剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
That's great news.
这是天大的好消息
So you're saying I imagined him.
你意思是 他是我想象出来的
Yeah. Thank you. You have a nice day.
是的 谢谢你 祝你一天愉快
Uh, Duke. Don't thank me.
杜克 不要谢我
Help me.
帮我个忙
I need to find Audrey's bogus Agent Howard.
我想找到奥德丽的冒牌上司霍华德探员
She said he was here?
据说他来过这里
Yeah. And he spent most of his time with Audrey.
对 不过他大部分时间都跟奥德丽在一起
l was dealing with my own...
而我当时忙着处理一些
Situation. Well, did he say where he was going next
事情 那他有没有说接下来去哪里
or was he staying in town? Did he have a rental car?
或者留下 他有没有租辆车什么的
No.
没有
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
Come on, Duke. You're an observant guy.
得了吧 杜克 你很有观察力的
There was a government agent on my boat.
我船上来了个政♥府♥探员
I wasn't trying to bond with him.
我没想着跟他拉关系
I was just trying to get rid of him.
我是想着摆脱他来着
Speaking of which.
正如现在...
Nice try.
精神可嘉
But I'm thinking I'm gonna be pretty hard to get rid of, too.
不过我觉得我也挺难摆脱的呢
Yeah. Me and the 20 or so coast guard agents
不仅如此 如果我今晚再叫上20个
I could have here by the end of the day.
海岸警卫队的探员 就更难摆脱了
Wow.
哟
You're kind of sexy when you're threatening.
你威胁人的时候 还挺性感的
Maybe my security cameras got something.
也许我的安保摄像头拍到了什么
See, I knew you were a security-conscious kind of guy.
我就知道 你这人安保意识强得很
I'm a safety guy. Come on. This way.
人家缺乏安全感嘛 这边请
Here's our girl.
这就是那女孩
Don't recognize her. Neither does Vince.
我认不出 文斯也认不出
No one at the bus station remembers her
公交车站的人也认不出她
even though they would've been staring right at her.
尽管他们可能当面见过她
And that's because they weren't seeing her.
因为他们根本看不到她的脸
They were seeing their fears.
只能看到自己的恐惧
Well, if she's the source, we may have a lead.
如果她是一切的源头 那么我们有线索了
Guess who was a witness to Bob's attack on his wife, Bigfoot?
猜猜谁目睹了鲍勃对她妻子的袭击
Brian Shaw.
布莱恩·肖
Kid from the grocery store?
那个杂货店里的小伙子
He was there looking for his girlfriend.
他当时是去找她女朋友的
I hope he's still looking.
但愿他还没找到
You hacked into the entire marina?
你黑进了整个码头的安保系统
I only use my powers for good.
我的能力都是用来干好事的
Mostly.
大部分
Right. Wait a minute. Is that him?
好吧 等等 那是他吗
Yep. That's him. Can you blow it up?
没错 就是他 能放大点吗
Let me see what I can do.
我试试看
Looks like Chief Wuornos and Howard were having a little powwow.
沃诺斯警长和霍华德好像在聊什么
Agent Howard, huh?
霍华德探员吗
It's hard to tell about what, though.
不过看不出他们在说什么
Yeah, but it's someplace for me to start.
但我总算有线索了
Thank you. I owe you one.
谢谢 我欠你一次
I'll remember that.
我会记得的
All right. Jackie Clark. 181 Seekonk Street.
住在锡康克街181号♥的杰基·克拉克
She works morning shifts at the grocery store,
她在杂货店上早班
and the clerk said that she didn't show.
店员说她没有来
But why did this all start today?
可为什么是今天开始呢
Did you know the skin on your lips
你知道嘴唇的皮肤
is the most sensitive on your entire body?
是全身最敏感的部位吗
Okay, you're kinda starting to weird me out.
你开始有点雷人了
Still getting used to this whole feeling thing.
我还不习惯有感觉 还在适应中
Back when you...
