡之地
** Cold and dark below the foam *
*深水之下♥阴♥暗刺骨
** They wait for us, but never alone *
*他们等待着我们 却从不孤独
Let me go! Stop! I don't want to! Please!
放开我 住手 我不想这样 求你们了
No!
不要
** The sea is dark, the sea is deep *
*水下♥阴♥暗 水下幽深
** Down below is where they sleep *
*但这正是他们的沉睡之地
** Cold and dark, below the foam *
*深水之下♥阴♥暗刺骨
** They wait for us, but never...*
*他们等待着我们 却从不...
Supper's ready.
晚餐准备好了
Lucassi said he found the body on the beach early this morning.
卢卡西说他一大早在岸边发现了尸体
Lucassi?
卢卡西
Nathan.
内森
What you got?
发现了什么
Came out to do some clamming.
本想过来拾蛤的
Found this instead.
结果却发现了这个
I already got a liver temp.
我已经测量肝温度了
He's been dead about 10 hours. Who is he?
约10小时前死亡的 死者是谁
I don't know. I was about to check for some ID.
不知道 我刚要看看有没有身份证之类的
Nathan.
内森
Well, we've seen that before.
我们以前见过这个
There's no wallet.
没发现钱包
Just this.
只有这个
He had a wife, maybe?
可能是他的妻子
Yeah, or a girlfriend.
也可能是女朋友
Either way, someone who can ID him.
不管是谁 肯定能确认死者身份
I got something else.
还有别的
This handwritten note.
这张手写便签
Not much left.
都快看不清了
"I'm sorry to leave you like this.
"抱歉扔下你自己
I know it will hurt, but I can't go on."
我知道你会很伤心 但是我无法继续了"
Suicide note.
自杀遗书
Wouldn't be the first guy around here to go for a one-way swim.
这不是附近第一个溺水自杀的
Maybe this woman can tell us why.
这个女人应该能告诉我们原因
I heard you pulled a body out of the water near Benny's Cove.
听说你在本尼湾发现了一具尸体
What, are you worried he left an open bar tab?
你是担心人家还欠你酒吧的账吗
No.
不是
Actually, I'm more concerned about the tattoo he had on him.
其实我更关心他身上的纹身
How did you know he had a tattoo?
你怎么知道他身上有纹身
Truce!
休战
Do you know him?
认识吗
No. Who is he?
不认识 他是谁
If I knew, then I wouldn't have asked you.
我知道的话还问你干什么
Nobody recognizes him? Nope.
没人认识吗 没有
Nathan, I need to know who this guy is, okay?
内森 我需要知道这个人是谁
What if he's the guy who's supposed to kill me?
万一他就是那个要杀我的人呢
Duke, if I find out anything
杜克 如果我发现任何
pertinent relating to your imminent demise,
与你逼近的死期息息相关的信息
then I will let you know.
我一定会告诉你的
I found out the woman in the keychain photo is Mary Collins.
钥匙链照片上的女人是玛丽·柯林斯
I guess she runs the soup kitchen at Reverend Driscoll's church.
她好像在德里斯科尔牧师的教堂那里负责施食处
Reverend Driscoll's involved?
德里斯科尔牧师也与此事有关
Out, now. Okay.
出去 马上 好吧
And stay out of this or you're gonna be asking your cell mate
别再插手了 否则你就得问你的狱友
what he knows about tattoos.
关于纹身的事了
You hear that? What do you think of that?
听到没有 他就是这么对我的
Leith's been on edge the past few weeks,
最近几周利斯确实状态不好
but I can't believe...
但是我无法相信...
You sure it's him?
确定是他吗
We found the body this morning.
我们今天早上发现的尸体
Leith had a rather unusual tattoo.
利斯身上有处很特别的纹身
Family thing.
家族纹身
Not just Leith, a lot of the Glendowers have it.
不止是利斯有 格兰道尔家很多人都有
Did Leith give you any idea what may have been bothering him?
利斯有没有跟你说他有什么困扰
Why he'd commit suicide?
他为什么自杀
Money.
钱
He knew things were tight for us.
他知道我们境况不好
I mean, even though we weren't together any more,
虽然我们不在一起了
he tried to give me money for me and Daniel.
但他还是尽量给我和丹尼尔钱
Our son.
我们的儿子
He's only 10.
他才10岁
How do I tell him that his father's dead?
我要怎么跟他说他父亲去世的消息
The Glendowers live in a compound beyond the outskirts of town.
格兰道尔家族生活在城郊外的一处大宅子里
There's no paved roads in or out.
进出的路都不是马路
A lot of people are afraid to even go there.
很多人都不敢到那里去
You make it sound like Leith's family's some kind of cult.
你说的好像利斯一家是种邪教组织
A lot of people around here think they are.
这里很多人就是这么认为的
My dad would drive out there,
我父亲以前会时不时的
check on them every once in a while.
开车过去看看
I even went with him a few times when I was a kid.
我小时候还和他一起去过几次
Are they troubled? My dad never said anything.
他们有"麻烦"吗 我父亲什么都没说过
Not that he would.
他也不会说
The school said Leith didn't drop Daniel off at school.
学校那边说利斯没有把丹尼尔送过去
I tried calling Daniel's cell phone, but he wasn't picking up.
我给丹尼尔打电♥话♥他也没接
You don't think that Leith took Daniel and they're both dead?
利斯不会带着丹尼尔一起自杀了吧
Okay, when was the last time that you saw Daniel?
你最后一次见丹尼尔是什么时候
Yesterday.
昨天
Leith dropped him off at his family's place for the night.
利斯把丹尼尔送到他们家族那边过夜
Daniel likes hanging out with his cousins.
丹尼尔喜欢和他的堂表兄妹一起玩
He's been going back and forth
我和利斯决定好监护权之前
until Leith and I can settle custody.
他一直往返于两家之间
I need you to stay at home in case he turns up there.
你得待在家里 他可能回家了
Listen, don't worry.
不用担心
We're gonna find him.
我们一定会找到他的
It's not what I expected.
跟我想象中的差很远啊
Back when I would visit with my dad,
以前我和父亲一起来的时候
there were always tons of kids my age running around.
总是有数不清的孩子跑来跑去
Well, maybe they're in school.
也许他们去上学了
No, they were all home-schooled.
不是 他们全都在家自学
I always thought that was kind of cool.
我一直觉得那样很酷
Maybe Daniel feels the same way.
没准丹尼尔也这么想呢
Nathan.
内森
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表