剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Haven...
《港湾》前情提要
Duke Crocker.
杜克·科洛科尔
Somebody out there with a tattoo wants to kill me.
有个纹身男想要杀了我
This is Evi. l'm Duke's wife.
这是艾维 我是杜克的妻子
"Love conquers all."
"爱可战胜一切"
Why are you even here?
你为什么在这里
lt's my dad, okay?
是因为我父亲
The old bastard made me swear
我回来是因为他让我保证
that l would come back here if The Troubles ever returned.
如果麻烦回来的话 我也得回来
And then,
之后
he died.
他就死了
Telling me why? Well, that never happened.
所以我永远都不可能知道原因了
Duke doesn't suspect anything?
杜克没有产生怀疑吗
No.
没有
And now that he knows his father was murdered,
而现在他知道他父亲是被杀死的
you've got him.
他已经是你的了
All yours, brother.
我用完了 老弟
Breakfast? I made pancakes.
吃早餐吗 我做了薄煎饼
Good. I didn't make enough.
也好 反正我做得也不多
l think l've found what we've been looking for.
我找到我们一直想要的东西了
After l deal with it, we'll have steak.
等我处理完 我们可以去吃牛排
lt really hurts my feelings when you do that.
你那么做真伤我心啊
Now get the hell out of the car.
现在给我滚下车
There's someone l need to kill.
我得去杀个人
You want these up here?
需要我把它们摆上去吗
That'll work.
可以
Sorry.
对不起
Don't worry about it.
没事
Ain't a party till something gets broken.
就当碎碎平安好了
You okay? Yeah, l'm okay. No problem.
你没事吧 我没事 挺好的
Let me just pay for these,
我赔钱吧
'Cause, you know, you've been so cool with the whole job
你给我的待遇很不错
and the extra cash and...
补贴什么的都有
l don't want your money.
我才不要你的钱
You doing okay?
你还好吧
l think l might be in some serious trouble.
我觉得我碰上大♥麻♥烦了
You just have to promise that you won't tell the cops.
你得保证你不会告诉警♥察♥
l won't call the cops. I promise.
我不会叫警♥察♥来 我保证
l saw something.
我看见了一些事
What do you mean, you saw something?
什么意思 你看见什么了
l saw something that l wasn't supposed to see.
我看见了一些我不该看的
Out at the Everwood.
在长青林
The Everwood? That place is abandoned.
长青林 那地方都荒废了
What were you doing out there?
你还去那里做什么
How can l help you?
想喝点什么
A single malt.
麦芽威士忌
An old one.
要陈年的
l can do that.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Now l want a Pina Colada.
再来一杯果汁朗姆酒
Unfortunately,
可惜啦
My blender is broken.
我的调酒壶坏了
Mr...
您是...
Do you have a name? Yes, l do.
您有名字吗 我有
Do you have a kid working for you?
是不是有个孩子在你这儿打工
No. Not lately.
没有 最近没有
A kid named Henry?
一个叫亨利的孩子
Henry... Henry.
亨利 亨利
l knew a Helen once. A Henrietta.
我倒是认识个海伦 还有个汉丽埃塔
But no Henry.
没有叫亨利的
lf you don't mind me asking,
如果您不介意的话
why are you looking for this kid?
请问您找他做什么
lf you don't know him, why would you care?
如果你不认识他 为什么要关心这个
Fair enough.
有道理
You know what?
对了
l think l may have an extra blender around here.
我可能还有个调酒壶
Let me just check.
让我瞧瞧
I'm sure that I saw it down here.
肯定在这下面看到过一个
Get ready to run.
准备好逃跑
l apologize. I can't seem to find it.
抱歉 好像找不到了
How about another scotch?
要不要再来杯苏格兰威士忌
No. I don't like liars.
不用 我讨厌说谎的人
Liars are cowards.
说谎者都是胆小鬼
You know what, friend?
要我说 朋友
l think it's time for you to leave.
我想你该走了
Okay.
好吧
But l'm not gonna pay you.
但我不会付你钱
lf that's the price of you leaving, l can live with that.
只要你走 付不付钱都无所谓
Henry, l'll be waiting for you outside.
亨利 我会在外面等你
What the hell do you want with Henry?
你到底找亨利做什么
None of your business.
与你无关
Take your hand off me, or one of us will get hurt.
把你的手拿开 要不有人会受伤的
That's another thing l can live with.
这也无所谓
Henry, run!
亨利 快跑
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, it's just a few bumps.
还好 只是几个肿块
Yeah, he's doing his too-cool-for-pain thing.
他又要装酷 说这点痛不算什么了
Course he is.
显而易见
All right, so who'd you piss off this time?
好吧 这次你又惹到谁了
Maybe he pissed me off.
也许是他把我给惹毛了
ls that a possibility?
有这种可能性吗
Yeah, it's the least likely.
有 但是可能性很低
You got a name for me?
那人叫什么
No, l don't have a name,
我不知道他的名字
but all you have to do is go look for a guy in a suit
但你只要找一个穿西装的家伙
with a bullet hole in his right arm.
右手臂上还有个弹孔
Anything else?
还有呢
He liked to spin a coin on my bar
他喜欢在我的吧台上像转陀螺那样
like a dreidel?
玩一枚硬币
l gave you the license plate number,
我连车牌号♥都给你了
now it's your job to go and find him.
找人就是你的工作啦
Duke, you're not telling me everything.
杜克 你还有事没告诉我
l am secretly afraid of bananas,
我其实很怕香蕉
l've never been windsurfing naked,
我从来没试过裸体冲浪
and deep-down in my heart,
在我的内心深处
l know that Bigfoot is real.
我相信大脚怪真的存在
Hey, Nathan.
内森
All you missed is Duke not telling me everything.
你没错过什么 杜克没把事实全盘托出
l take offense to that.
这点我可不承认
l'm sorry l missed it.
很抱歉 我啥都没听着
So the plates are registered to Cornell Stamoran.
牌照登记在科奈尔·斯坦莫兰名下
He's the vice president of the Maine Associated Bank.
他是缅因州联合银行的副行长
Did you rob him lately?
你最近抢劫他了吗
Can l get a break? I'm injured.
能让我歇会儿吗 我是伤员哎
l told you guys everything l know.
我已经把知道的全都告诉你们了
All right, let's go find Cornell.
好吧 我们去找科奈尔
And you are not done.
你的事还没完
I expect to see you down at the station for a statement.
希望你能去局里做个笔录
l can't wait.
我都等不及了
l'm sorry l was late. This paperwork, it's crazy.
抱歉我迟了 那些文书工作太烦人了
l wish we could keep just one set of files, you know.
如果只需要记录一套档案多好
Sometimes editing the troubled out of our official reports,
有时候光是把"麻烦"从报告里删掉
it feels like half my job.
就占了我一半的工作量
Well, that's why the selectmen pay you the big bucks, Chief.
所以行政委员才给你那么多工资啊 老大
I see what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
Just take it easy, let them do their job.
放轻松 让警方来解决问题
And I'm gonna do mine.
那我也要尽我的职责
Just because your boyfriend sent it to you from London
就算是你男朋友从伦敦寄来的
isn't a reason for you to eat Vegemite.
你也没必要吃咸味酱啊
Well, millions of Australians would disagree with you,
广大的澳大利亚人♥民♥一定不同意你的观点
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表