剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
I'm not gonna shut you down, Dwight.
我不会让你关门的 德怀特
The town finds out that you're at this kind of meeting...
如果镇上其他人发现你来参加这种聚会...
That's risky, Nathan.
这很冒险 内森
Oh, I can't worry about what the town thinks anymore.
我不能再担心整个镇子的想法了
I gotta do what I think is right.
我要做我认为正确的事
Sometimes, risks pay off.
有时候 冒险会有好结果
Whatever the hell it was, it didn't last for very long.
不论那是什么 它没有坚持很久
It happened right after you cut Dwight.
就在你割伤了德怀特之后
Is there anything in that box that might actually tell us why?
那盒子里有没有东西能告诉我们原因
Well, maybe this ledger?
也许这本账簿会有用
There's some names, there's some dates, hundreds of years old.
里面有名字 日期 好几百年前了
Maybe it's a Crocker family history.
也许它记载着科洛科尔家的历史
What? Did you find something?
怎么了 你发现什么了吗
It's just these last few pages, I...
最后这几页 我...
I feel like I recognize the writing.
我觉得我认识这个笔迹
It's probably just because it's as bad as mine, but...
可能只是因为这字和我的一样烂
My father wrote this.
是我父亲写的
"Duke, if you're reading this, then I haven't survived."
"杜克 如果你看到这个 说明我没活下来"
Wait, I thought... I thought that your dad died in an accident.
等等 我以为 你父亲死于车祸
Yeah, I'm starting to think not.
我开始觉得不是了
"You are my son. You are my heir.
"你是我的儿子 我的后代
It's up to you to finish my work.
现在由你来完成我的职责
You must kill her."
你一定要杀了她"
This must be why your father was looking for Lucy Ripley.
这一定就是你父亲去找露西·雷普利的原因
He was trying to find me.
他想找到我
How did he even know you?
他怎么会知道你
More importantly, why did he want you to kill me?
更重要的是 他为什么想让你杀了我
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表