剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Your emergency supplies are a disaster.
您的应急装备真是垃圾
You got a hockey stick, three old flares,
你这有一根曲棍球棒 三个旧信♥号♥♥灯
can of clam chowder.
还有一罐蛤蜊浓汤
You guys ever see anything like this before? No.
你们以前见过这种情况吗 没有
Though there was a story, about a couple hundred years ago.
不过有个几百年前的传言
This part of Haven being...
港湾的这地方...
Given up to the wild.
荒无人烟
Maybe this is what that meant.
或许它想表达的是这个意思
You really don't mind that Audrey
你真的不介意奥德丽和克里斯
went to this thing with Chris?
约会吗
Not really any of my business.
这其实和我没什么关系
Just seems like, maybe, there's something between you two.
只是看起来 你们两个之间有些故事
That's not really any of your business.
这其实和你们更没什么关系
Well, Haven's full of secrets, son, but that's not one of them.
港湾充满着秘密 孩子 但这不算
She's just going out for a drink.
她只是出去喝杯东西
If she's stuck out there with him,
如果她和他一起被困在那里
it's more than that now.
那可就不是这么简单了
Crises pull people closer.
危机能拉近人们的距离
But you already know that.
你应该知道的
If she's even there.
如果她在那里的话
We had to be close behind her.
我们得紧紧地跟着她
We're stuck here on the only road in and out.
我们被困在进出那里唯一的路上
She's still there.
她还在那里
I hope she's okay.
但愿她没事
She'll be fine.
她不会有事的
Because we're gonna go get her.
因为我们会救她
How?
怎么救
Well, maybe your emergency supplies
或许你的应急装备
aren't such a disaster after all.
也没有这么垃圾嘛
Your nephew controlled all of your money and now he's dead.
你侄子掌控了你所有的钱 现在他死了
That makes you a prime suspect.
这使你成为了主要犯罪嫌疑人
You can either talk to me now
你可以选择现在和我谈谈
or you can talk to me when you're in jail.
或是等你进了监狱再和我谈
Jail! What makes you think we're not gonna die right here?
监狱 你凭什么觉得我们还能活着出去
This has happened before, all right?
以前发生过同样的事
I want you to tell me about it.
我希望你能告诉我是什么情况
Why would you think such a thing?
你为什么会这么想
I spoke with Dom Novelli.
我和道姆·诺维利谈过
Dom Novelli is a liar.
道姆·诺维利是个骗子
Okay, listen, if you keep this up,
如果你不肯开口的话
we all are going to die here.
我们都会死在这里
It happened when I was in high school.
它发生的时候 我还在念高中
There was a fight. A fight?
他们打了一架 打架
Out on Route 4.
在四号♥路上
Between Dom and my brothers.
道姆和我弟弟们
My brothers caught him in a lie.
我弟弟们发现他说谎
And then he did things, things like this.
然后他就做了这种事
He attacked them.
他攻击了他们
He killed my baby brother!
他杀了我的弟弟
Damn it! That's a lie!
该死 你胡说八道
Oh, really? Then how did my brother die?
是吗 那我的弟弟是怎么死的
I don't know, Beverly.
我不知道 贝弗莉
I do. You did it!
我知道 就是你
Audrey!
奥德丽
Don't move.
别动
I guess I am better than a plan. Yeah.
我猜我比计划更有用 没错
Thanks.
谢谢
I think I have one now though.
不过我现在有办法了
I think I've got it. It's the hate.
我懂了 是仇恨
That's what's causing all this. What?
这一切都是仇恨造成的 什么
Ben was fighting with Peter.
本在跟彼得吵架
Peter was fighting with Moira when we got chased in here.
我们被逼进这里时彼得和莫伊拉在吵架
And now Beverly and Dom are fighting. It's the hatred.
而现在是贝弗莉和道姆在吵架 是仇恨
The plants use it. They're attracted to it.
那些植物利用仇恨 被仇恨吸引
But it has to be between the Novellis and the Keegans.
