剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
We could definitely use you.
我们绝对会需要你的
You know, I wish that I could help,
我也希望能帮得上忙
but I actually have plans.
不过我另有安排
Listen,
听着
I know you're trying to deal with what happened to Evi, but...
我理解你现在还沉浸在悲伤之中 但...
I just thought, you know, chasing a serial killer
我只是想 追捕一名连环杀手
might take your mind off things.
也许能让你暂时忘记伤心事
While I appreciate the generous offer,
我很感激你的慷慨邀约
I don't think that's gonna work.
不过我想这行不通
Good luck.
祝你们好运
We don't need Duke.
我们不需要杜克
Vince and Dave know these woods better than anybody.
文斯和戴夫比任何人都要了解这片森林
Come on, let's go.
来吧 我们走
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Everything all right?
没事吧
Well, actually... We're fine.
实际上... 我们很好
Ready to go.
准备出发
Dave?
戴夫
Aw, come on. I'll do this myself.
算了 我自己去找
Hey, no one's going anywhere alone.
都别单独行动
We'll split into pairs.
我们分组进行
You two.
你们俩一组
Dave, you're with me.
戴夫 你跟我一组
This guy is on the run, extremely dangerous.
这个人正在逃逸 非常危险
We watch each other's backs.
我们互相照应
Be careful.
注意安全
Heard you had a close call at the police station last week.
听说你们上周在警局险些送命
Matter of opinion.
看你怎么看了
You been to visit Lizzie recently?
你最近有去看过莉齐吗
No, Vince, I haven't.
没有 文斯 我没去过
Maybe you're just planning on joining her.
或许你正打算去陪她
Is that why you're out here?
你是因此而来的吗
Helping a man find his kid. No, you're not.
我正在帮一位父亲找孩子 不 你才不是
You're tempting fate.
你这是在玩命
Why?
为什么
Yesterday, Lizzie would have been nine.
莉齐要是还活着的话 昨天刚过九岁
Creepy and invisible.
毛骨悚然 无处可寻
Not my favorite combination.
这可不是我喜欢的组合
Have you ever tracked someone in the woods?
你有在森林里追踪过什么人吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Hey, I'm putting my son's life in your hands.
我把我儿子的生命交到你的手中
I'd like to know what you bring to the table.
我要知道你有什么能耐
You need to step back.
你得退后
You need to answer my question.
你得回答我的问题
You're standing on the evidence.
你站在证据上了
Come on, there's more.
来吧 不止这些
Poor guy.
可怜的家伙
He probably thought he was gonna have a good day.
它可能还以为自己会度过美好的一天
Let's get going.
我们走吧
Maybe now you can find us something we're actually looking for.
或许你能找到真正的目标
I think I just did.
我想我刚刚找到了
So, that's our serial killer.
那就是我们要找的连环杀手
You think Rory killed him?
你认为是劳瑞杀了他吗
I'm saying it's possible.
我只是说有可能
He was the last person seen with him.
他是被目击到最后一个和他在一起的人
This guy was supposed to be a monster.
这家伙是个怪物
Rory's not capable of that.
劳瑞可没这能耐
He was damn near valedictorian of his class.
他差点就当上了他们班致告别辞的学生代表
Aren't there bears in these woods? Worse than that.
森林里有熊吗 比这更糟
How about a Wendigo? Let it be.
雪怪 别说
A what? Wendigo.
什么东西 雪怪
According to the Mi'kmaq tribe,
根据米克马克人部落的传说
it's a human spirit
那是一种人类魂魄
that's stronger, faster, tracks prey like a lion,
更为强壮 敏捷 像狮子般追踪猎物
survives on human flesh.
靠人肉为生
It eats people. Yeah.
那东西吃人肉 是的
Long before these woods were a state park,
远在这片森林是州立公园之前
they were the Wendigo's hunting grounds.
这里是雪怪的狩猎场
Good lord, this is amateur hour.
上帝啊 这真是一团糟
Teeth marks on the body, they're human.
尸体上的牙印 是人类的
Are you sure?
你确定
Nothing else looks quite like people being eaten by people.
看起来像是人吃人
You still want me to let it be, Vince?
现在你还想让我瞒着吗 文斯
Okay, Mr. Campbell, are you sure there's not a history
好吧 坎贝尔先生 你确定
of The Troubles in your family?
你们家族没有麻烦史吗
What?
怎么
Now, my son is some sort of cannibal?
现在 我儿子成了某种食人族吗
No, there's no history.
不 没有这种记录
Not in my family, not in my wife's.
我的家族没有 我妻子家也没有
Look, someone else did this.
听着 是别人做的
They're still out there chasing down my son,
他们还在追我的儿子
and you are wasting time.
而你们在这里浪费时间
Found some sneaker prints by the body,
在尸体边发现了一些运动鞋的鞋印
but the spacing was weird.
不过间距很诡异
Long strides?
步幅很大吗
Had to be about eight feet between each print.
脚印间大概距离八英尺
Yeah.
是啊
Wendigos run twice as fast as ordinary people.
雪怪跑起来是普通人速度的两倍
You ever seen one of these things?
你以前见过吗
No.
没有
But you believe in them?
但你相信他们的存在
I believe in the Troubles, Nathan.
我相信"麻烦" 内森
Lower your weapon, Nathan.
放下武器 内森
Easy, son.
放轻松 孩子
I don't know what the hell you're doing here, Reverend,
我不知道你在这儿搞什么鬼 牧师
but you and your men better stand down.
不过你和你的人最好解除戒备
You first.
你先
Actually, we're gonna do this all at the same time.
事实上 我们同时进行
One.
一
Two.
二
Three.
三
Play nice, boys.
表现得友善点 男生们
I could take out two of you before anybody gets off a shot.
我能在你们动手前就把你们俩都解决了
You all just committed a felony.
你们刚刚犯下了重罪
Protecting one of our own, Nathan.
我们在保护自己的同伴 内森
You should understand that.
你应该理解
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
And what the hell are you doing with the Rev?
和牧师在搞什么鬼
Just some concerned citizens trying to protect our town.
只是忧国忧民的公民想要保护小镇而已
We're trying to find that boy and the killer who took him.
我们想找到那个孩子以及把他带走的杀手
Killer's dead.
杀手死了
You have no idea what we're dealing with.
你还不清楚我们应对的是什么
And you've got no authority to be here.
你们无权来这儿
We know how to hunt down evil
我们知道如何追捕恶魔
and we know what to do when we find it.
也知道碰到他后的对策
Unlike you.
不像你们
You ask the boy's father if he wants us to leave.
你问问孩子的父亲 是否想让我们离开
We need the numbers.
我们需要人手
What, are you insane?
怎么 你疯了吗
Insane is doing the same thing over and over again
疯子会一遍又一遍徒劳反复地
when it gets you nowhere.
做一件事
So you make a date with the Rev?
所以你就和牧师一路了吗
Is this just about Evi?
是因为艾维吗
Evi's dead.
艾维已经死了
And for the first time, I am seeing things clearly.
这是我第一次看得这么透彻
Now stay out of my way.
别挡着我的路
I think he's finally lost it.
我觉得他终于迷失了
It's one way to deal with loss.
这是应对伤痛的一种方法
Pretend it doesn't matter.
假装无所谓
How do you explain him pointing a gun at your face?
他拿枪指着你的脸 你怎么解释
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表