剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Well, I'm a very good researcher.
我是一名非常优秀的调查员
We need to talk to the Carvers.
我们需要跟卡维家族的人聊聊
The whole family died out.
整个家族都死光了
There hasn't been a Carver in Haven in almost 50 years.
卡维家族在港湾已经绝迹快五十年了
You said the puzzle pieces were scattered.
你说拼图被分散了
Do you know where they might have ended up?
你知道它们会到哪里去吗
Damn it!
可恶
We're ready to go, right?
我们可以走了 是吧
Ian, wait!
伊恩 等等
What? You said you'd be ready.
什么 你说你会准备好的
Yeah. I thought I was.
是啊 我觉得应该会的
But, I actually got to do something before we leave.
但走之前我必须得办一件事
Duke, come on, man. I paid you.
杜克 拜托 我付你钱了
I got a schedule. Don't mess with me, man.
我都计划好了 别耍我 兄弟
What's going on, Ian? We had a deal.
怎么了 伊恩 咱们说好了的
We still have a deal. And we're going, just like I said.
没错 我们会出发的 我保证
I just...
只是
I need a new dial.
我需要一个新的仪表盘
For my nav console.
航海仪表板上的
You recall the one I had broke? Yeah. Right.
记得坏掉的那个吗 是啊
So, I got to go pick up another one. Okay?
我需要去买♥♥个新的 可以吗
Well, hurry it up, right? I don't want to go without you.
快一点 好吗 我不想丢下你离开
Well, fortunately for me, you can't drive this thing.
幸运的是 你不会开船
Two weeks ago, there was a robbery
两周前 在马里兰的
at a folk art museum in Maryland.
一家民间艺术博物馆里发生了抢劫
The thief got away when a riot broke out.
窃贼趁着暴♥动♥跑走了
Terrified people turning on each other.
恐慌的人们互相攻击
He used Jackie's affliction to gather the puzzle pieces,
他利用杰基的麻烦来收集拼图碎片
and yours to take the board.
用你的麻烦来拿那块底板
Did I hear right?
我没听错吧
An entire building just disappeared?
整栋建筑 凭空消失
I can't wait to hear how you're going to contain this.
你们要如何控制这个情况 我等不及了
Well, we may not have anything left to contain
如果找不出是谁干的
if we can't find out who's doing this.
我们可能连住的地方都没了
All right. So, I had Stan go through the family trees
我让斯坦从文斯给我们的家谱中
that Vince gave us to see
找出那些
what families married in with the Carvers.
与卡维家族通过婚的家族
Came up with Elliot, Robbins, Haskell...
埃利奥特 罗宾斯 哈斯凯尔都在名单上
Ian Haskell. He was at the memorial.
伊恩·哈斯凯尔 他在悼念会上出现了
He shook my hand. He must have had a razor blade hidden there
他跟我握了手 他手里一定藏着
and used it to cut me.
用来割我的刀片
I just saw the weirdest thing.
我刚才看到了非常诡异的事
Ian Haskell. Where is he?
伊恩·哈斯凯尔 他在哪里
Okay, that's really weird, too,
好吧 那也很诡异
because that's what I came here to tell you.
因为那就是我来的原因
He can't feel pain. Did he mention anything about a puzzle?
他感觉不到痛 他提到过拼图吗
What?
什么
I'm sorry, did you not hear what I just said?
不好意思 你没听到我说什么吗
He cannot feel pain.
他感觉不到痛
Duke, the puzzle. This is serious.
杜克 拼图 这很重要
Okay. Puzzle. Let's talk about puzzles.
好 拼图 我们来谈谈拼图
Um, no, he didn't mention a puzzle,
没有 他没有提到过拼图
but he did ask me to take him to Canada.
但他要我带他去加拿大
Where is he now?
他现在在哪里
He's waiting for me on my boat.
在我船上等着
I'm calling harbor patrol.
我会打给港口巡逻队
We can't let him get out of Haven.
不能让他离开港湾
No, that's going to take too long.
不 来不及的
They can have the harbor shut down in 20 minutes.
他们能在20分钟内关闭海港
Okay. Can we just get him off my boat?
我们就不能把他从我船上抓下来吗
Do you want me to come?
