剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Wait. He left?
等等 他走了
Hey, I tried to stop him, okay?
我留过他 好吗
I begged. I think I even said the words, "I need you."
我还求他 我连"我需要你"都说了
I actually feeI kind of awkward about it now. I got to go.
现在说出来我都尴尬了 我得挂了
Come on, come on, come on, come on. Be there.
快接 快接 快接 快接 别出事
Be there.
别出事
And here I am.
我来了
You can't be here. I know.
你不能来 我知道
You're at work, but you'd be proud of me.
你在工作 但你应该为我骄傲
I went into a store with people,
我进了家都是人的店
and I got you a new bandage, some hydrogen peroxide
给你买♥♥了新的绷带 还有双氧水
and get-well stickers.
还有康复贴纸
Please, you need to leave. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
求你了 你得离开 等等
Okay, here's the deal. You're weird.
你有点怪 你看啊
You wear a gun.
你带着枪
You wake up with mysterious wounds,
伤也不知道怎么弄来的
and I'm okay with all that.
这些我都不在意
But you got to tell me what's going on with you.
但你得告诉我你到底怎么了
I will, okay? I just can't tell you here.
我会的 我只是现在不能告诉你
I'm so sorry, but I need you to leave, all right?
真的很抱歉 但你得马上离开
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Today wasn't supposed to be like this.
今天不该是这样的
Yeah, tell me about it.
是啊 我也想知道为什么
Sir?
先生
Haven PD. We need you to clear the area.
港湾警局 请您别在此逗留
I'm sorry... I...
抱歉 我...
Okay, just... can you wait?
您可以再等会吗
Wait right here, please. Thank you.
就在这里等着 谢谢
Okay.
好
Okay.
好了
Okay, I think we're okay now.
我想应该没事了
Four, five...
四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
一 二 三 四 五
Do you need help?
你需要帮忙吗
Here, let me help you, okay?
我来帮你吧
Let's go.
我们走
Very good.
很好
Hey, Nathan.
内森
I think... I think we may have stopped it.
我想 或许我们阻止成功了
Yeah.
对
Chris! Chris!
克里斯 克里斯
No!
不
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
This is my fault.
是我的错
I made you cross the street.
要不是我 你不会过马路
You were at the school.
你之前也在学校
Arguing in the car.
你们在车里吵架
You've always been there.
你一直都在
Are you crying? Chris,
你在哭吗 克里斯
I need you to listen to me, all right?
我要你听我的话 明白吗
I need you to keep Duke here.
你要在这里看着杜克
Neither of you can go downtown.
你们俩谁都不准去镇中心
There are things that I want to tell you, and I just can't.
有些事我很想告诉你 但我不能
I'm sorry, but this is the only way I know how to do this.
抱歉 但我只能这么做
Do what?
做什么
To end this day.
结束这一天
Once and for all.
彻底了结
Excuse me. Sir?
打扰一下 先生
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Did my ex-wife call you?
我的前妻找你来的吗
She's been threatening to take away
她一直威胁我要夺走
custody of our daughter. And I...
我对女儿的监护权 我...
I was supposed to pick up my daughter this morning,
本来我今天早上要去接女儿
drive her to school to surprise her.
给她个惊喜 送她上学的
It's her birthday, and I screwed it up.
今天是她的生日 可是我搞砸了
I can't believe she got the police involved.
她居然找了警♥察♥来
No, it's okay. Just slow down.
不 没事的 别急
Look, yes, I know that I was late,
没错 我知道我迟到了
but it was an emergency.
但是因为有急事
I forgot to do the light switch three times,
我忘记把灯开关三次了
so I had to go back.
所以我得折回去
It's okay. It's okay. Tell me your name.
没事的 请告诉我你的名字
Anson Shumway.
安森·沙姆韦
Are you okay, Mr. Shumway?
你还好吗 沙姆韦先生
Aside from being questioned by the police?
身边有个警♥察♥在问话 你说好不好
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I've been diagnosed with OCD.
我被诊断为OCD
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Yeah.
强迫症 对
I have to get things exactly right,
我不能出任何差错
or terrible things could happen,
否则会有可怕的事情发生
and it'll be my fault.
这都是我的错
Mr. Shumway, I need to tell you something.
沙姆韦先生 我有话要对你说
There you are.
原来你在这里
Forgetting your daughter on her birthday.
在女儿的生日这天你居然把她忘了
I didn't forget. Okay, just... here.
我没忘 你待在这里
Mrs. Shumway, can I have a moment, please?
沙姆韦太太 能给我点时间吗
Can you tell me about what's going on with...
你能告诉我是怎么回事吗
He's sick, and it's making him neglectful.
他病了 总是粗心大意
I have a responsibility to look after my daughter.
我有责任照顾我的女儿
She's turning eight today.
今天是她八岁生日
She's starting to see that her dad isn't like other dads.
她会开始发现她的爸爸和其他爸爸不一样
This may sound strange,
问个唐突的问题
but does Jeanie own a pair of green tennis shoes?
珍妮有一双绿色的网球鞋吗
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
Okay, that's good.
那就好
Helmet! Every time a helmet!
头盔 每次都要戴头盔
Damn it.
该死
We have an hour.
我们还有一个小时
Every deputy is looking for Anson Shumway.
所有人都在找安森·沙姆韦
We got an APB on his vehicle,
我们对他的车进行了全境通告
flagged his credit cards.
监控了他的信♥用♥卡♥
We could just close downtown.
我们还可以封闭镇中心
No. Checkpoints, they don't work.
不 检查站根本没用
Okay, what about the car?
好吧 那那辆车呢
We boot and impound...
我们已经锁上和扣押...
No, I already tried that.
不 我已经试过了
He got a different car. It was a blue one.
他开了另一辆车 是蓝色的
The accident happened later,
事故晚了一些发生
but it still happened. Well, at least...
但还是发生了 至少...
At least this way, I know what car we're looking for.
至少这样的话 我知道我们找的是哪辆
No, I am doing things different this time.
不 这回我要换种方式
Anson Shumway, he's the key to stopping all this.
安森·沙姆韦 他是结束这一切的关键
His trouble's causing the day to repeat.
他的麻烦导致今天不断重演
Anson may not be responsible for the accidents,
或许不是安森造成的事故
but I think his OCD makes him feel like he is.
但他的强迫症让他这么认为
So his guilt...
所以他的罪恶感
I think his guilt is what triggers his reset.
是他的罪恶感触发了重置
So he goes back to the beginning of the day to make it right,
所以他回到了一日之初纠正这一切
but when he goes back, he takes it all with him.
但当他回去时 他让全世界都倒了回去
And you're the only one who knows it's happening.
而你是唯一能意识到这一切的人
So you're the only one that can stop it.
所以你是唯一能阻止一切继续发生的人
Lucky you.
幸运儿
I have been up for five days, or whatever these are.
不论如何 已经循环了五天了
I have seen my friends die,
我看着朋友们死去
and I was almost killed the last time.
最后一次我差点自己丧命
What if I fail, huh?
要是我失败了呢
What if this thing, it just keeps on going?
要是这一切还在继续发生呢
That's not going to happen.
不会这样的
That's what you said the last time.
你上次也这么说
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表