剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Haven...
《港湾》前情回顾...
Audrey Parker?
奥德丽·帕克
Haven PD. Who are you?
港湾警局 你是谁
My name is Special Agent Audrey Parker.
我是特别探员奥德丽·帕克
l know her. Drop the gun!
我认识她 把枪放下
There are things in this town that I can't explain.
这个小镇上有许多我解释不了的事
Me neither. But there is no way
我也是 但我拥有你的记忆
that I have your memories.
是不可能的事
People like me, we're different.
像我一样的人与你们不同
For some reason, I understand these people and I can help them.
不知为何 我理解这些人 也能帮助他们
You seriously can't feel pain? No.
你真的感觉不到痛吗 是的
Duke, there's something you should see.
杜克 你得看看这个
Somebody out there with a tattoo wants to kill me.
外面有个有纹身的人想杀我
Chief. I'm sorry about this, Nathan.
警长 这事我很抱歉 内森
There's just no simple answers.
事情很复杂
Dad.
爸爸
My dad was holding it all together.
我爸爸竭力把所有事情搞定
That's your job now.
现在该你负责了
The death of the Chief was a shock to us all.
警长的去世震惊了我们所有人
But I want to thank you all
但我想感谢大家
for the support you've shown me over the past few days.
在过去几天内对我的支持
My father always said Haven
我的父亲经常说
is more than just a town. It's a family.
港湾不只是一座小镇 它是一个家庭
And I appreciate you all coming here today.
感谢今天大家来到这里
Thank you.
谢谢
Chief would be proud. Very nice.
警长会为你骄傲的 说得很好
Thank you.
谢谢
l hate public speaking.
我讨厌在人前讲话
Yeah, well, now I know why.
是啊 我知道原因了
Thanks for coming, Beattie.
感谢前来 小碧
Yeah, I'm glad the memorial was today.
幸好纪念仪式是在今天
Yesterday I was a little tied up.
昨天我有点小忙
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, Nathan. Ian.
嗨 内森 伊恩
Your dad looked out for me a couple of times.
你♥爸♥爸常关照我
Least I could do, right?
这是我该做的 是不是
You seen Duke around?
见到杜克了吗
Maybe check his boat.
可能在他的船上吧
Yeah, right, will do. Thanks, and...
是啊 我去看看 谢谢 还有
sorry.
抱歉
Good afternoon, Frank.
下午好 弗兰克
Get that beer I special ordered?
我订的啤酒到了吗
Stacked up in the back.
在后面堆着呢
Good man.
你真好
It's going to rip us apart.
它会把我们撕裂的
Murray! No!
默里 不
Can't be. I buried you.
不可能 我埋了你
Excuse me. Whoa, hey, man! You okay?
不好意思 喂 你还好吗
Where the hell did he go?
他到底去哪里了
Where did who go?
谁去哪里了
What can I get for you?
想喝什么
Can I take a sparkling water, please, with a...
请给我一杯苏打水 再加一片
Orange peel. Orange peel.
柑桔皮 柑桔皮
Make that two.
来两杯
You know, if this keeps happening,
如果一直这样下去
I'm gonna have to start putting vodka in my soda.
我要开始喝苏打水加伏特加了
At least it's not tequila.
至少不是龙舌兰
Remember spring break?
记得那次春假吗
Unfortunately.
很不幸我记得
l know that this is all pretty weird.
我知道这很奇怪
So, I want to thank you
我想感谢你
for not turning me in to your Agent Howard.
没向你的霍华德探员告发我
It's your Agent Howard that I'm interested in.
我对你的霍华德探员很感兴趣
If we're going to find out why you have my memories,
如果我们想搞清楚为什么你有我的记忆
we need to find him.
我们得找到他
When your Agent Howard was here, who else did he talk to?
霍华德探员在这时 他还跟谁说过话
Chief. Nathan. Duke.
警长 内森 杜克
We were on his boat for a while,
我们在他船上待了一会儿
so may be worth a shot to talk to him.
