剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah. Come on.
好 走
I put my gun down!
我放下了枪
Audrey!
奥德丽
Please, I'm asking you,
求你了 我求你
don't hurt my partner.
别伤害我的搭档
A little late for that.
太晚了吧
I'm not talking to you.
我没和你说话
I'm talking to your copy.
我在和你的复♥制♥人说话
What are you doing? Sit down!
你这是在做什么 坐下
Why? What is she gonna do, kill me?
为什么 她能干什么 杀我吗
Shoot her, and let's get on with it.
朝她开枪 然后我们再说
I would like to talk to her for a while.
我想和她谈一谈
Why? What do you care about her?
为什么 她有什么要你操心的
We have something very important in common.
我们有很重要的共同点
Henry didn't witness your crime.
亨利没有看到你杀人
He witnessed his.
他看到的是他
My crimes are his crimes.
我杀人就是他杀人
Why?
为什么
Because he remembers doing them?
就因为他记得吗
We're not just the sum total of our memories, are we?
我们不仅仅是回忆的总和 不是吗
What does it matter?
这有什么重要的
It matters to me.
这对我来说很重要
And it matters to him.
对他亦是如此
If you kill us now, all you're going to remember
如果你们现在杀了我们 你的记忆
is having to clean up after him.
只是为他收拾残局
Or you can have your own memory.
或者 你会有属于自己的记忆
A memory of saving a boy's life.
救了一个男孩一命的记忆
About time. Kill her.
差不多了 杀了她
And let's go.
我们走
You know what you're asking of me?
你知道你在让我做什么吗
I'm giving you a chance
我在给你一个机会
to have what I had.
去拥有我所拥有的
A chance to make my own life,
一个让我过自己的人生
a chance to save lives, not end them.
拯救而非终结生命的机会
This may be the only one you get.
这或许是你唯一的机会
You're testing me, aren't you?
你在考验我 是不是
Fine, I'm in.
好 我加入
Watch this.
看着
Don't tell Matt Werner I gave it to you.
别告诉马特·维尔纳我给你了
Come on in, Nathan.
进来 内森
Listen, all the selectmen want to know,
行政委员们都想知道
how are you recovering?
你恢复得如何
Getting there. Thanks.
还不错 谢谢关心
Good.
好
Everything that happened up at Everwood,
在长青林发生的事
you put that all in the case files, am I right?
你把它全记录在案了 对吧
Yeah, of course.
当然
Why are you asking?
为什么这么问
These tell a different story.
这些东西可不这么说
How did you get those?
你怎么会拿到那些
You've been falsifying police reports.
你伪造警♥察♥报告
I've been doing what we've always done in Haven.
我只是保持港湾的传统做法
Since when do we want The Troubles in reports?
我们从什么时候开始把"麻烦"写进报告了
Since someone wants me out?
有人想踢我出局吗
We have no choice, Nathan, I'm sorry.
我们别无选择 内森 抱歉
We're gonna be looking for a new chief immediately.
我们会立刻找一位新的警长
It's the Rev, isn't it?
是牧师 对吧
Does he control all the selectmen, or just you?
他控制了所有行政委员吗 还是只是你
Nathan, your father was a good friend to me,
内森 你♥爸♥爸是我的好朋友
so let me give you a little advice.
所以我给你些忠告
You might want to leave Haven. Excuse me?
你还是离开港湾吧 什么
Things are gonna get a little rough for your kind.
目前的情形对你们来说太棘手了
Then I'm not going anywhere.
那我就更不能离开
So where are you planning on staying now, Henry?
你准备待在哪里 亨利
Find something.
找些什么
You like living on your own?
你喜欢一个人生活吗
I mean, always on the move?
我是指 一直流浪
I think it's the best place to find yourself.
我想 这是最适合寻找自我的地方
Sure.
没错
I can't believe you called my dad.
难以置信你居然告诉了我爸爸
Yeah, it kind of blows my mind, too.
有时我也会这么想
But sometimes
但有时
it's tricky knowing who the good guy is.
知道到底谁是好人很难
Hey, kiddo.
孩子
Hey. How you been?
最近怎么样
It's too bad. I think he was actually starting to like that job.
糟糕透了 他刚开始喜欢这份工作
Flying raisin.
飞吧 葡萄干
Yeah, I think he was.
是的 我也这么觉得
How about a dance?
跳支舞如何
I've always wanted to dance with the Chief of Police.
我一直想和警♥察♥局长跳支舞
No, ma'am, actually, if you could...
不 女士 如果你...
Why not, hmm?
何乐而不为呢
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I guess that answers that.
这就是答案了
Nathan definitely has a copy.
内森一定也有个复♥制♥人
And this one still can't dance.
而且这个还不会跳舞
Back at the resort,
言归正传
did you mean everything that you said to Cornell's copy?
你和科奈尔的复♥制♥人说的都是真的吗
Or were you just
还是你只是在
playing him?
耍他
Both, I guess.
两者都有吧
He needed to move past his memories,
他需要跨过记忆这道坎
so that he would learn what he was capable of.
这样他才能知道他能做什么
Okay, I gotta get a picture of this. I mean...
我大概明白了
Please. We need a record of the day
拜托 我们得记下这天
that Nathan Wuornos got funky.
内森·沃诺斯也时髦了一把
Do you have a camera on your phone? No, it's upstairs.
你手♥机♥有摄像头吗 我放楼上了
Hey, Evi has one on hers.
艾维这里有个
Okay.
好嘞
Oh, that's a keeper.
瞧他这样子
Send that to me.
发给我
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表