但必须是诺维利家族和基更家族之间
Yeah, they feed on that.
它们以此为食物
And then they feed on us.
然后以我们为食
We need to get the families to stop hating each other.
得让两个家族不再互相憎恨
That's a good idea,
好主意
but they've been at each other's throats for generations.
但是他们几代人都互看不爽
How are we gonna do that?
要怎么做呢
Equal and opposite reactions. It's Newton.
大小相等 方向相反的力 牛顿定律
I know, I just don't think physics is the answer here.
我知道 但我觉得物理解决不了这个问题
It's not. Love is the answer.
物理不行 爱才行
Trust me.
相信我
Didn't we start this day with a bride and groom?
事情一开始 不是一场婚礼吗
No. Moira, he didn't kill your father.
不 莫伊拉 他没杀你父亲
But what he said afterwards.
但他自己承认了
He was only after the land.
他只想要土地
But if you could find it in your heart...
但如果你用心回想一下...
I can't. I can't!
做不到 我做不到
This building can't take much more of this.
这个建筑撑不住这样的冲击
I'm sorry.
对不起
I should have listened to my father.
我应该听我爸爸的话
And he warned me. He warned you about what?
他警告过我 他警告你什么
About the Novellis.
诺维利家族的事
He told me how Aunt Beverly's brother died.
他告诉我贝弗莉阿姨弟弟死亡的真♥相♥
Okay, I need you to tell me exactly what happened.
好 告诉我当时到底是什么情况
Dad took me to a piece of land we own.
爸爸带我去了我们的一块地那里
Packham's Point. Right where it happened years ago.
帕卡姆之峰 几年前事情就在那里发生
He just showed me a tree
他给我指了一颗树
and he said that this tree killed Beverly's brother.
说就是那棵树杀死了贝弗莉的弟弟
I thought that it was all nonsense.
我以为那只是谣言
Thank you, Moira.
谢谢你 莫伊拉
I just need you to hang tight, okay?
你只要努力撑住 好吗
I think I know what happened.
我知道事情的真♥相♥了
You were in love,
你当时爱上了一个人
in love with Dom.
那个人就是道姆
That's a lie!
你胡说什么
Come on, Beverly.
听我说 贝弗莉
Sometimes people fight
有时候人们争吵
because there are other things
是因为有些事情
that they don't know how to express.
他们不知如何去表达
Dom didn't attack your brothers, Beverly.
道姆没有攻击你的兄弟们 贝弗莉
Do you think that he would have done this to himself?
你觉得他会这样伤害自己吗
Your brother lied to you.
你的哥哥骗了你
Why? Why would he lie to me?
为什么 他为什么要骗我
The same reason that Peter wants to marry Moira, for your money.
跟彼得想要娶莫伊拉的原因一样 为了钱
What? He was afraid that if you got married,
什么 他害怕如果你结了婚
that he would lose control of the property,
他就会失去那些财富的掌控权
and he would lose control of you.
也无法继续控制你
Why were you meeting her that day?
那天你为什么去见她
We were eloping.
我们打算私奔
You mean you were really there?
你当时真的去了
You weren't running away?
你没有丢下我逃跑
I went out to meet you.
我是去见你
But somehow, your brothers found out about it
不知怎么 你的兄弟们发现了
and tried to run me off.
试图赶我走
They attacked me.
他们打了我
Or I should say that we were all attacked.
或者说 我们都遭受了攻击
Because we were fighting.
因为我们当时在打架
I tried to save your baby brother, Bevi.
我想要救你弟弟 莉
But that damn tree just hit him so hard.
但是那棵该死的树 打他打得太狠了
Dom, I'm so sorry.
道姆 我很抱歉
I've done it all wrong.
这些年来 我都做错了
But now you have the chance to do it right.
但是你现在有补救的机会
We think that your love might
我们觉得你们的爱
be able to push the plants back. That is if...
也许可以将那些植物逼退 不过条件是
If you have any left for one another.
你们还爱着彼此
Never went away.
我的爱从未改变
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表