剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
You're Audrey Parker.
你是奥德丽·帕克
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I am.
对 我是
Thank you.
谢谢
Lay it on me. We're gonna get you out of here.
靠着我 我带你离开这里
I can see why your dad thought this was a good hiding place.
我知道你♥爸♥爸为什么觉得这里安全了
Who the hell fishes around down here unless they have to?
没人会自愿跑来这里打渔的
Yeah, Pops was a real genius.
是啊 很聪明
So why the hell isn't it here?
可是怎么会不在这里呢
Sure this was his boat? Yeah.
确定这是他的船吗 对
Last of the floating trash heaps he collected over the years.
这是他那些年来收集的最后一艘破船
He sold it to Sal before he died.
死前卖♥♥给了索尔
If the box was so important,
如果那个盒子很重要
how come he never mentioned it to you?
他怎么从来没跟你提过呢
You know, I don't think he liked me much.
我觉得他不是很喜欢我
And I'm damn sure he didn't trust me.
而且我确定他肯定不信任我
Or maybe he was just bad at telling you things, like,
也许他只是不擅长跟你说一些诸如...
"Son, you're troubled."
"儿子 你有麻烦"的话
If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is your trouble?
介不介意我问下你的麻烦到底是什么
I'm a bullet magnet.
我能吸引子弹
If a gun goes off within 100 yards,
如果有人在一公里内开枪
the bullet veers off towards me.
子弹就会偏离轨道转向我
And how does one come to find that out?
你是怎么发现的呢
In Afghanistan.
在阿富汗
Yeah, that's, uh, one hell of a revelation.
那可真是个惊人的发现
Yeah, screwy thing.
很怪的一件事
My dad knew I was gonna enlist, yet he never said a word.
我爸早就知道我要去参军 但他什么也没说
He was willing to let me walk into a battle zone
他宁可让我去打仗
rather than admit what he was.
也不愿承认自己
What we were.
和我们是什么样的人
You know, I, uh...
我
I think your dad and my dad would have been bosom buddies.
我想你♥爸♥跟我爸可能曾经是好兄弟
What? You two lose a bar bet?
怎么 你们赌博赌输了吗
Okay, slow down, Sal. I'm sorry.
别急 萨尔 我很抱歉
I was gonna let you know we were here,
我原本要告诉你我们来了
but we were just down here looking for something
可我们急于找一样
that l thought my dad might have left behind.
我爸留下来的东西
On my boat?
在我的船上吗
Relax. You're gonna blow a gasket.
放轻松 你好像快气炸了
Before it was your boat,
在这艘船归你所有之前
this was the last boat that my father owned before he died...
它是我爸在死前拥有的最后一艘船
The second-last boat that Simon owned.
不 这是西蒙的倒数第二艘船
Not according to his papers.
他的报告上不是这么写的
I don't know about papers.
我不知道什么报告
That's the reason Simon gave me such a sweet deal
但正是西蒙想要再买♥♥一艘新船
on the lady here.
才把这艘船低价卖♥♥给我
He was buying a 120 and the owner wanted cash.
他那时要买♥♥一艘大船 卖♥♥家要现金
A 120? But you... Are you sure?
一艘大船 你...你能确定吗
Yeah.
当然
Okay, Sal. Do you remember the name?
好吧 萨尔 你还记得船名吗
Cape something.
铁丹什么的
Cape Rouge?
铁丹角号♥
Yeah, that's it.
对 就是它
No, no, no, no. That's impossible.
不 那不可能
l won the Cape Rouge in a poker game on my 21st birthday, okay?
铁丹角是我在21岁生日时打牌赢的
From who?
从谁那里赢的
Ray Fiegler, up in Castle Rock. Fiegler, yup.
住在城♥堡♥岩的瑞·菲格勒 菲格勒 是的
He's the guy Simon gave her to.
西蒙就是把船给了他
That means
也就是说
my father gave me my boat.
我爸把我的船送给了我
Reggie and I were running.
雷吉和我正在跑步
He wanted to back out of the meeting.
