剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
I'm gonna go get some help.
我去找人来帮忙
Why did you do that?
你为什么要这么做
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Hang on. Help is on the way.
坚持住 医生就快来了
No. No, Duke.
不 不 杜克
Not like this.
不要这样
If you were ever my friend...
如果你把我当朋友的话...
You can't just run out there! Be smarter than that.
你不能出去 放聪明一点
Nathan, get the hell out of my way!
内森 别挡道
Duke! Audrey, you...
杜克 奥德丽 你...
Nathan!
内森
I just saved his life.
我刚刚救了他的命
Okay, I'm gonna go figure out how to stop this.
我继续去研究该如何结束这一切
Nikki Coleman.
尼基·科尔曼
You didn't mention that Officer Stark made a call
你之前没提过斯塔克警官
to your residence earlier today,
今早往你的住处打了电♥话♥
that you were also in Chief Merrill's office,
你也去过梅林警长的办公室
and now they're both dead,
在你和他们说过话三个小时后
three hours after they talked to you.
他们两人都死了
I wanna help you,
我很想帮你
but I can't be seen talking to you.
但我不能让人看见我和你说话
Audrey. Chris, not now.
奥德丽 克里斯 现在不是时候
Then I guess I won't bother you with this.
我也不想拿这个来烦你
Hello again. Hi.
又见面了 你好
You talked to Nikki, too?
你也和尼基说过话
Yeah, she talked to me. Why?
对 她和我说话的 怎么了
She's the one?
就是她
Be a doll and clear this up, will you?
做个乖娃娃 清理掉这些吧
Do that voodoo that you do.
用你的巫术清理掉
I don't understand.
我不知道是什么意思
You're the one that's causing this disease,
你是这种疾病的起源
so just fix it, will you? Okay.
解决掉这一切 好吗 等等
I haven't even told her yet. I'm dying.
我还没告诉她这些 我会死的
Give me five minutes with patient zero.
给我五分钟和传染源谈谈
I'll have her healing lepers. Look at her.
我能让她治好麻风 看看她
She's practically in love with me.
她几乎爱上我了
What has happened to you? You've completely changed.
你是怎么了 完全像变了个人
Yeah, whatever. I'm going to the hospital. No,
无论如何 我要去医院 不
you can't leave, okay? People out there will shoot you.
你不能走 外面的狙击手会毙了你的
Nobody wants to shoot me. Really? You're a scientist.
没人会毙了我 你是名科学家
Tell me, what works faster, your trouble or a bullet?
你说 你的麻烦和子弹哪个更快
Listen, I can save you,
我能救你
if you just let me get through to this very scared,
只要你让我说服这个非常惊恐的
and now, thanks to you, very confused woman.
现在因为你 变成了非常困惑的女人
All right? Just let me do my job.
好吗 让我把工作做完
Man, I wish my affliction worked on you.
我真希望你能为我的痛苦着想
Usually, a trouble like yours is triggered by a traumatic event.
通常 你这种麻烦是由一次创伤触发的
Did something like that happen recently?
最近有类似事情发生吗
Please, you can tell me.
你可以告诉我
No, I...
不 我...
You don't see. I can't say anything.
你不懂 我什么都不能说
He's back.
他回来了
And he'll hurt me again, kill me even.
他会再伤害我 甚至杀了我
Is that why you called Officer Stark?
所以你才给斯塔克警官打电♥话♥
Is that why you came down to the station?
所以你才来局里吗
Because you're being abused?
因为你被虐待了
Okay, listen, that man that you're afraid of,
你所畏惧的那个人
he can't hurt you here. All right? You're safe.
在这里他不能伤害你 你很安全
No, I'm never safe.
不 我从没安全过
You don't understand. I... it took me years.
你不明白 我...很多年了
I ran away. I changed my name.
我逃走了 改名换姓
Today, he found me.
但今天 他找到了我
He said if I talk to the police, he'll kill me.
他说如果我告诉警♥察♥ 他就杀了我
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Hi. I'm Hugh Underwood.
