剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
I haven't been anywhere near the Glendowers.
我从来没去过格兰道尔家附近
I've been right here all morning.
我一早上都在这里
Actually, he has. The boat was late.
的确如此 船晚点了
Yeah, thanks for telling me.
多谢你告诉我
Thanks for checking your messages.
多谢你查看过信息
Oh, right. See, my really good friends,
看吧 我的好朋友
they call me Evi Crocker.
他们都叫我艾维·科洛科尔
Then Mary has them.
那就是玛丽带走了他们
Where is she? I have no idea.
她在哪 不知道
What's happening? Evi! Evi, get off the dock!
怎么回事 艾维 离开码头
Where'd they go? You gotta help...
他们去哪了 你得帮...
Get him out of here! Quick! Get him out of here, quick!
带他离开这里 快 带他离开
Give him to me!
把他交给我
Sorry...
抱歉
But I saw him first.
但他是我先看见的
He has our children.
他绑♥架♥了我们的孩子
No. He doesn't.
不 不是他
You're just saying that to keep him alive.
你这么说只是为了救他一命
No, Cole, I'm trying to help you.
不 柯尔 我是想帮你
You said you trusted my father?
你说过你相信我爸爸
Well, you need to trust me now.
那么 现在你得相信我
The men are drowning. They're drowning!
他们快被淹死了 快被淹死了
Let them go!
放他们走
Let's go.
走
If our children die,
如果我们的孩子死了
for as long as we're underwater,
只要我们能在水下
the beaches and docks of this town
必将用你们的鲜血
will run red with your blood!
染红此镇的沙滩和码头
Now you see the kind of people those...
现在你看到那种人...
You don't wanna know how close I was
你一定不知道刚才我
to letting them take you.
有多想让他们了结了你
Nathan.
内森
Mary's called him three times in the past hour.
玛丽之前一小时内打了三个电♥话♥给他
She wanted to meet with me. She didn't say why.
她想和我见面 但没说原因
You told Mary about the Glendowers' affliction
你跟玛丽说了格兰道尔家的苦难
and what would happen to Daniel and the other children.
还有丹尼尔及其他孩子会出什么事
She deserved to know.
她应该知道
So she took the children.
所以她带走了孩子们
Where?
在哪里
Well, I would be happy to punch him if you won't.
我很乐意替你狠狠揍他一顿
When I was talking with Mary earlier,
我和玛丽之前聊过
she said there was a barn just outside town.
她说镇外有个谷仓
The farmer there lets the food bank store supplies there.
农场主让食物银行在那里存储物品
You're gonna talk to Mary.
你去和玛丽谈
Tell her to give us the kids, tell her you were wrong.
让她把孩子还给我们 告诉她你错了
No, I'm not gonna do that.
不 我不会这么做
Then you condemn those children to death.
那就等于是你杀了这些孩子
The children are so weak
孩子们非常虚弱
they're barely able to stand, Reverend.
几乎站不起来 牧师
Please come here soon.
请您快过来
Everything will be all right.
你们不会有事的
Reverend Driscoll will be here soon.
德里斯科尔牧师马上就来了
You shouldn't have tricked us into coming here.
你不该把我们骗来这里的
You lied.
你说谎
I know l did, honey. But I had to.
我知道 宝贝 但我别无选择
You'll understand someday.
总有一天你会明白的
I don't wanna die.
我不想死
You are not gonna die.
你不会死的
I would never let anything happen to you.
我不会让你有任何事的
Dad said you wouldn't understand.
爸爸说你不会懂的
That you wouldn't love us if you knew.
如果你知道了 你就不会再爱我们了
Dan, that's silly.
丹 说什么傻话
Because I love you so much.
我非常爱你
And when Reverend Driscoll cures you,
等德里斯科尔牧师把你治好后
everything is gonna go back to normal.
一切都会恢复正常的
You won't have to leave.
你不需要离开
None of you will!
谁都不用
But what if he can't, Mom?
