剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
I'll supervise.
我来指导你
I hate this song.
我讨厌这首歌♥
You know what present I always wanted when I was a kid?
你知道我小时候一直想要的礼物是什么吗
No, but I have a feeling you're going to tell me anyway.
不知道 但我觉得你会告诉我的
A chrome lightning race sled...
一架铬合金闪速雪橇
Polished bottom.
光面底盘
Beveled rails. Yeah.
斜轨 没错
I wanted the same thing for Christmas.
我也想要这样的圣诞节礼物
Wait.
等等
You two wanted the same thing?
你们俩想要一样的礼物吗
That's weird.
真奇怪
Okay, I hate to cancel Christmas morning,
我也不想圣诞节早晨
but the population was...
但这人口
Almost twice this just a few hours ago.
差不多只有只有两小时前的一半
Really?
真的吗
Hey, Audrey, come--come check this out.
奥德丽 过来 来看看这个
Doesn't it look like that the--
这看起来像是像
the car just sort of...
这车好像是
Smashed into thin air? Yeah.
撞到了空气一样 对
That's weird, right?
真奇怪 对吧
It must be hard to be the only person who knows when things get...
作为唯一一个了解真♥相♥的人一定很难受吧
Funky around here. Yeah.
有点奇怪 对啊
Trust me, being right all the time--
相信我 总是正确
it's not always the greatest thing.
并不总是最棒的
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
You know, it's tough for people like you and me.
这对你我这样的人是很困难的
Maybe I could help you with that.
也许我能帮你点忙
You could help me. You talking to yourself?
你能帮我 你在自言自语吗
Wait.
等等
Wha--
什么
Did someone else disappear?
又有人消失了吗
Duke-- you know, our friend?
杜克 咱们的朋友
He's got a mustache, a goatee.
上唇有小胡子和山羊胡
He wears a lot of jewelry, makes all these jokes,
戴着很多珠宝 爱开玩笑
only looks out for himself.
只在乎他自己
I'm friends with that guy?
我跟那种人是朋友吗
Okay, when this happened in the '50s,
50年代发生这一切时
the people that disappeared...
失踪的那些人
They never came back.
再也没回来了
We got to find that troubled person.
我们得找到那些被"麻烦"附体的人
What happened?
什么情况
What is it?
这是什么
A wall...
一堵墙
A really big one.
一堵非常大的墙
We're trapped.
我们被困住了
Not even a scratch.
连一点凿痕都没有
I think this thing is made of glass...
我觉得这是玻璃做的
Really thick glass.
非常厚的玻璃
Not any kind of glass I've ever seen.
我从没见过这种玻璃
Stand back.
退后
Well, you think we can go around?
你觉得咱们能四处走走吗
No. See how it curves?
不能 看到这玻璃的弧线了吗
I bet you it circles the whole town.
一定环绕了整个镇
This thing coming down--
这玩意儿垂直而下
that would explain that woman being cut in half.
正解释了那女人为什么会被拦腰砍断
And she was near the town border, too.
她当时也在小镇边界
So why hasn't anybody on the outside run into it yet?
但为什么外面的人没有来
Are they forgetting all of us, too?
他们也都忘记我们了吗
Pretty soon there's not gonna be any of us left to forget.
很快这里就没剩下人可被遗忘了
That number's gone down 500 since we've been standing here.
我们站在这里以后人口下降到只剩500了
We need to get to Derry...
我们得马上去德里
Find Chambers now.
赶快找到钱伯斯
Yeah, but if we're trapped in Haven,
好的 但如果我们被困在港湾
maybe he is, too.
也许他也被困住了
According to that file, he still owns a store in town.
根据那份文件 他在镇上还有一家店
What kind of store? Toys.
什么店 玩具店
Hello?
你好
Hello?
你好
He's not here.
他不在这里
Just like the article Dave showed me--
就像那篇戴夫给我看的文章
look at this.
看看这个
Arthur Chambers brought a train like this to life,
亚瑟·钱伯斯激活了这样的一列火车
and people disappeared.
而人们就消失了
Takes playing with your toys to a whole new level.
把玩游戏的水平提到了新高度啊
You think that's what's happening now?
你觉得这就是现在发生的事情吗
With Christmas toys?
圣诞玩具吗
Something with a giant glass dome.
罩着巨大的玻璃圆顶
Like this.
就像这个
Maybe...
也许
Maybe Gordon Chambers is bringing snow globes to life.
也许戈登·钱伯斯激活了雪球
And it's changing the whole town.
而这改变了小镇的一切
It's okay.
没关系
We're looking for the one that plays silent night.
我们找的是能掌控平安夜的人
When I heard it break, I thought you had--
我听说它破了的时候 我以为你已经
what, and leave you all alone
什么 把你单独留在这个
on what I'm pretty sure is not Christmas?
我确信不是圣诞节的时空里吗
Thank you for trusting me, partner.
谢谢你相信我 拍档
I should've trusted you from the beginning.
我应该从一开始就相信你
Yeah. Yeah, you should have.
对啊对啊 你早该如此
Nathan?
内森
Vince.
文斯
Did you ever feel like you forgot something really important,
你是否曾经感觉到你忘了一些很重要
but you're not sure what?
但又不确定是什么的事情吗
Yeah, I definitely do.
有 绝对有过
Hey, I need you to help me find someone--
我要你帮我找个人
Gordon Chambers.
戈登·钱伯斯
He's got to be one of the last people in Haven,
他会变成港湾里的最后一个人
and I think the Herald is the key.
我认为《先驱报》是关键
Well, there's only 20 people in Haven,
港湾只有20个人
so...
所以
Okay. Uh, can I see your delivery list?
我能看看你的送报名单吗
You--you give everyone in Haven a copy, right?
你给港湾的所有居民都送报了 对吧
Yep.
对啊
All 19 people.
一共19个人
19.
19个人
Okay, great.
好了 太好了
This must be his old house.
这一定是他的老房♥子
All right. Thanks, Vince.
好吧 谢谢 文斯
You guys are a lifesaver.
你们是拯救者
"Guys"?
们
Never mind.
算了
Mr. Chambers?
钱伯斯先生
You need to stop what you're doing.
你得马上住手
I'm just gonna forget you like all the others.
我马上也会忘记你 就像别人一样
I'm not like the others.
我跟别人不一样
Why are you special?
你为什么特别
Listen, I need you to tell me what you think is going on.
听着 我要你告诉我你所了解的现况
People are gone who shouldn't be.
不该走的人都走了
When I saw you at the precinct,
我在管辖区看到你的时候
you made me realize that...
我意识到
that I never had a wife.
我从没有过妻子
But that's impossible, because I have a daughter.
但那是不可能的 因为我有一个女儿
She has to have a mom.
她必须有妈妈
So you know about Arthur Chambers?
所以你知道亚瑟·钱伯斯的事情吗
Grandpa, who loved building his model trains.
我祖父 喜欢做火车模型
I guess a little too much.
有点太过分了
He said that we were all troubled,
他说我们都被"麻烦"附体了
and that one day we'd make our loved ones vanish forever, too.
还说有一天我们会让我们爱的人都永远消失
And nobody would ever know that they ever existed.
没人会知道他们曾经存在过
I never thought that was true.
我从不以为这是真的
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表