剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Haven...
《港湾》前情回顾
Duke Crocker. This is Evi.
杜克·科洛科尔 这位是艾维
l'm Duke's... Wife?
我是杜克的... 妻子
l saved your life. And then you almost ruined it again.
我救了你的命 然后你又差点毁了它
l do not want you sticking around.
我不希望你在此逗留
Freakish things happen in this town.
这个小镇发生了些反常的事情
Somebody out there with a tattoo wants to kill me.
外面有这个文身的某人想要我的命
Nathan, when the Chief of Police dies, people tend to notice.
内森 警局局长死了 大家都会关注的
Chief. Sorry about this Nathan.
警长 我很抱歉 内森
There's just no simple answers.
我想不到更好的解决办法
Dad.
爸
My dad was holding it all together.
我爸爸一直维护着港湾
l understand these people. l can talk to them.
我懂他们 我可以和他交谈
You're troubled,
你被"麻烦"缠身
like many of the people in Haven.
就和很多在港湾的人一样
And l can help them.
我可以帮助他们
Haven PD. Who are you?
港湾警局 你是谁
Audrey Parker. There's something wrong with me?
奥德丽·帕克 我有问题吗
Well, you do have my memories.
你确实有我的记忆
She thinks she's you. She's not.
她以为她是你 但她不是
l need to know more about her. Lucy Ripley.
我要知道更多她的事 露西·雷普利
What do you think, Is she your mother?
你怎么想 她是你母亲吗
Lucy always helped those in need.
露西总是乐于助人
You knew my mother?
你认识我妈吗
Guys, go get coffee or something, okay?
伙计们 去喝点咖啡什么的吧
Give me some space here.
给我让出些地方来
l hate this boat.
我恨这艘船
Come on, you hunk of junk.
拜托 你这坨废物
How am l supposed to catch anything if a load's stuck here?
你卡住了我还怎么去打渔
Come on, you stupid boat!
拜托 你这该死的船
l can't believe this. Stupid boat.
真不敢相信 你这艘破船
So, here it is.
就是这里
Why the sudden rent reduction?
为什么会突然减租
Ah! You know, l'd just rather rent to a friend.
我更想租给某个朋友
Especially if she's a cop.
尤其她还是位警♥察♥朋友
That's a good cover for the crook you got tending bar downstairs.
你把楼下的无赖酒保掩护得真不赖啊
You're not as nice as the blond one, are you?
你没金发奥德丽友善啊
Hey, what's he know about us?
他对我们的事了解多少
Duke?
杜克吗
Only... only what we know.
跟我们了解的一样多
That somehow my memories are really your life.
他知道我拥有你的生活记忆
This reminds me of a lake house
这地方让我想起了十岁时
some church let us use when I was 10.
某个教堂让我们暂住的一座湖边小屋
It had those funny wind chimes with the old forks and spoons.
屋里有个用旧叉勺做的风铃
When I'd have a nightmare...
当我做噩梦时
The sound of the chimes would make me remember exactly where I was.
风铃♥声♥会让我想起自己身在何方
But where was l really?
但是我到底在哪里呢
Have you ever heard of Lucy Ripley?
你听说过露西·雷普利吗
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
Never mind.
没事
I found something in the book that we found at Agent Howard's house.
咱们在霍华德家找到的那本书中有些线索
Its latitude and longitude. That's near here.
经纬度所标出的位置 离这里很近
Yeah.
是的
It's a remote spit of land
是海岸以北10英里处的
about 10 miles up the coast.
一座偏僻小岛
No road access. Called Kick'em Jenny Neck.
那里陆路不通 叫基克杰尼岛
We should check that out.
咱们得查一下
I knew you'd say that.
就知道你会这么说
Parker.
我是帕克
On my way.
这就过去
There's an accident down at the dock.
码头发生了意外
It's gonna...
这件事要...
It's gonna have to wait. I could go.
这件事要暂缓了 我可以去
Well, you realize that you can't stop me, right?
你知道你是拦不住我的
We know each other better than sisters.
我们比姐妹更了解彼此
Okay. Just be careful.