所以跟他聊聊也许会有发现
Your Agent Howard can't hide forever.
你的霍华德探员不可能藏一辈子
Hey, I was just gonna come find you.
我正要找你呢
Is Duke here?
杜克在这吗
Too many cops in one room.
这里警♥察♥太多了
Whoa! Nathan, you're bleeding.
内森 你在流血
Crazy. How did I do that?
我去 怎么回事
Nathan, what are you doing?
内森 你在干什么
I felt that.
我感觉到了
I can... I can feel.
我能感觉到
I want animal control looking for that thing.
让动物防控去找那东西
It was probably a harmless pet.
可能只是个无害的宠物
Look, I know what a mad dog looks like, damn it.
听着 我知道疯狗是什么样
One almost pulled my arm off as a kid.
我小时候疯狗差点把我胳膊咬掉
There's no reports of a car accident or a fire.
没有车祸或火灾报告
With burns like that? I haven't seen anything like it since Iraq.
伊战之后我从没见过那样严重的烧伤
No, I didn't see anything.
不 我什么都没看见
People just started acting crazy for no reason.
人们无端的举止疯狂
And you didn't pass anyone on your way in?
你进去时没碰见什么人吗
No. Well, I came to see my girlfriend through the back,
没有 我从后面进来看我女朋友
because she usually starts at that time. But she wasn't there.
因为是她上班时间 但她不在
Thanks.
谢谢
There you are. I want police protection around the clock.
你在这 我要警♥察♥全天候保护
I pay my taxes. No, you don't.
我交了税的 不 你没有
Some of them. No, you don't.
交了一些的 不 你没有
Calm down, Duke. We'll find him.
冷静点 杜克 我们会找到他的
Calm down?
冷静
Okay, I just saw the guy who's going to kill me some day.
我刚看到那天要杀我的那个人
Do you know what it's like knowing how you're going to die?
你明白知道自己将如何死去是什么感觉吗
Man, I feel like I have a curse.
我觉得我被诅咒了
That came out wrong. Look...
说错了 听着
What're you... What are you smiling about?
你笑什么
Curses can be lifted.
诅咒可以被解除
What the hell does that mean?
你这话什么意思
I can feel. Started this morning.
从今早开始 我有感觉了
So you're saying if I punched you right now...
你是说如果我现在揍你
It would be the last thing you ever did,
那你就死定了
but yeah, I could feel it.
不过没错 我能感觉到
You've been saying that since the fifth grade.
你从五年级开始就一直在说这话
Wow!
太棒了
So...
所以...
What's it like being back to normal?
恢复正常后感觉怎样
Haven't really had time to process.
还没有时间去感受
You mean...
你的意思是...
No, I mean process.
不 我的意思是感受
Well, I'll tell you what.
好吧 我告诉你
You find this tattooed guy for me
你帮我找到纹身男
and I will introduce you to some very lovely ladies
我就会向你介绍几个美女
who would be more than happy to help you process.
她们会非常乐意帮你找到感受
I've got to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
If you're worried about the cost, it's my treat.
别为钱担心 我请你
That's very nice of you. Thank you, but no.
你真是太好了 谢谢 但是不必了
All right, the clerk said that the burnt woman was bleeding,
店员说烧伤的女人正在流血
but I can't find any blood.
但我没找到任何血迹
Nothing from the dog either. No hair, no saliva.
狗也毫无线索 没有毛发和唾液
Sheila said her zombie husband was dropping dirt,
希拉说她的僵尸丈夫肮脏不堪
but the aisles are clear.
但是过道很干净
Thanks for helping us and for not turning in Audrey.
谢谢你帮助我们 还有不告发奥德丽
Okay. Well, I want to find out
不用谢 我也想查出
what's happening in this crazy town, too.
这个疯狂小镇到底怎么回事
So what did the sweep turn up?
查到了什么
Area's clean.
现场很干净
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表