他想要退出会议
I grabbed his arm around mile two,
我跑了两英里左右拉住了他的手臂
and then... and then he started getting sick.
然后他就开始感到不舒服
And that's what triggered your affliction.
那触发了你的麻烦
I was scared. I ran home.
我非常害怕 我跑回家
Found Barry borrowing my mower.
巴瑞正在借用我的割草机
And he put his arm around me before I could warn him.
我没能在他搭上我的肩前警告他
We need to take you somewhere you'll be safe.
我们需要带你去一个安全的地方
I understand.
我理解
No, you can't take him away.
不 你不能带他走
It's this town.
这个镇
It's the stress of the meeting that did this.
和会议的压力才是这件事的罪魁祸首
I have to go.
我必须走
Patrick wasn't just planning on killing me.
帕特里克不只打算杀我
If they hadn't spooked him,
如果不是他们吓到他了
he was going to parade my affliction
他本来打算让全世界
around for the whole world to see.
都知道我的麻烦
We have Patrick's prints all over that building.
帕特里克的在那栋房♥子里留满了指纹
He's going to prison.
他一定会进监狱
But what if you hadn't stopped him?
但是如果你当时没能阻止他呢
This town isn't safe for people like me anymore.
这个镇对我们这些人来说已经不安全了
Fine. I'm going with you.
那好 我要跟你走
What, just pack up your whole life?
为什么 你的整个人生也会因此而"打包"
For what?
能换来什么呢
Till The Troubles are over, I won't even be able to touch you.
在麻烦结束之前 我都无法触碰你
I don't care.
我不在乎
For better or for worse, right?
祸福与共 不是吗
Thank God you found that invite list
还好你找到了帕特里克
Patrick stole from me.
从我这里偷走的邀请名单
Can you imagine what people like him
你能想象他那种人
would do with something like that?
拿到名单后会做出什么事吗
I suppose you should have it.
这东西应该归你
Why don't you keep it?
你留着吧
Can't help those people where I'm going.
我没办法在别的地方帮助他们
Maybe you can.
但也许你可以
Crazy thing is,
疯狂的是
I still feel bad I'm gonna miss that meeting.
没法参加那个会议 还是感觉很糟糕
It's just gonna divide people.
那只会引起人与人的分歧
People are already divided. There's no going back.
分歧早就有了 已经没有回头路了
All that's left now is for you to choose a side.
剩下的只是你要选择站在哪一边
It's going to be tough for them.
他们会过得很艰难
Touching isn't everything.
触觉不是一切
Trust me.
我深有体会
Oh, I hope they make it.
我希望他们能够撑过去
They will.
他们会的
Still thinking about what he said?
还在想他说的话吗
About Haven not being safe for the troubled anymore?
你说过港湾对于有"麻烦"的人已经不安全了
Maybe you're right.
可能你是对的
Maybe by shooting the Rev, I just made things worse.
杀死牧师可能只是让事情更棘手了
You did what you thought was right.
你只不过做了你认为对的事而已
I don't know what I think anymore.
我脑子已经混乱了
Audrey. I'm serious.
奥德丽 说真的
How am I supposed to know right from wrong
如果我连自己是谁都不知道
if I don't even know who the hell I am anymore?
怎么去辨别黑白对错
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I do.
我知道
Because of you, I... I can...
因为有你 我能
Never mind.
算了
Found this for you.
帮你找到了这个
Whose address is this?
这是谁的地址
If I'm right, it's Lucy Ripley's.
如果没错的话 这是露西·雷普利的
How did you get this?
你怎么拿到的
I've been putting together everything we've learned about her.
我一直在把所有关于她的信息整合在一起
This past year, I...
过去的这一年 我
From photos and the Glendowers,
从那些格兰道尔家的相片里
people who remembered her.
还有那些记得她的人的描述
I, I hired a P.I. In Portland.
我从波特兰请了一名私♥人♥侦♥探♥
This is less than an hour away.
离这只有不到一个小时的路程
If you leave now, you can be there before dark.
如果现在出发 天黑之前就能到了
Thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表