剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
How do you know so much?
你怎么这么了解
My daughter loved ballet.
我女儿喜欢芭蕾
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Lizzie.
莉齐
Help! Over here.
救命 我在这
Help! Help!
救命啊 救命啊
Hey, I'm over here!
我在这里
It's Rory.
是劳瑞
Hey, over here!
在这边
I hear you, Son.
我听到了 儿子
Where are you? Help!
你在哪 救命啊
Where is it coming from? Over here! Help!
声音是从哪里传来的 这里 救命
I'm over here!
我在这
This way.
这边
Over here!
这里
Hey, help! Over here!
救命 这边
Help!
救命
Over here! It's coming from over here.
这边 声音来自这边
Help!
救命
Wait! Wait!
等等 等等
Rory is that way, but the blood's in the opposite direction.
劳瑞在那边 但是血的气味却在相反方向
Are you sure? I can't believe you can't smell it.
你确定吗 这么浓你们都闻不到
Over here! Help!
我在这里 救命
Sophie.
索菲
Sophie, come here.
索菲 过来
I can't get this off my leg.
我解不开这个
I can't get you out of here.
所以我没办法带你出去
Yes, you can.
你可以的
It's a bear trap.
这是捕熊夹
I can't get out of it.
我挣脱不开的
There's only one way you're gonna get better.
只有一个方法能救你
No.
不要
Sophie, you're not gonna die out here.
索菲 你不能死在这里
You have to do this.
你必须这样做
I can't eat you. You're gonna save me.
我不能吃你 你要救我的
Run.
你快跑
I'm not gonna be able to hold out much longer.
我忍♥不了多久
You did the right thing.
你做的是对的
Please, don't. I'm sorry for everything.
不要 求你了 我很抱歉
This isn't about vengeance.
我这不是复仇
My life doesn't matter.
我的命无所谓
This is about the lives you'd take if I let you go.
但如果我放你走 你还会伤人
I can control it, I promise.
我可以控制 我保证
No, you can't.
你控制不了
Evil always rises to the surface.
邪恶总会不断骚动
That's why you gotta cut it off where it lives.
所以必须 扼杀在萌芽状态
Amelia!
艾米利亚
Don't touch her!
别碰她
Rev, stop, don't do it.
牧师 住手 别那样做
Frankie!
弗兰基
You were aiming for his shoulder, right?
你瞄准的是他的肩膀 对吧
Amelia.
艾米利亚
No, no. Stay right where you are, son. Don't move.
不 不 别动 儿子 别动
Who did this?
谁干的
I did.
是我
He was gonna kill her.
他当时要杀她
So what?
那又怎样
She's a monster. He's a man of God.
她是个怪物 而他是上帝的侍从
Officer Parker followed procedure and prevented a murder.
帕克探员执行警务 阻止了一场谋杀
It was a proper kill, end of story.
开枪是合理的 就这样
I gave her a couple of drops of morphine to stabilize her.
我给她注射了几滴吗♥啡♥当镇定剂
It's only temporary.
但只是暂时的
What about you?
那你呢
You should get that leg looked at.
你去看看你的腿吧
I'll drop them off first.
我先送她们离开
I didn't think I was strong enough to make it through this.
我本以为我撑不过这一切
Now I know that I am.
我现在知道了 我可以
I'll be here when you come back, Amelia.
我在这里等你回来 艾米利亚
I promise.
我保证
Let's go. I love you.
走吧 我爱你
Where is he taking them?
他要带她们去哪里
You probably don't wanna know.
你不会想知道的
Yeah, I do.
我想知道
Slaughter house. Out by Route 14.
屠宰场 14号♥公路旁
Livestock.
都是牲畜
Kind of a live-work setup, till the Troubles are over.
相当于给她们找了份工作 等麻烦过去再说
What the hell happened out there?
在那里到底发生了什么
There's going to be an inquiry into the shooting.
关于枪击事件会有一个审查会
I'm going to have to explain why I didn't aim for his leg.
我得解释一下为什么没有瞄准他的腿
That's a good question.
这是个好问题
Why didn't you?
为什么呢
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Look, you're not gonna see me crying at the Rev's funeral,
听我说 在牧师的葬礼上我不会哭
but your timing, Audrey...
但是这件事发生的时机
An hour before you killed him,
你杀他的前一个小时
he was dangling the keys to Haven in front of my nose
他差一点就要告诉我很多港湾的真♥相♥
and I was this close.
就差一点
Because of you,
而因为你
I got nothing.
我什么都没得到
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
I'm sorry that I screwed up your plans.
不好意思 我毁了你的计划
No.
不
If you were with the Rev,
如果你当时和牧师在一起
and he was about to kill that little girl,
而他要杀那个小女孩
would you have stopped him?
你会阻止他吗
Honestly,
老实说
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, you need to figure that out, Duke.
你得想清楚 杜克
Because while you're looking for answers,
因为你在找答案的同时
the rest of us, we're fighting a war.
我们 在战斗
I did what I had to do.
我做了我必须做的
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表