剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Attaboy!
这才对
Yeah.
是我
Are you sucking up to him for a reason,
你是出于某种原因而巴结他
or do you just worship him like everybody else in this town?
还是像其他人一样盲目崇拜他
I don't worship him. You just agreed to speak in public
我没有崇拜他啊 你刚刚同意发表声明
about an electromagnetic pulse that never happened.
谎报事故起因是一场电磁脉冲
I guess I did.
好像是
There's something weird about this guy.
这个人有点奇怪
Christopher, don't tell me how to behave.
克里斯多夫 别告诉我该怎么做
You haven't spent a second in my shoes, and until you do...
你从没站在我的立场考虑过 直到你...
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Damn it!
该死的
What's the story, morning glory?
什么事 阳光女孩
Do you guys think that electricity can shape people's thoughts?
你们觉得电是否能够改变人的想法
Well, the brain is just a box of wires,
大脑就是一盒电线
and thoughts are electrical synapses.
想法就是突触传递的电♥信♥♥号♥♥
I heard that on TV once.
我在电视上听过一次
Maybe that's how he gets everybody to like him.
他也许就是这么让大家喜欢上他的
Who's "him"? Mayor Brody.
你指的"他"是谁 布罗迪镇长
The way people feel about the guy, it's totally unnatural.
人们对他的喜爱 超出了常理
There he is. I love that tie.
他出现了 我爱死他的领带了
Excuse us.
打扰一下
Maybe he'll tell us where we can buy one.
他可能会告诉我们去哪儿能买♥♥到
Wait. Guys.
等一下 你们俩
Thank you all for coming.
感谢你们的到来
It's an honor to be here on a day
我很荣幸能在大家认识到
when we recognize the importance of Haven's future.
港湾下一代重要性的今天 召开新闻发布会
Let's get some help!
叫人来帮忙
I thought he was our prime suspect.
我以为他是我们的首要嫌疑人
Dad!
父亲
Nobody should have to see their father like this,
谁都不该看到这幅模样的父亲
especially not a great man like Chris Brody.
尤其是像克里斯·布罗迪这样伟大的人
Chris, we love you.
克里斯 我们爱你
Such a great man. Terrific.
伟大的人 非常伟大
I can't believe it, Chris. The Mayor.
我无法相信 克里斯 镇长
We love you, Chris! We love you.
我们爱你 克里斯 我们爱你
Let the digging begin.
开始挖吧
Mr. Crocker.
科洛科尔先生
Evi, what are you doing here?
埃维 你在这里做什么
I thought you were mad at me. I was.
我以为你在生我的气 我本来是
But the FBI slips you a file
但是联调局偷偷泄露了份夹有
with a treasure map in it, and then you lie to me?
藏宝图的文件给你 之后你就对我说谎
This is not a treasure map.
这不是一张藏宝图
It has an "X" on it, Duke.
那上面有个叉 杜克
Come on. I made a copy.
拜托 我都复印过一份了
Did you even read the file?
你读过文件吗
Yeah. An FBI interrogation
当然了 是联调局的审讯文件
of a killer being haunted by a scary tattoo man
记载着一个凶手被恐怖的纹身男追杀
and burying this special secret of his...
而这个凶手隐瞒了这个特别的秘密...
The secret is how this guy
秘密是这个人如何
stopped the tattoo people before they got to him.
在纹身男抓到他前阻止了他们
And considering that one of them is supposed to kill me,
考虑到他们中的某个人将会杀了我
well, it's a secret I would like in on.
我想要挖出这个秘密
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I was told how I'm going to die.
我得知了我的死亡方式
By who?
谁告诉你的
By a woman who predicts people's deaths.
一名能预言死亡的女人
And apparently, somebody with this tattoo is gonna kill me.
显然 一名刺有这个纹身的人会杀了我
I'm hoping that whatever I find buried here
我希望埋在这里的东西
will give me the answers about how I stay alive.
能给我指明一条活路
That's great. But unless you plan on digging somewhere else,
很好 只要你不再去其他地方挖
you got yourself a partner.
我就能帮你一起挖
Great. We can make s'mores together.
太好了 我们可以一起做点丝摩尔
Story I heard is that Brody traded in Chris's mom
我听说在克里斯小时候 布罗迪
for a newer model when Chris was a kid.
