剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
There's no payday for you here in Haven.
你呆在港湾 不会有任何收获的
I'll be the judge of that.
这一点我说了算
See you around.
回头见
I guess I know what you want to talk to me about.
我猜到你们想跟我说什么了
People need to be told the chief is gone, Nathan.
内森 你得告诉大家警长已经不在了
They deserve to know. Tell them he was lost at sea.
他们有权知道 就说他在海上失踪了
Well, that should do it.
这样应该可以
I'll talk to the selectmen
我去跟行政委员谈
and have them appoint you interim chief.
让他们推荐你当代理警长
I'll think about it.
我考虑一下
We'll print a story in the Herald about these events.
我们会在《港湾先驱报》上登个报道
"Global Warming Comes to Haven" or something.
"温室效应影响到港湾"之类的
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Start earning a few points with the new police chief.
给新警长留个好印象呗
You could have told me about your dad.
你♥爸♥的事 应该告诉我的
You could have told me about your wife.
你妻子的事 也应该告诉我的
Fair enough.
说的有道理
You been thinking at all about what the Rev said?
想过牧师说的话是什么意思吗
No.
没有
Yeah, me neither.
我也没想过
But just so we're clear...
不过还是说清楚
I'm the lion.
我是那只狮子
There are things in this town that I can't explain.
港湾发生的很多事 我无法解释
Me neither. If it makes you feel any better.
我也是 如果这样说你能平衡一点
But, there is no way that I have your memories.
但是 我不可能拥有你的记忆啊
You googled me, tailed me, I don't know...
或许你上网查过我 或许跟踪过我 或许
Dayton, Ohio.
俄亥俄州的代顿市
My third foster home.
我的第三个寄养家庭
There was a girl there named Theresa.
有个女孩叫特丽萨
She told me that foster-dad Jack
她告诉我 养父杰克
had been coming in her room at night.
夜里去了她房♥间
Drunk.
醉醺醺的
She was 12 years old.
她当年12岁
So I waited up for him the next night.
所以我第二天晚上暗中等着他
He stank of cigarettes and vodka.
他浑身都是香烟和伏特加的味道
And when he turned off the lights,
当他关掉灯
and he came for her,
走向她的时候
I put some scissors in his neck.
我把剪刀捅进了他的脖子
He didn't even know how it happened.
他都不知道是怎么发生的
But he never touched her again.
但他再没有碰过她
It's why I became a cop.
因此我选择了当警♥察♥
Mickey Mouse scissors?
是一把米老鼠剪刀
I never told anyone that.
我从来没跟别人说过
Neither have I.
我也没有
Until now.
直到现在
Okay. Looks like the cavalry's here.
貌似车队来了啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, looks like.
的确是
Okay. When you go in there, don't tell them anything.
他们把你带走后 你什么都别说
We'll figure this out.
我们会搞清楚真♥相♥的
Agent Parker. Special Agent Howard.
帕克探员 霍华德探长
Now then, the woman who stole your identity,
好的 那个冒充你的女人
where is she?
在哪里
She is...
她
in the wind.
不见了
l'm sorry, sir.
抱歉 长官
I think she was headed toward the Canadian border.
她应该是往加拿大边境去了
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表