但如果他做不到呢 妈妈
Then I will find somebody who can. A doctor maybe.
那我会找到能做到的人 或许找个医生
There's got to be someone.
一定会找到这个人的
I'm not gonna lose you.
我不会失去你的
You have to let us go back, Mom.
你得让我们回去 妈妈
Please, just do it for me.
求你了 就当是为了我
Daniel, stay down.
丹尼尔 趴好
All of you, just stay down!
你们所有人都趴好
Stay away! I have a gun!
别过来 我有枪
Great.
很好
She's not gonna use it.
她不会开枪的
She's desperate though, and that's unpredictable.
她现在已经歇斯底里了 不一定
Maybe we can go around back.
或许我们能从后面绕过去
No. We don't know where she's hiding the kids, okay?
不 我们不知道她把孩子藏在哪里
We don't wanna put them in the line of fire, just...
我们不能让他们有危险
Mary?
玛丽
Mary, please, we just want to talk.
玛丽 拜托 我们只是想谈谈
I will only talk to Reverend Driscoll.
我只和德里斯科尔牧师谈
I'm here, Mary.
我在这 玛丽
Please, Reverend!
求求你 牧师
Help us! The children are sick!
帮帮我们 孩子们病了
I'll be right there, Mary.
我马上来 玛丽
You want me to get her to release those children?
你们想要我让她放了那些孩子
I want something from you in return. Surprise.
我要你们拿东西来换 真惊人
I want to see you both at Sunday services.
我希望在礼拜仪式上能见到你们两个
I want the town to see that we stand together.
我希望大家都能看到 我们在同一阵线
Not a chance.
没门
Well, then I'm not going in there.
那我就不进去了
All right, Mike, bring 'em up.
麦克 带他们过来
Penny?
佩妮
Hello, Edmund.
你好 艾德蒙
Is this some kind of trick?
这是什么把戏吗
No, it's really me.
不 真的是我
All these years, I thought you were dead.
这么多年 我以为你死了
I did what I had to do. You left me?
我必须这么做 你离开了我
And our daughter?
还有我们的女儿
You think I wanted to leave her?
你以为我想离开她吗
Oh...Just so you could be with that... Man!
你怎么能这么...喂
Cole may be troubled, but he's still a man.
柯尔或许"麻烦"缠身 但他仍是个人
A human being like you and I.
和我们一样 是个人
And no amount of prayer or hurting innocent people
再多的祷告或是伤害无辜的人
is going to take The Troubles away.
都不能赶走"麻烦"
You only say that because you don't believe.
你这么说只是因为你不信
Yeah, you never believed.
是啊 你从没信过
What I believe, what I know, is that these children
与我的信仰无关 我只知道 这些孩子
didn't harm or do anything wrong.
没有伤害任何人 没有做错任何事
And if you don't get Mary to release them, they'll die.
如果你不让玛丽放了他们 他们会死
Even you can't want revenge that bad.
就算是你 也不能这样残忍♥地报复
This isn't about revenge. Yes, it is.
这跟复仇无关 这就是复仇
You've convinced your followers,
你说服了你的追随者
you may even have convinced yourself,
甚至自己都相信了
that you hate the cursed because they're evil.
你憎恨那些受诅咒的人是因为他们的邪恶
You hate them because 27 years ago, it was your anger,
但你恨他们是因为27年前 是你的愤怒
your bigotry that drove me away.
你的偏执逼走了我
What you decide to do here today isn't about The Troubles.
你策划了这件事 不是因为"麻烦"
It's about you.
而是因为你
Mary. It's me.
玛丽 是我
We have to go in. They screwed us.
咱们得进去 他们骗了我们
I know it.
我就知道
Parker.
帕克
Thank you. That was really brave.
谢谢 你很勇敢
Oh, Mary would never have shot me.
玛丽不会向我开枪的
No, I meant convincing her
不 我是指你勇敢地告诉了她
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表