剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
with a Frigi- Cool system.
还带有一套降温系统
Named after a Lobster Princess?
以"龙虾公主"命名吗
It's a Haven tradition.
这是港湾的传统
Little Maggie Kelly won in '98.
小玛吉·凯莉是98年的冠军
I thought the builder of those boats stopped production in '94.
我以为这种船94年就停产了
He renamed her?
他改名字了吗
See if the specs in Halsey's ad match anything
看看哈尔西广♥告♥里的参数
from the Penobscot ship registry.
和佩诺布斯科特船舶登记处是否匹配
Wait. What's the big deal about renaming a boat?
等等 给船改名有什么大不了吗
It's just not done. Bad luck.
这不合适 会招来厄运
Oh, dear.
天哪
She's the Sea Star.
她原名叫"海洋之星"
Well, that explains the rename.
难怪要改名
Not to me.
我不明白
Ten years ago, the Sea Star got caught in a nor'easter
十年前 海洋之星遭遇了东北风暴
and sank to the bottom.
沉到了海底
Halsey must have floated her, fixed her up.
哈尔西一定是把它打捞起来 重新修好了
You can fix a boat that sunk to the bottom of the ocean?
沉到海底的船也能修好吗
I know one guy in town who can.
我知道镇上有一个人能做到
So that's all you know about the Maggie Kelly?
关于玛吉·凯莉号♥你就了解这些吗
She's a good boat.
这船很不错
Good bones on her. Good motor.
龙骨很好 发动机精良
Really scoots for a big girl, you know?
体型庞大但速度很快
And you never saw anything odd?
你没有看到什么奇怪之处吗
There you go, baby.
好了 宝贝
Gonna run like a dream again.
又能如梦般奔驰了
Louis.
路易斯
Look, he told me everything was square with the families.
他说家人都知道这事
I believed him.
我相信他
I do a lot of work for Halsey.
我为哈尔西做过很多事
What do you mean? The bodies.
什么意思 尸体
What bodies?
什么尸体
When Halsey floated that boat, there were bodies.
哈尔西捞出那艘船时 船上有尸体
Still on the boat? Still at their posts.
还在船上吗 他们都在岗位上
Went down with the ship, every one of them.
所有人都和船一起陪葬了
Came back up with it, too.
也和船一起被打捞上来了
Everything okay? Sure, dove.
一切都还好吧 当然 亲爱的
These officers are just asking a few questions about a boat.
他们只是在调查一艘船
You really do fix everything, Louis.
你真的什么都会修 路易斯
You know, I brought this to him four times
在他修好之前
before he finally got it.
我已经端过四次饭了
Now it comes to him with his lunch.
现在他要吃午饭了
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I'm Marcia Stelzer.
我叫玛西亚·施特尔策
Have you gotten to my note about the hot stove meeting?
你收到我的围炉会议便条了吗
I left a letter at the police station
我在你父亲设的
in that box that your father has set up.
警局信箱里留了一封信
Yeah.
是啊
We'll check into that. Just give us a call.
我们会看的 给我们打个电♥话♥就行
Okay, thank you.
谢谢你
May we? Yeah.
不好意思 没关系
Hot stoves? It's just something my father's...
围炉会议是什么 就是我父亲设的一个...
People used to leave a letter requesting a meeting.
以前人们会留一封信要求见面
They'd sit around a hot stove and talk about some Troubles.
坐在热炉子旁边聊聊那些"麻烦"
More whining than anything. I don't want to do it.
不过就是抱怨 我不想开围炉会议
I'm not gonna... I'm gonna put a stop to it.
我不会 这种事情到此为止
All right, well, a hot stove isn't gonna solve this.
是啊 热炉子解决不了"麻烦"
So bodies still at their posts...
船上各司其职的尸体怎么解释
Ghosts?
鬼魂吗
Maybe the old crew, they wanna be left alone, rest in peace.
也许老船员们不想被打扰 想安息
Then again, maybe they wanna drive everyone from port.
也许他们想让所有人都离开港口
You see what happened here? Yeah.
你看到事情经过了吗 没错
Curtis is lucky to be alive.
柯蒂斯没死真是走运了
Did the crane operator do that?
是吊车司机干的吗
Operator hadn't even clocked in. That thing moved all by itself.
