剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
I'd be happy to do a little research.
我倒是很乐意做些调查
Shouldn't take long at all.
应该用不了多少时间
Okay.
好的
Oh, Vince didn't get a lot of sleep last night, uh...
文斯昨晚没睡好
Shellfish before bed.
睡觉前吃了扇贝
Yeah, I'm sorry for my irritability.
是啊 抱歉我很烦躁
Yeah, well, why don't you just leave the box with...
不如你把那盒子留给...
You know, I... I think the box should stay with me.
我觉得我得拿着这个盒子
Dave?
戴夫
Let me know if you find anything?
有什么发现及时联♥系♥我
I'd be happy to.
荣幸之至
You have a nice day, gentlemen.
祝你们愉快 先生们
I will stop you.
我会阻止你的
It's time this town faces realities.
整个小镇该面对现实了
All of them.
所有人都是
Come and see me.
来找我
I've got a job for you.
我给你找到活儿干了
Sasquatch?
大脚怪
You know, we don't talk enough, me and you.
知道吗 咱俩说的话不多
This doesn't have to get ugly.
没必要搞得很难看
I'll walk out of here. It's over.
我会离开 没事了
Great.
好啊
If you don't mind, you can just
如果你不介意的话
leave the box in the umbrella stand on your way out.
出去的时候把盒子放在伞架上就好
Give me the key.
把钥匙给我
Do I actually have to say no to that,
是要我正儿八经拒绝你呢
or can I just assume it was a rhetorical statement?
还是可以自动忽略你的要求呢
Funny.
真幽默
Vince sent you, didn't he?
文斯派你来的 是吧
If you say so.
既然你都这么说了
Dave is helping me.
戴夫要帮我
So it begs the question,
所以我要问一句
what's so important about that thing
这东西到底有什么魔力
that it's got the two of them turning on each other?
会让他们两个互相算计
I didn't ask.
我没问
I think you did.
你应该问了
And l think that Vince clammed up on you.
而且呢 文斯没能告诉你
Come on.
得了吧
Aren't you even a little bit curious?
难道你就一点都不好奇吗
All right, so why don't you tell me?
不如你告诉我好了
I'd love to.
乐意之至
But, uh, I don't have a freaking clue.
但是我他妈什么都不知道
Vince and Dave know what it is.
文斯和戴夫知道真♥相♥
But they don't want us to know.
但是他们不告诉咱俩
They're playing us against each other.
还对咱俩挑拨离间
So, do we go back to kicking each other's asses,
所以 咱俩是要继续互相缠斗呢
or do we find out the truth?
还是一起找寻真♥相♥呢
How'd you find Patrick?
你怎么找到帕特里克的
I put an APB out on his car.
我发了全境通缉要查他的车
He's a lawyer, Parker. You're just making his case stronger.
他是个律师 帕克 这样只会对他更有利
Why am I the bad guy for trying to help you keep your job?
为什么我想帮你保住工作反而成坏人了
You're not a bad guy.
你不是坏人
It's just my ability to help troubled people,
只是我有能力帮助麻烦缠身的人
I don't... I don't think
这种能力应该不是
that comes from Audrey Parker or Lucy Ripley.
源于奥德丽·帕克或者露西·雷普利
I think that that's just me.
而是源于我自己
Think it may be the only thing that is,
这可能是我唯一真正拥有的东西
so I need to keep on doing that,
所以我必须一直做下去
even it means bending the law.
哪怕要歪曲法律
Well, there's bending and there's breaking.
何止是歪曲 简直是犯罪
And the way you're going, it's just a matter of time
你这样继续下去
before you're suspended, fired...
迟早会被法♥院♥传唤 然后下岗
I don't care. How about arrested?
我不在乎 如果坐牢呢
You're going to help people from a jail cell?
你要在牢房♥里帮助别人吗
That's Patrick.
帕特里克来了
Wait, what...
等等 等等
What are you going to do?