和克里斯的妈妈离婚后娶了一个模特
So father and son have never been real chummy.
所以这对父子一直都合不来
All right, so we've got two Troubles: electricity and...
所以我们现在有两个"麻烦" 电和...
popularity. The question...
人气 问题是...
Not real clear what the trouble is with that trouble.
不确定这两个麻烦有什么联♥系♥
Well, the question is, is if Chris has both.
问题是 克里斯是否两种麻烦都有
Mr. Brody! Haven PD.
布罗迪先生 港湾警♥察♥
Do you need help? Don't touch this.
你需要帮忙吗 别碰它
I don't need any help. I don't need a hug.
我不需要帮助 我不需要拥抱
I don't need another tray of beef stroganoff.
我不需要另一盘奶油里脊丝
Just go home!
回家去
I hate stroganoff.
我讨厌奶油里脊丝
Have you heard of The Troubles, Mr. Brody?
你听说过"麻烦"吗 布罗迪先生
You mean the side of Haven that nobody talks about?
你是说人们从不谈起的港湾的另一面吗
No.
不知道
Were you aware that if your father died,
你有没有意识到一旦你父亲死了
you would inherit his popularity?
你会继承他的人气
What, you think l killed him?
怎样 你认为是我杀了他吗
What? No. No.
什么 不 不
You think l electrocuted my own father
你认为是我电死了自己的父亲
to get these barnacled yahoos to love me?
来让这些难缠的土包子来爱我吗
Funny. I never pegged you for stupid.
太好笑了 我从未认为你傻
Although I'm the idiot studying marine biology
然而我才是在这个科学无用的镇里
in a town where the laws of science are meaningless.
学习海洋生物学的傻子
Must've been tough with everybody loving him
大家都爱着他却觉得你是个混球
and thinking you're a total ass.
一定很不好受
Parker, stand down! What are you...
帕克 退下 你在干...
I would like to apologize on behalf of the entire department.
我代表整个警局向您道歉
What the hell was that?
那是什么鬼东西
That thing shorted out my watch!
我的手表被电坏了
I told him not to touch it.
都跟他说了别碰
What is that? Didn't even feel it.
那是什么 一点感觉都没有
It's a sub-aquatic inductor for the electromagnetic fields
这是检测电磁场用的水下电感器
created by the turbines that...
利用涡轮机...
This means nothing to you.
说了你们也不懂
Maybe you have an electrical trouble,
也许你的"麻烦"跟电有关
and your sub-aqua conductor, it helps you...
而你那台水下导体 它帮你...
Inductor, okay?
是电感器 懂吗
I spent the last five years of my life working on the thing.
我过去花了整整五年来研究那东西
It's not supposed to conduct electricity.
它并不能导电
You were at the baseball game, Chris.
棒球赛的时候你也在场 克里斯
You were also at the hospital.
医院那次你也在
We know that you had an argument with your father
我们知道在你父亲死前
on the phone right before he was killed.
你和他在电♥话♥里发生过争执
We had a discussion, which I came to the hospital to finish.
是讨论 我去医院就是为了跟他达成统一
Finish how?
怎么达成
See, 'cause from where I sit, you have a pretty good motive.
在我看来 你有很充分的动机
Why don't you like me?
你为什么不喜欢我
What were you arguing about?
你们当时在吵什么
Everyone else in this town is fawning over me.
镇上的每个人都奉承我
Except you.
唯独你例外
What makes you different?
是什么让你与众不同
The way you feel about me is the way I feel about most people.
你对我的感觉 跟我对大多数人的感觉一样
Then why do you coach baseball?
那你为什么要当棒球教练
Kids aren't people.
孩子不能称为"人"
That's people.
那些人才叫"人"
Would you get out?
走开好吗
You really think I'd kill for that?
你现在还觉得我动机充分吗
It didn't seem to bother your father.
这都不会对你父亲造成困扰吗
Of course not. He was a politician.
当然不会 他是个政客
He ate it up.
他乐此不疲
Nathan's asking for you.
内森叫你过去
Keep an eye on this one.
盯紧他
**Digging a hole to nowhere!*
*挖了个大洞 挖了个空
Eight phones, all purchased in the last two weeks,
八台电♥话♥ 都是前两周购买♥♥的
all registered to Mayor Brody.
全部注册在布罗迪镇长名下
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表