司机根本没来上班 吊车自己动的
The ghost crew's on leave now, attacking sailors inland?
鬼魂船员下船 开始袭击陆上的水手了吗
Curtis, can we talk to you?
柯蒂斯 能跟你聊两句吗
You ever crew on the Maggie Kelly?
你当过玛吉·凯莉号♥的船员吗
No. Never set foot on her.
没有 从来没上去过
So what were you doing at the docks today?
你今天来码头干什么
I'm trying to make this place safer for dock workers,
我想让码头工人能在这儿安全工作
get better equipment, new maintenance crews.
配备更好的设备 新的维修人员
Wait. You're a union organizer?
等等 你是工会组织者吗
Local 603. I was working on Captain Robbie.
我住在本地603号♥ 我在罗比船长手下干过
Does Jimmy Halsey know about you?
吉米·哈尔西认识你吗
Oh, yeah. He's a big fan.
认识 他是个铁杆粉丝呢
I was talking to some men about new safety equipment.
我当时跟别人在谈新的安全设备
He came down and started screaming.
他下来了 大叫一声
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你 谢谢
Halsey was laying into Robbie right before he was killed, too.
哈尔西在罗比死之前也找过他
Do you think he's the one controlling the machines?
你觉得是他在控制机器吗
He's got motive for both attacks. He was around them both, too.
两起袭击他都有动机 也都在现场附近
Halsey thinks that The Troubles are fake.
哈尔西认为"麻烦"是假的
Well, maybe he doesn't believe it 'cause he can't control it.
也许他不相信是因为他不会控制
Well, what if we can? Maybe we could provoke him
如果我们能呢 我们可以激怒他
and make him turn the machines on us.
让他用机器攻击我们
You can't close me down.
你不能叫我关门
I talked to my friend at OSHA.
我问过职业安全与健康管理局的朋友
That thing with the crane was operator error.
吊车事件是司机的错
We can close you down if you have an endangered plant.
如果你们危害到了当地植物 你就等着关门吧
This might be one. I think that is. Yeah.
这不就是证据吗 我想是的
You're gonna shut my port to investigate some Troubles?
你为了调查什么"麻烦" 就要关掉我的港口吗
You two are killing this town!
你们俩会毁了这镇子的
I'm trying to bring it into the 21st century.
我在努力使这里迈向现代化
Barcode shipping will replace all of these numbskulls.
条形码运输会取代那些笨办法
Nathan.
内森
Mr. Halsey, we think that you're the one that's doing that.
哈尔西先生 我们认为那就是你控制的
Mr. Halsey, get out of the way!
哈尔西先生 快躲开
Parker.
帕克
They worked together.
它们是联动的
They're herding us.
它们在驱赶我们
The machines killed him. He's not controlling them.
机器杀死了他 控制机器的不是他
Who is?
那是谁
Maybe they're controlling themselves.
也许它们在自己控制自己
Look at you, getting all domestic.
瞧瞧 变身居家好男人了嘛
Yeah, well, you know, I learned it living with you.
是啊 跟你同居时学会的
I cleaned.
负责清扫的是我
Well, I cooked.
做饭的也是我
I was fun.
我开玩笑的
Yeah.
是啊
You were fun.
你是在开玩笑
How did you know I was up here?
你怎么知道我在这儿
Bartender.
酒保说的
Kinda grumpy.
脾气不太好
Though he did tell me you're looking for a tenant.
不过他告诉我你在找房♥客
I'm gonna take it.
我想租下来
Yeah, you know, I would love that, Evi.
我非常愿意 艾维
But, I just rented it to the Audreys.
不过 我刚刚才租给那两个奥德丽了
Really?
真的吗
You really don't trust yourself around me, do you?
你在我身边时总是很不自信啊
Which, you know, I have to say,
我不得不说
I find encouraging.
这很...撩人
Let me guess, bartender told you I was up here.
让我猜一下 是酒保告诉你的
Flashed a badge.
我给他出示了警徽
I'm gonna have to talk to that guy.
看来我得和他谈谈了
Got a minute?
有空吗
Yes, I do.
有空
All right, we have totally disconnected machines
完全无人操纵的机器
killing people on both sides of the human dispute.
把有纠纷的两方都杀了
It began on the Maggie Kelly,
是从玛吉·凯莉号♥开始的
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表