剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
I've missed you so much.
我好想你
Okay, I need everybody to stay close to Dom and Beverly.
好 大家都跟紧道姆和贝弗莉
And if my theory is correct,
如果我的推断正确
they'll part the plants and we can go through.
他们会分开那些植物 我们就可以通过了
Let me in.
让我进去
Parker, let me in.
帕克 让我进去
Nathan.
内森
Are you okay? How-- how did you get here?
你没事吧 你怎么 怎么进来的
This.
用这个
Pushed them back enough to get by.
用火逼退它们过来的
I got Vince and Dave out, and I came back for you.
文斯和戴夫在外面 我进来找你
But it took two flares to get here, I've only got one left, so...
到这里用了两只照明弹 我只剩一只了
Nathan, you know what?
内森 你知道吗
I think we got it.
我们想出办法了
So, wait.
等等
This trouble goes back to twins?
麻烦的根源是双胞胎
The Novellis had twins generations back,
诺维利家族很久以前有对双胞胎
and each twin got half the family curse.
每个人身上背负了一半家族诅咒
And then one of the twins married into the Keegans.
其中一个嫁到了基更家族
So now you need someone from each side
所以要使麻烦再次出现
to make the trouble happen?
双方得各有一人
Like epoxy.
就像环氧树脂一样
Or peanut butter cups.
或者是花生酱杯
Thanks, guys.
谢谢你们
I have some work to do.
我还有事
Good.
好
Good night.
晚安
You okay, Nate?
你没事吧 森森
Just busy.
就是很忙
About Audrey, don't wait too long.
奥德丽的事 别拖太久
Good night.
晚安
I can't leave.
我不能走
You don't understand.
你不明白
It's not about you.
不是因为你
No, I understand just fine.
我很明白
It's the blonde cop.
是因为那个金发警♥察♥
It's not about Audrey.
也不是因为奥德丽
No, please don't con me.
你就别骗我了
It's not her. I've seen the way you look at her.
不是因为她 我看到你看她的眼神了
It's not her.
不是因为她
Then what is it?
那是什么
Why are you even here?
你为什么在这里
It's my dad, okay?
是因为我父亲
I'm back because he made me promise
我回来是因为他让我保证
that I would come back here if The Troubles ever returned.
如果麻烦回来的话 我也得回来
Why? That's a fantastic question.
为什么 问的好
The old bastard made me swear.
老家伙让我发了誓
And then,
之后
he died.
他就死了
Telling me why? Well, that never happened.
所以我永远都不可能知道原因了
I am in this up to my eyes.
我深陷在了这里
My dad never seemed to care about anything else I did.
我在乎的东西 我父亲似乎从不在乎
But this...
唯独这个...
I don't know why.
我也不知道原因
But I have to find out.
但是我得弄明白
So I can't go with you.
所以我不能跟你一起走
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hello. Yeah, it's me.
喂 是我
His dad never told him.
他父亲没告诉他
Then we have to keep pushing him.
那我们就得继续逼他
Do you like them?
喜欢吗
They seem to like you.
它们好像挺喜欢你的
That's funny.
有意思
Let me just go ahead and put these in some water, okay?
我先把花放在水里好吗
Yeah.
当然
Nice. Thanks.
漂亮 谢了
Wine?
喝杯红酒
Sure.
好啊
This place is a lot nicer than where we were gonna go.
这里比开始我们打算去的地方好多了
What?
怎么了
This.
这里
It's nice.
很不错
I like it.
我很喜欢
All of it. Thanks.
这里的一切 谢谢
Your immunity to me,
我跟你约会
that's not why I asked you out.
不是因为你可以不受我的影响
It's really not.
真的不是
Okay, so why did you, really?
那是为什么呢
I observe.
我观察一切
That's what I do. It's what I've always done.
我就是这样 一直都是这样
It annoys people, but that's what I do.
虽然会惹人生气 但是我就是这样
And here's what I've observed about you, Audrey Parker,
奥德丽·帕克 我观察你得出的结论是
you are...
你...
amazing.
很棒
The way you pitched those flowers,
你扔花的样子
the way you threw together this dinner
经过有史以来最糟糕的约会后
after we had the worst date ever.
你准备这顿晚餐的样子
That's really not that amazing.
你真是过奖了
You got two people who've hated each other for over 50 years
今天你让两个彼此仇恨了50多年的人
to fall in love again today.
再一次相爱
I'd say that's pretty amazing.
在我看来这真的很棒
But what's more amazing
但更棒的是
is that you can make a cynical jackass like me
你让我这个愤世嫉俗的混♥蛋♥
believe that there are people in this world worth knowing.
相信世界上还有人值得去了解
Well, one, anyway.
至少有那么一个人
I want you, Audrey, because...
奥德丽 我想要你是因为...
because you're you.
因为你活得真实
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表