剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Reports put it at about a quarter mile.
报告上说大约四分之一英里
That means the plagues are getting bigger.
也就是说瘟疫在不断扩散
And they're headed back towards town.
而且它们朝着小镇的方向回来了
Wow. You serve umbrella drinks?
你现在做起酒吧生意了
I have bouncers, Evi.
我这里可是有保安的 艾维
Really? Here?
这里 是吗
Please leave. You remember Macau.
请你离开 你还记得澳门的生意吧
Think twice as big as Macau.
试想两倍于澳门的生意该是怎样一副光景
Yeah, I'm still not interested.
我还是不感兴趣
You owe me, Duke.
你欠我的 杜克
Um... Korolov?
克罗拉夫那次
I saved your life.
我可是救了你一命
And then you almost ruined it again.
然后你差点又把我杀了
When did you get so sensitive?
你什么时候变得这么敏感
I know you still care about me.
我知道你还是在乎我的
I don't know how to make this any more clear.
我应该说得够清楚了
I don't want to be in business with you.
我不想再和你做任何交易
I don't want to be in bed with you.
我不想和你上♥床♥
I don't want anything to do with you.
我不想再与你有任何瓜葛
Can I finish my drink?
我能把酒喝完吗
Suit yourself.
请自便
Got an APB out on TJ Smith.
警署对TJ·史密斯已发出全面通缉
Judging by the bloody handprint on the dash, he's injured.
从仪表盘上的血手印来看 他受伤不轻
Without a car. We'll find him.
他没有车 我们会找到他的
You sound just like a cop.
你听上去简直就是一副警♥察♥的口气
So? It's cute.
那又如何 这样很可爱
People want to know if a railcar lost a chemical load.
大家都在问是否有货运列车遗失了化学货物
I mean, there's a ton of skin burn reports
靠近布拉斯特和第六大道的地区
near Bruster and Sixth.
出现了大量的烧伤报案
Boils.
疮伤
Where's the chief been all day? I don't know.
警长哪去了 我不知道
Well, I hope he shows up soon. We could use him.
希望他能早点出现吧 我们需要他
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, look at that. What?
看看这个 怎么了
Your plagues. Before, they were in the streaks.
你说的瘟疫 之前是呈线性发展的
Now this is a circle.
现在则变成了一个圆圈
Yeah, which means your "Suspect", he stopped moving.
也就是说你的"嫌疑人" 停止移♥动♥了
Got a report of a carjacking.
收到一份劫车的报案
Crane and Monteville.
在克兰与蒙蒂维尔附近
Hello, TJ.
你好 TJ
Put an APB out on the car,
对那辆车发布全境通缉
and let's go talk to witnesses.
我们去跟目击者聊聊
Hey. Hey, didn't I just earn myself a spot on this ride?
你们不带我一起去吗
I thought you didn't believe in this whole plague thing.
我还以为你不相信瘟疫的事呢
I don't. But somebody is doing something.
我确实不信 但是有人作恶这一点是真的
I don't know if it's chemicals or if he's attracting bugs,
我不知道这是化学品或是他在吸引虫子
but it's dangerous and it needs to be stopped.
但这无疑是危险的 亟待制止
And you can help?
而你能帮上忙
Why don't we just let her come along, but don't give her a gun.
让她一起来吧 别给她枪就是了
You seeing this?
看到了吗
Wonder how far it's spread.
真想知道它的范围有多广
Steve, what happened?
史蒂夫 发生什么事了
You tell me, Wuornos. A guy came into the shop
你说呢 沃诺斯 一个家伙冲进来
and wanted to buy a gun. I turned him down.
要买♥♥枪 我拒绝了
He snatched that lady's car on the way out.
他就出去抢了那女人的车
This guy? Yeah.
是这个人吗 是的
But bloody and half in the bag.
但他当时在流血 还醉醺醺的
Why didn't you sell him the gun?
你为什么不卖♥♥枪给他
I didn't want a guy that messed up
我可不希望我店里
with a loaded weapon in my store.
有个手持杀伤性武器的醉鬼
Guy that desperate just left? I don't think so.