你要干什么
Nathan, that man is jaywalking.
内森 那个男人在乱闯马路
Oh, damn it!
真该死
Hey, it was commissioned by a Fitzwilliam Crocker in 1786.
那东西属于1786年的菲茨威廉·科洛科尔
He's, uh, one of your distant ancestors.
他是你的远房♥祖先之一
Any idea of what it was supposed to be used for?
那你知道它的用途吗
Snuff? Cuff links? Colonial condoms?
放鼻烟 放链扣 还是殖民时期的避孕套
No record of that. But, uh, it was originally designed as a set.
没找到这类记录 不过这东西原本是有一对的
The silver box you have is actually the smaller of the two.
你手上的那个是比较小的那个
I'm going to have to look into that.
我要去查一下
Uh... great work, Dave.
那个 谢谢你 戴夫
Smooth.
谎撒得不错
Yeah, it's kinda what l do.
这算是我的专长吧
Yeah, which makes me wonder
是吗 不禁让我怀疑
if I'm making a mistake working with you.
跟你合作会不会是错误的选择
You're not.
不会
Besides, if I am, I can always change my mind.
如果是 我可以改变主意
Glad to see we're on the same page.
很高兴我们能达成共识
I betcha this key
我敢保证
opens this other box that Dave is talking about.
这把钥匙一定能打开戴夫说的另一个盒子
Your dad never told you about it?
你♥爸♥爸从来没跟你说过吗
No.
没
But our conversations usually were limited to,
不过我们的对话通常就是这些
"Run down to the liquor store
"去酒品店
and get me some Camel nons and a six-pack."
给我买♥♥点卡梅诺酒和六罐装啤酒"
Sounds a lot like my old man.
听起来很像我老爹会说的话
Did you two get along?
你们感情好吗
No.
不好
So if your dad had the box, where'd he put it?
如果你爹拥有这个盒子 他会放在哪儿
If Simon Crocker was anything, he was careful.
西蒙·科洛科尔唯一的特点就是谨慎
If it was valuable, he hid it.
如果很珍贵 他会藏起来
Any ideas where?
藏在哪里
We need to find his old boat.
咱得去找他的船
Come on.
走吧
Get these handcuffs off me.
给我解开手铐
You have no cause to keep me here!
你们没权把我困在这里
This... This is textbook harassment.
你...你这明摆着是骚扰
State law. You need to cross at the corners.
州法律规定 过马路要找拐角处
You know what? I was wrong.
算了 我想错了
It's not that you don't care about getting fired,
你不是不在乎被炒
you wanna get fired.
而是根本想要被炒
I'll be fine. I won't!
我没事 我有事
Nathan, you're a good cop, okay? You're gonna be okay.
内森 你是个好警♥察♥ 不会有事的
I won't be fine.
我会有事
This isn't just about work, Parker.
不光是工作 帕克
You're not just my partner.
你不仅仅是我的搭档
Not anymore.
早就不是了
Look, Audrey...
听我说 奥德丽
You trying to burn the evidence?
你要毁灭证据吗
And you're trying to kill him?
你要杀了他吗
Where is Stu Pierce? Is he upstairs?
斯图·皮尔斯在哪里 在楼上吗
Why don't you check?
你去看看不就好了
If he is, he's probably gonna need a hand.
如果在 他可能需要帮助
Wait.
等等
We don't even know what his trouble is.
现在我们根本不知道他的麻烦是什么
There is a reason that he wants you to go up there.
他想让你上去一定有原因
Nathan, listen.
内森 听我说
You take care of him. I'm going to go find Stu.
你负责看着他 我上去找斯图
I'm going to be okay, all right?
我会没事的 好吗
Stu, where are you?
斯图 你在哪
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我带你离开这里
You can't touch me. My sweat, it kills people.
你不能碰我 我出的汗 会杀人
Don't worry, you're not going to hurt me.
别担心 你不会伤到我的
You.
你
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表