你
...kissed my cheek,
亲我脸颊的那次
that was the first time in years
那是多年来我第一次
that I had felt another person's touch.
感受到别人的触碰
I hope you didn't feel too weird about it.
我希望你不会觉得太奇怪
Why would I feel weird?
为什么要觉得奇怪呢
Exactly.
没错
Jackie, I know you're in there.
杰基 我知道你在里面
Come on, open the door.
快点 把门打开
Jackie, jeez.
杰基 天啊
Where've you been? I've been worried about you.
你到哪去了 我一直在担心你
This isn't a good time, Brian.
现在不太方便 布莱恩
What's wrong? You have to go away.
出什么事了 你快走吧
I can't see you anymore.
我不能再和你见面了
Are you mad at me? Did I do something?
你生我的气了吗 我做错什么了
I can't explain it to you.
我没法跟你解释
You just have to go.
你快走吧
No, you're not breaking up with me again without telling me why.
不 你不能再不说理由就和我分手了
Okay, I love you.
我爱你
And I know you love me.
我知道你也爱我
Brian, please. No, we're gonna talk about this.
布莱恩 求你了 不行 我们得谈谈
Brian, I don't think this is a good idea.
布莱恩 这不是个好主意
Brian, you shouldn't...
布莱恩 你不应该
Jackie!
杰基
The door's open.
门是开的
Haven PD.
港湾警♥察♥
Brian? Put it down.
布莱恩 把刀放下
Brian, it's...
布莱恩 没...
It's gonna be okay, all right?
没事了 好吗
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
No, it's not me. It was a burglar.
没有 不是我的血 是盗贼的
It was just like when I was kid,
和我小时候那次一样
except this time I stopped him.
但这次我制止了他
And I stabbed him. Okay.
我刺了他一刀 好的
Brian, tell me exactly what happened.
布莱恩 把详细经过告诉我
Uh, well, I came here to see Jackie, but...
我来这里找杰基 可是
There was a guy in the house. So I grabbed the knife...
房♥子里有一个人 所以我抓起刀
It's clear. She's not here.
房♥子是空的 她不在这儿
Where's Jackie?
杰基在哪儿
Brian, I need you to listen to me.
布莱恩 请你听我说
Has Jackie been acting strangely?
杰基最近行为举止奇怪吗
Well, a few months or so ago,
大概几个月前
after her dad died, she had some problems.
她爸爸去世之后 她遇到点问题
Problems?
问题吗
She wouldn't tell me what they were.
她不肯告诉我出什么事了
But we broke up 'cause she said she needed space.
但我们分手了 因为她说需要距离
But a few weeks ago, we got back together.
可几周前 我们和好了
And things have been fine since.
从那时起情况一直很好
We think that Jackie might have an...
我们认为杰基可能在
Have an affliction.
在经受一种苦难
That when people look at her,
当人们看着她的时候
they see something that's not there.
会看到不存在的东西
Whatever frightens them.
看到让他们感到害怕的东西
That was Jackie?
那是杰基吗
No, no, no. No, I'd never hurt her. No, I love her.
不 我绝不会伤害她的 不 我爱她
Okay, I need you to think.
我要你想一想
All right, Jackie is out there somewhere
杰基在外面
and she's hurt. So where would she go?
她受了伤 会去哪儿
There's a madman inside my house.
我房♥子里有一个疯子
It's okay, ma'am. Stay here.
没事的 女士 待在这儿
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Jackie?
杰基
Jackie, are you here?
杰基 你在吗
Got more blood here.
这儿的血更多了
Listen, we know you're hurt.
听着 我们知道你受伤了
I just needed some bandages.
我只是需要一些绷带
Mrs. McCarthy was supposed to be at work.
麦卡锡太太应该在上班
Tell her I'm sorry.
告诉她我很抱歉
We just... We want to help.
我们只是 我们想帮帮你
No one can help me.
没有人能帮我
Just leave me alone!
别管我
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表