然后他就乖乖离开了吗 信你才有鬼
One call to ATF
只要给枪管局打个电♥话♥
and you'll have license issues that will take months to resolve.
你可要花几个月时间才能再拿到执照
I sent him to Little Mike.
我让他去找小麦克了
If you've got cash,
只要有钱
he'll sell you anything. He hangs at the Gull.
他什么都卖♥♥ 他一般在灰鸥酒吧
Well, I don't see TJ.
我没看见TJ
That's hail.
这是冰雹灾
That's him. TJ, stop.
是他 TJ 站住
Out of the way!
让开
I'm trying to get some units on the road to block him,
我想让人在路上拦截住他
but of course, they're busy with the flaming hail.
但是大家都忙着应付这些冰雹
So you actually think that that guy did this?
所以你认为这是那家伙干的
Yeah. What kind of a freak could do that?
是 什么样的怪胎能做到这事
They're not freaks.
他们不是怪胎
All right, some people call them cursed.
有人称他们为被诅咒的
We call them troubled.
我们称其为"麻烦"缠身
I just bought all the patio furniture.
平台上的家具可是我新买♥♥的
Who are you?
你是谁
FBI.
联邦调查局
Yes. No.
是的 不是
Interesting.
有意思
How well do you know TJ?
你了解TJ吗
You think TJ did all this?
你觉得这些事都是他干的
Yeah.
是的
He's been in here. A lot.
他是这儿的常客
Drowning his guilt in bourbon.
借酒浇愁 麻痹自己的愧疚
What's he got to feel guilty for?
他做了什么 还需要内疚
He was in Portland when his wife went into labor and died.
他妻子难产而死的时候 他在波特兰
Look what I found.
瞧瞧我看到谁了
You must be Little Mike.
你一定是小麦克
Don't upset him. He gets messy when he's cranky.
别惹怒了他 他生气时很狂躁
Saw you go after TJ. I know why you're talking to me.
看到你在追TJ 我知道你想问什么
Did you sell him a gun?
你卖♥♥枪给他了吗
I know he had one when he left here. That good enough?
我只知道 他离开时有枪了 满意吗
Well, did he say why he needed one?
他说没说为什么需要枪
Something about protecting his son.
保护他儿子什么的
From who? That's all I know.
戒备谁 我只知道这些
Can I go? Do you believe him?
我能走了吧 你相信他吗
For now.
暂且相信
All right, so who would TJ want to protect his son from?
那TJ要防谁伤害他儿子
From whoever he thinks is causing the plagues.
防他认为的灾难之源
Let's go.
我们走
You got older brothers?
你有哥哥吧
A couple I know of. Pop liked to travel.
知道几个 老爹四处留情
Come with us. Excuse me?
跟我们来 什么
The last plague
最后的灾难
is death of the first-born son.
是长子的死亡
Might be me.
我可能难逃一劫
Audrey could need help.
奥德丽可能需要帮助
Why does everyone think that I want to help?
为什么大家都觉得我愿意帮忙
Laverne, I need a two mile
拉维恩 我需要克兰街55号♥
perimeter around 55 Crane Street evacuated.
两英里内的人群疏散
Nathan, only the Chief can order that.
内森 只有警长能下达此命令
You need to call him.
你要给他说
Look, if this goes south, I need you to take care of the Chief.
听着 如果事情不妙 警长就拜托你了
What happened to him, Nathan?
内森 他怎么了啊
He died.
他死了
Nathan, I...
内森 我...
I'm not going to bury your dad.
我不会帮你埋葬父亲的
You have to. You're the only one who...
你必须要 你是唯一一个...
No, I'm not going to do it.
不 我不会这么做的
I'm not going to waste a perfectly good cooler.
我才不要浪费如此好的冷藏箱
What cooler? You don't mean this cooler.
什么冷藏箱 你不是说这个吧
Yeah.
是的
Look.
看
Locusts?
《蝗虫过境》吗[电影名]
We're up to darkness.
我们进入黑暗篇章了
Why are you here?
你怎么在这
I'm here to help. We need to evacuate this area.
我是来帮忙的 我们要疏散此区域
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表