剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Nathan.
内森
You gotta let me go with you.
你得让我跟你一起去
I'm not letting you get yourself killed.
你不会让你去送死的
Nathan! Wait!
内森 等等
Nathan, don't do this to me!
内森 别这样对我
I'm sorry. I can't let you live.
抱歉 我不能让你活下去
You'll keep me away from my Nicole.
你会阻止我接近我的尼科尔
Hey, come on, Doc.
冷静点 医生
I get you. I understand why you're doing this.
我理解你 我明白你为什么这么做
Sometimes it's...
有时候...
Isolating yourself, feeling weak, that's what caused this.
你孤立自己 感觉软弱 就是起源
But what you have inside of you now, you need to turn it around.
你得让内心深处的自己觉醒
Fight back, Nikki. I can't.
反抗他 尼基 我做不到
You don't wanna see me die, do you?
你不想让我死吧 对吗
Listen, you're not just hurting yourself.
听着 你不光是在伤害自己
You're hurting everyone else here, okay?
你在伤害这里的每一个人 明白吗
Find the strength, fight back.
找回勇气 反抗
All right, that's enough out of you!
行了 你够了
Stop it, Hugh!
住手 休
No more.
别再这样了
What did you say? You heard me.
你说什么 你听到了
Now, I'm gonna count to three,
现在 我数到三
and you are gonna get on your knees and apologize.
你给我跪下 道歉
No.
不可能
You have poisoned me with your abuse for years.
你常年虐待我 毒害我
I'm done.
我受够了
So kill me if you want.
你想的话就杀了我吧
But I don't think you will
不过我不认为你会动手
because you're nothing but a coward.
因为你只是个懦夫
Rot in hell.
下地狱去吧
I did that to him.
我害他这样的
I killed him. No.
我杀了他 不
Listen, you saved us.
你救了我们所有人
Hey, it's over.
结束了
Not for those guys outside.
对外面那群人来说可不是
They're coming in. Why?
他们要冲进来了 为什么
Wipe out the curse and everyone else.
摧毁诅咒以及这里的每一个人
Okay.
好吧
Well, go stop them. I'll try to find more guns.
阻止他们 我想办法多找点枪
Dwight, do you copy?
德怀特 听到了吗
They're coming. Get back.
他们来了 退后
Let's get out of here!
走吧
Dwight, you're shot.
德怀特 你中枪了
One grazed my neck.
一颗子弹擦到了脖子
Let me guess, you didn't catch a single bullet?
我猜 你一枪都没中
Nothing hit the walls.
墙上一个弹眼都没
I'm not hit. I don't get it.
我没中枪 想不通啊
Bullets, they tend to find me.
子弹 总是会来找我
It's a long story.
说来话长了
Bullets tend to find you?
子弹总会去找你
That's your trouble?
这是你的麻烦吗
Well, you were right.
你说得对
The way things are going,
事情这么进展
I might need you around more than ever.
我可能比以前更需要你在身边
I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. Crocker.
你失去妻子我很难过 科洛科尔先生
I truly am.
我是真心的
She didn't know anything about this town.
她对这小镇一无所知
She was one of the many innocent victims of the troubled.
她是"麻烦"的众多无辜受害者之一
I lost my wife to them, too.
我也因此失去了我的妻子
I don't understand any of this.
我一点都不明白
I can help you, Mr. Crocker.
我能帮你 科洛科尔先生
But you're gonna have to prove to me that you're worthy.
但是你得先向我证明你有价值
Reverend.
牧师
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll pray for her.
我会为她祈祷
Dwight, I need you to do something for me.
德怀特 我需要你帮我做点事
Evi Ryan, make it look like a suicide or an accident,
把艾维·赖安的死 装成自杀或是事故
just as long as the case is closed.
只要结案就行了
We're not talking about covering up a supernatural event.
我们可不是在掩盖超自然事件
This is a murder.
这可是谋杀
We can't investigate this with the state police
我们不能在州警的监管下
looking over our shoulder.
调查这件事
Evi was shot in the chest. She has black veins in her arms.
艾维胸部中枪 手臂上又有黑色血管
The medical examiner's never... No problem.
法医不可能... 没问题
Wouldn't be the toughest thing I ever had.
比这还难的事我都办过
If it's okay with you, Chief.
只要你同意 警长
If you're gonna do that...
你要是想...
Do it.
干吧
One more thing,
还有件事
we got Chief Merrill's cell phone logs.
我们拿到了梅林警长的手♥机♥记录
Guess who he talked to half a dozen times during the lockdown?
猜猜他在封锁期间和谁打了六通电♥话♥
The Rev?
牧师吗
He's in the middle of all of this.
所有事情都与他有关
Sorry. I got caught up at work.
抱歉 我被工作拖住了
Let me go first, okay?
我先说 好吗
I screwed up. Hugely.
我搞砸了 彻底搞砸了
And giving your gun to a psychopath,
把你的枪给了个精神病人
that may have been the least of my mistakes.
这或许还不是我犯的最大的错
I lost your trust.
我失去了你的信任
I thought I could handle my affliction.
我以为我能处理好我的苦恼
Chris, you... Last night,
克里斯 你... 昨晚
I gave into it,
我认清了
and nearly got people killed.
我差点害人丢了性命
And that thing I said to you about wishing you weren't immune,
我对你说 我希望你并不对我免疫
that's not true.
不是真的
I wanna be with you, Audrey.
我想和你在一起 奥德丽
I need to be with you.
我需要和你在一起
You once told me,
你曾经对我说
"I want you because you're you."
"我想要你 因为你的真实"
Wanting me and needing me, they're two different things.
想要我和需要我是两件不同的事
I can't be the person that keeps you you.
你不能依靠我来维持真我
You gotta do that on your own.
你必须靠自己
Yeah.
是啊
It's just you'd eventually start resenting me for it.
你早晚会怨恨我
I think the best thing for me to do is to just go
我觉得对我来说 最好的办法就是离开
somewhere by myself, away from other people.
独自一人 远离别人
No, Chris, that's not what I'm saying.
不 克里斯 我不是这意思
You know, someday The Troubles are gonna end,
未来某天 麻烦结束
and I'm gonna go back to being the guy that everybody hates.
我又会重新变成人人厌恶的对象
Maybe then I'll be a guy that you can love.
或许那时我会成为一个你可以爱的人
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表