剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
She's my friend.
她是我的朋友
Your friend killed your grandfather. Her name was Sarah then.
你所谓的朋友杀了你的祖父 她那时叫萨拉
She was Lucy when she killed me.
她杀死我的时候 叫露西
Duke, put the knife down.
杜克 把刀放下
Now she's called Audrey, and she will kill you.
现在她叫奥德丽 而她会杀了你
No.
不
The tattooed man is supposed to kill me.
应该是有纹身的人杀了我
She doesn't have to do it with her own hands.
她不必亲手杀你
Kyle.
凯尔
No, don't.
不 不要
I love you.
我爱你
Thank you.
谢谢
My son will be safe now.
我儿子从此安全了
I know you helped her kill me, Garland.
我知道是你帮她杀了我的 加兰多
No. She just beat me to it.
不 她只是比我捷足先登了
I hear she killed you, too.
我听说她也把你杀了
At least he's got a taste of what he's capable of.
起码他已经知道了自己的能力
That's all that matters.
这件事才重要
Well, she'll kill him, too.
那她也会杀了他的
Not this time.
这次不会
She can't stop my son.
她阻止不了我儿子
I have a son, too, you know.
我也有儿子 你知道的
Damn good one.
非常优秀的儿子
Just take care of our girl. Okay?
照顾好她 答应我
Put your guns down! Now!
把枪放下 现在
Now!
马上
You're all under arrest.
你们被捕了
Heard the Chief was back.
听说警长回来了
Made me wonder how that happened,
我很纳闷是怎么回事
so I started looking for an explanation.
所以去找答案了
And l found one. Dave.
而我找到了答案 戴夫
When did you have the Hopkins kid dig him up?
你什么时候让那个孩子把他挖出来的
I had no idea any of this would happen. Yeah.
我不知道这是怎么回事 是啊
I paid Kyle to dig him up three weeks ago.
我三周前花钱拜托凯尔把他挖出来
You did this without even talking to me.
你都没事先跟我商量
Well, you wouldn't have agreed. Damn right.
我知道你不会同意的 太他妈对了
We need Garland back. No, we don't.
我们需要加兰多回来 不 我们不需要
We'll be fine. You're fooling yourself, Dave.
有我们就够了 你在自欺欺人 戴夫
It's different this time. She's different this time.
这次不一样了 她这次不一样了
Nathan, you're early.
内森 你来早了
Parker?
帕克
Parker?
帕克
Duke.
杜克
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Where is who?
谁在哪儿
Audrey.
奥德丽
What did you do with her? She's missing?
你对她做了什么 她失踪了吗
Nathan, I swear I didn't do anything to her.
内森 我发誓我什么都没做
You were in her apartment. No, I wasn't.
你去过她的公♥寓♥ 我没有
Now, think. Think.
你好好想想 想想
Why would l hurt Audrey? You got five seconds.
我♥干♥嘛要伤害她 我给你五秒钟
Four.
Nathan, if I was gonna hurt her...
内森 如果我要伤害她...
Three. ...I would have been waiting for you.
3 我就不会等你来了
I'm done counting.
倒计时结束
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表