你好 我是休·安德伍德
I'm a doctor. Yeah, Chris Brody.
我是位医生 我是克里斯·布罗迪
I'd shake your hand, but I'm pretty much dying.
我理应和你握手的 但我很可能会死
I'm sorry, Chris.
很遗憾 克里斯
I just saw you in there with the detective and that Nikki woman.
我刚看到你和警探还有尼基在里面
What's going on?
有什么事吗
My girlfriend, or whatever she is, doesn't want me to leave.
我女朋友 管她是谁 不让我离开
She's the detective.
她就是那个警探
She's in there chatting up a storm while I'm out here dying.
她在屋里聊得欢 而屋外的我就快死了
I might be able to help you.
或许我能帮你
If l can get you to the hospital in time,
如果我能及时把你送到医院
I might be able to save your life.
或许我就有办法救你
The only thing is,
只是
there's no way they're gonna let us out of here otherwise.
他们不会让我们离开这里的
We're gonna need a gun or something.
我们需要一把枪或者什么的
It's Stan, right?
是斯坦 对吧
Yeah. Thanks for remembering. Yeah.
是 谢谢你记得我 不客气
Stan, Parker wanted me to get that envelope
斯坦 帕克让我来拿
that you put into evidence. Sure.
放证据的信封 好
I think that all of those years that you spent
我认为 你遭受虐待的
absorbing that abuse,
这些年
swallowing that poison,
逐渐累积起了毒素
I think today, when he showed up, it finally leaked out.
今天 当他出现时 毒素终于溢出了
It's been infecting all these people.
它感染了这些人
Listen, if you tell me who he is, we can confront him,
如果你告诉我他是谁 我们和他对质
and maybe we can end this thing.
或许我们能终止这一切
He's...
他是...
He knows I'm here. He knows I'm talking to you.
他知道我在这里 知道我在和你说话
No. How would he know that unless he's...here?
他怎么会知道 除非他...就在这里
Excuse me, Officer.
打扰了 警官
Mind if I have a word with my wife?
我能和我妻子说几句话吗
Get over there. All right. All right.
跪在那里 好 好
Okay, you're in charge.
好了 你说了算
Yes, I am.
没错 的确如此
I've heard about the freaks in Haven,
我曾听说过港湾的怪人
but creating a pestilence?
但制♥造♥一场瘟疫
You don't have to do this, Hugh.
你不需要这么做 休
Well, now I do, don't I?
可是我做了 不是吗
Because she complained about me.
因为她抱怨我
She didn't do anything wrong.
她没做错任何事
She did do one thing right.
她这回做了件对的事
She gave everyone else the disease, except me,
她传染了所有人 惟独没有我
and now they're all dying.
他们都会相继死去
Maybe
或许
that's because you know
这是因为 你知道
I'm the only one who truly understands you, huh?
我是唯一一个真正懂你的人 对吧
Hugh.
休
Buddy.
伙计
Let's talk about this.
我们谈谈
Sit down. You've already done enough.
坐下 你做得够多的了
You already gave him my gun.
都把我的枪给他了
Hey! Don't you talk to him like that.
喂 不准这么对他说话
Maybe you need to be taught a little respect. What do you think?
或许要教教你怎么尊重别人 你觉得呢
Wait a second.
等一下
How come you're not sick like the others?
为什么你没像别人一样生病
Nathan, come on.
内森 别这样
You can't just lock me in here.
你不能把我锁在这儿
I'm not gonna do anything. You're not thinking right.
我不会做傻事的 你想错了
Nathan, I got backup.
内森 我请到支援了
The Sheriff's 10 minutes out.
警长十分钟就到
Great. Not great.
太好了 并不好
Our buddies out here must have a scanner
外面的家伙们一定有扫描设备
and heard the call go out.
监听到了拨出的电♥话♥
They're gearing up. Looks like they're coming in.
他们正在张罗着 看来是要冲进来
They wanna wipe us out before help gets here.
他们想趁援兵没来 先铲除我们
They're coming in the back. I've got you covered.
他们要从后面潜入 我掩护你
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表