剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
It's like the day we found the Colorado Kid.
就像我们找到科罗拉多之子那天一样
None of us remember anything.
谁都不记得发生了什么
How are we gonna help her?
我们要怎么帮她
We figure out what's really going on.
得先搞清楚到底发生了什么
You know that.
你知道的
But she needs somebody to take care of her.
但她需要有个人照顾她
I know who we should call.
我知道应该找谁
Thanks for coming, Brad. Of course.
谢谢你能来 布莱德 没什么
A boater found her about 20 miles south on a remote beach.
船夫在一座荒岛南边20英里处发现了她
Our doctors say that she's in good health.
我们的医生说她身体很健康
She just, she doesn't remember anything.
只是 什么都不记得了
Go ahead.
进去吧
Audrey.
奥德丽
Hi. How are you feeling?
你好 你觉得怎么样
I came as fast as I could.
我尽快赶来了
Brad?
布莱德
Yeah.
是我
Let's take you home. Okay?
咱们回家吧 好吗
Home.
回家
Yeah.
好
You're the first person she's remembered.
你是她第一个记起来的人
She must really care about you.
她一定很在乎你
I care about her, too.
我也在乎她
Thank you...
谢谢你...
Audrey.
我叫奥德丽
Morning.
早安
How'd it go with your FBI lady?
跟那位联邦探员怎么样了
Did you get your file?
拿到文件了吗
Yep.
拿到了
All good.
一切都好
Really?
是吗
Got it. Destroyed it.
拿到了 毁掉了
Problem solved.
问题解决
I stole that from her car
我从她车里偷走了这个
because I thought you were in trouble.
因为我以为你有麻烦了
It isn't about Bolivar. You lied.
根本不是玻利瓦尔的事 你骗我
Evi, listen...
艾维 听我说
There's nothing in this for me except helping you.
我做这事就是为了帮你
It's my mistake.
是我错了
You did the right thing with Audrey.
奥德丽的事 你做得对
I hope so.
但愿如此吧
She's got a whole life out there. She can't stay here in Haven.
她有自己的生活 不能留在港湾
I just wish I could have helped more.
我只是希望能多帮她一些
You help a lot of people.
你帮了很多人
Is that why I'm here?
我来就是为了这个吗
Well...
这个...
I gotta figure that out.
我要搞清楚这一点
The only lead I have on who I am and where I am from is Haven.
我是谁从哪来 唯一线索就在港湾
I mean, that's why I ended up here, right?
因此 我才来到了这里 对吧
I just gotta keep looking.
我得继续寻找
Parker. Huh?
帕克 怎么
We'll figure it out.
我们会搞清楚的
There's nothing here.
这里什么都没有
Because it's gone.
因为不见了
Something was there, though.
不过有东西曾经在这里
So, we keep looking.
那我们继续找
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表