好吧 小心点
Hey, when you get your wind chimes, l'd hang them here.
你有风铃的话 我会把它挂在这里
There? Seriously?
那里 真的吗
Yeah. Maybe we're not that much alike.
也许我们也没那么相像
Well, at least you have somebody to help you pick an apartment.
至少有人帮你选了间公♥寓♥
Yeah.
是啊
Speaking of, when are you gonna move into your dad's office?
话说 你打算什么时候搬进你♥爸♥爸的办公室
We weren't speaking of that.
我们还没谈过这个
Haven PD.
港湾警局
What's... Yeah.
怎么... 是的
l think we've got everything under control here.
我想我们已经控制局面了
We'll call the Coast Guard
如果还需要帮助的话
if we need any more help, Officers.
我们会找海岸警卫队的 警官
Actually, it's Chief.
事实上 是警长
You're Garland Wuornos' son.
你是加兰多·沃诺斯的儿子
Sorry he's gone.
很遗憾他去世了
You're chief now?
你现在当警长了
Interim. So, yeah.
暂时的 算是吧
Okay, Captain.
好吧 船长
Why don't you tell the interim chief here your story?
你来跟这位临时警长谈谈吧
Excuse me. Who are you?
不好意思 你是谁
Jimmy Halsey. I own the boat and these three docks.
吉米·哈尔西 这条船和这三个码头是我的
And the Northeast Marine Corporation.
还有东北海运船舶公♥司♥
So you're the one who's doing
所以就是你负责
all the big renovations around here?
这里的改建工程吗
That's correct.
没错
Unfortunately, I haven't upgraded my fishing crews.
不幸的是 我还没把船员换掉
They keep mishandling my equipment,
他们老是瞎搞机器
I'll get rid of them all soon enough.
我很快就会把他们都解雇
Oh, yeah? I'll mishandle you, you motherless scumbag.
是吗 那我就搞你 你个卑鄙小人
I'd like to see that!
我拭目以待
Hey, hey, who's driving that boat?
是谁在开船
What the... Whoa!
怎么 噢
Nobody.
没人
What's going on?
怎么回事
There's something wrong with that damn boat!
这条破船有问题
It tried to kill me.
它想杀我
So what, now it's just trying to escape?
怎么 这艘船现在要畏罪潜逃吗
No!
不要
It's a fishing boat,
这是一艘渔船
designed to pull schools of fish out of the ocean. It's powerful.
用来捕猎海洋中的鱼群 马力强劲
Yeah. And it's dangerous.
是的 它还很危险
It just killed someone right in front of us.
刚刚在我们眼前杀了一个人
Fishing boats don't kill people, they catch fish.
渔船不会杀人 它们是用来捕鱼的
Look, it was a tragic accident, and I'm sorry.
听着 我很遗憾发生了这样的惨剧
But I need that boat back in operation.
但是我必须得让这艘船恢复作业
And I need repair records and manifests,
给我维修记录和载货单
or else that boat isn't going anywhere.
否则这艘船哪也不许去
Mr. Halsey.
哈尔西先生
You are aware that
你知道
Haven is a special place, right?
港湾是一个特别的地方 对吧
Yes. We have a lovely downtown,
是啊 我们有漂亮的市区
a scenic port,
风景优美的港口
and the Gulf Stream brings in the finest fishing
东海岸更是受墨西哥暖流的影响
on the east coast.
水美鱼肥
Very special.
这里是很特别
Well, Mr. Halsey was no help.
哈尔西先生没帮上什么忙
Did you get anything on the captain?
你有查到船长的什么线索吗
Not much. People liked him.
没多少 他人缘很好
So we have no motive and our suspect is a boat.
所以我们没找到动机 而嫌疑人是艘船
Let's see if this is her first offense.
我们来查查这是不是它的初犯
Here's everything we could find out about the Maggie Kelly.
这是玛吉·凯莉号♥的全部材料
According to the ad that Halsey used to crew her up,
根据哈尔西以前招募船员时的广♥告♥
she's a 55- foot dragger,
这是一艘55英尺的拖网渔船
750- horsepower Cummins diesel
配备750马力康明斯柴油机
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表