你想要我去吗
No, actually. You should stay here.
不 实际上你应该呆在这里
If this goes bad, we could use outside help.
如果情况不对 我们会需要外面的帮助
You're FBI. They might believe you.
你是联邦调查局的 他们可能会相信你
I'm sorry. Time out.
对不起 暂停一下
Ian's not seriously dangerous.
伊恩并不危险啊
Is he?
不是吗
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
Harbor patrol's standing by. Let's take this slow.
港口巡逻队准备好了 我们慢慢来
The puzzle's on my boat.
拼图在我船上
Ian had a bag with him.
伊恩身上有那个包
The puzzle's probably in there.
拼图应该在里面
This stuff ain't so hard.
这没有什么难的
Hey, yeah, but we gotta be careful about how we get it.
我们要小心的是 怎么拿到它
We still don't know how it works.
我们还不知道它是怎么运作的
And remember, he still has your affliction,
不要忘了 你的麻烦还在他身上
so don't touch him. It's not really about me anymore.
所以别碰他 我的事情不是重点了
Ian! Drop your gun or the kid gets it!
伊恩 把枪放下 不然这孩子就得死
No, don't hurt him.
不要 别伤害他
We just wanted to talk to him.
我们只想跟他谈谈
Make him take Jackie's curse away again.
让他带走杰基的麻烦
Just shut up!
闭嘴
Inside. Start the boat.
进去 开船
And you got 30 seconds to get off,
你们有30秒的时间下船
or I'll do it. I will.
不然我就杀了他 我会的
I'll shoot Brian right in the head.
我会对着布莱恩的头开枪
And then I'll crush this whole town.
然后把整个镇毁了
Ian, knock this crap off!
伊恩 别闹了
Give us the puzzle! Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
把拼图交出来 你们想得美
What are you doing?
你在做什么
What happened to you? You mean why...
你是怎么了 你应该问为什么
Why am I not a loser anymore?
我为什么不再是个废物
Not a big joke?
不再是个笑柄吗
The Troubles came back, that's what happened. And now...
麻烦回来了 就这样 现在...
Now people have to take me seriously. Now I get my payback.
现在人们得认真对我 现在我得到了回报
You wanted revenge, you got it.
你想要报复 你做到了
People died today.
今天有人死了
That building was just a taste.
那栋楼只是用来体验一下
Once we're at sea, I'm gonna wipe
一旦我们到了海上 我就要
this whole freaking town off the map.
让整个诡异的镇子从地图上消失
Anyone who ever messed with me.
所有曾经捉弄过我的人
Made fun of me.
嘲笑过我的人
Watch!
小心
I can't even feel it.
我感觉不到疼的
I was doing you a solid, man.
我原本是要帮你的 老兄
You would've been with me, safe.
你就会和我在一起 很安全
I still can't feel it.
我还是没感觉
Don't talk. Nathan!
不要说话 内森
I need an ambulance at the Cape Rouge now.
我需要辆救护车来铁丹角
Okay, here, don't touch him.
好吧 这里 不要碰他
We don't want your affliction to come back.
我们不想让你的麻烦再回到你身上
It's here.
在这里
If he dies while he still has Nathan's affliction,
如果他带着内森的麻烦而死
then that means Nathan will be cured, right?
内森就会痊愈 对吗
What?
怎么
He wanted to evaporate the whole town,
他想要整个小镇人间蒸发
I'm supposed to worry about his feelings?
我还应该担心他的感受吗
I say you make your bed, you lie in it.
你自己的事 自己决定吧
You could still do something good. This may be your last chance.
你还能做些好事 也许是你最后的机会了
Will you take Nathan's affliction? Do you know?
你愿意带走内森的麻烦吗
Yeah. Happy ending, right?
是的 幸福结局 对吗
Wait, Nathan!
等下 内森
Nathan.
内森
Jackie.
杰基
Look at me.
看着我
It's okay.
没事的
You have beautiful eyes.
你的眼睛真漂亮
It's gone. You're okay now.
麻烦消失了 你现在没事了
This is the address that Howard called the chief from?
霍华德就是从这里给警长打的电♥话♥吗
Yeah. The phone was disconnected the next day.
是的 第二天电♥话♥就不通了
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表