剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
It's been a long time. Cole.
好久不见 柯尔
We were sorry to hear about your father.
对于你父亲的事我们很遗憾
This is Officer Parker.
这位是帕克警官
This is Gwen and Cole Glendower.
这是格温·格兰道尔和柯尔·格兰道尔
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你们
Why are you here?
你怎么会来这儿
We found Leith on a beach outside town.
我们在镇子外面的海滩发现了利斯的尸体
He's dead. I'm sorry.
他死了 我很抱歉
Looks like suicide.
可能是自杀
Suicide?
自杀
Are you sure?
你确定吗
We found this on him.
我们在他身上找到了这个
Can you tell me anything about it?
关于这个你知道些什么
No.
不知道
Mary said Daniel was here.
玛丽说丹尼尔在这
We've come to take him home.
我们是来带他回家的
Daniel's place is with us,
丹尼尔会和我们住在一起
now that his father's died.
既然他父亲去世了
We'll tell the poor boy what happened.
我们会转告那个可怜的孩子的
That's up to his mother.
应该让他妈妈来说
No, Mary can't take care of Daniel.
不行 玛丽照顾不了丹尼尔
That's why we were trying to get custody.
所以我们才会争取抚养权
We? I thought that was Leith.
"我们" 我以为是利斯
Leith was a Glendower.
利斯是格兰道尔家的人
Where's Daniel?
丹尼尔在哪
And for that matter, where are any of the children?
说到这个 其他孩子都去哪了
I thought you home-schooled, right?
我以为你们在家教他们 不是吗
I'm not gonna ask again, Cole. Where's Daniel?
柯尔 我最后问你一遍 丹尼尔在哪
We're not answering any more questions.
我们不会再回答任何问题了
Your father was a friend to us,
你父亲是我们的朋友
but it's time for you both to leave.
但你们俩该离开了
Either you give us Daniel, or I'll get a warrant.
你们要是不把丹尼尔交出来 我就要搜查了
And we'll have officers crawling over every inch of this place.
我们会让警员搜遍这里的每一个角落
Well, you make sure you have that warrant next time I see you here.
下次来的时候你可一定要带上搜查证
We're looking for Daniel. Is he here?
我们想找丹尼尔 他在这儿吗
You can't have him.
你们不能带走他
Daniel is one of us now.
丹尼尔现在属于我们了
Let's get it together, guys.
大伙儿打起精神
Reverend Driscoll is helping me. We're going to get Daniel back.
牧师在帮我 我们要把丹尼尔找回来
I thought I told you to wait at home.
我不是让你在家等着吗
I couldn't just sit there. The Glendowers do have Daniel.
我不能坐以待毙 格兰道尔家扣下了丹尼尔
Look what he texted me.
看他给我发的短♥信♥
He sent it with a message, saying that he wants to live with them
短♥信♥里说他现在想和他们
and the other boys now.
还有其他男孩住在一起
Those people have brainwashed my son.
那些人给我儿子洗♥脑♥了
You shouldn't have involved Reverend Driscoll.
你不应该找德里斯科尔牧师
He's helping me get my son back.
他会帮我把儿子找回来
No one is going out to the Glendowers.
谁都不许去格兰道尔家
You are trying to protect the scum of the earth.
你这是在袒护人♥渣♥
What do you think you know about the Glendowers?
你对格兰道尔一家了解多少
I know they're the kind of filth that should have been cleansed
我知道他们是很久以前就该
from this town years ago.
从镇子上除去的污秽
Mary.
玛丽
You don't wanna do this. I want my son.
你不会想这么做的 我要我儿子
You know how they feel about outsiders.
你知道他们对外来者的感觉
Storming over there with a lynch mob isn't the way.
带一群暴民冲过去不是解决问题的办法
I know you don't get along with Leith's family,
我知道你和利斯的家人关系不好
but they're Daniel's family, too.
可他们也是丹尼尔的家人
He's gonna need them with his dad gone.
父亲去世后他会很需要他们的
They started this.
都是他们引起的
Well, I'm sure they're upset about Leith, too.
我相信他们也为利斯的死感到难过
Let's do this the smart way.
咱们要想一个聪明的办法
Pack it up.
停下吧
Mary wants you all to go home.
玛丽让你们都回家去
All right, guys.
好吧 伙计们
We're not gonna wait forever, Nathan!
我们不会这么一直等下去的 内森
That boy's soul is at stake.
那个男孩的灵魂正处在危险中
I'll call you when I have him.
我一接到他就给你打电♥话♥
We need to find Daniel.
我们要找到丹尼尔
The Rev and his men are this close
牧师和他的人差一点
to going all Mad Max on the Glendowers.
就要疯狂地冲去格兰道尔家了
I think I know why he's interested.
我知道牧师为什么感兴趣了
I found a case in 1983.
我找到了一件1983年的案子
A woman went missing. Penny Driscoll.
一个女人失踪了 她叫佩妮·德里斯科尔
The Rev's wife.
牧师的妻子
The suspect in the case, your dad's prime suspect,
这件案子的嫌疑犯 你♥爸♥爸的头号♥嫌疑犯
Cole Glendower.
就是柯尔·格兰道尔
Why did the chief think Cole was involved?
警长为什么觉得跟柯尔有关
The report doesn't say. But then three days later,
报告上没说 但是3天后
she was killed in a car accident.
她因一场车祸丧命了
The Rev thought it was murder, and your dad didn't pursue it.
牧师认为是谋杀 可你♥爸♥爸没有追查下去
If the Rev thinks Cole's responsible for his wife's death,
如果牧师觉得柯尔要为他妻子的死负责
that would explain why he's looking for a fight.
那他想去闹事也就说得通了
If we don't find Daniel,
如果我们找不到丹尼尔
he's gonna turn that compound into a battleground.
他就会把那片地变成战场
Then I say you and I go out there tonight
不如你和我今晚去那里
and we take an unofficial look.
非正式地查一查
Last I checked, breaking and entering was a felony.
就我所知 私闯民宅是重罪
And last l checked, the troubles weren't covered in the police manual.
就我所知 警♥察♥局手册里没有记载"麻烦"
Look, I...
听着 我...
I wanna do something, but I'm the chief now. I can't just...
我想做点什么 可我现在是警长了 我不能
If the Glendowers are troubled,
如果格兰道尔一家人有麻烦
like most of the people we've met,
就像我们见过的很多人一样
they might not even know about it.
他们可能不知道自己有麻烦
And if something happens to Daniel,
如果丹尼尔出了什么事
something happens to those other children,
其他的孩子们出了什么事
and we could have stopped it?
而我们本可以阻止悲剧发生呢
We'll never forgive ourselves.
我们永远不会原谅自己
If I say no, you're gonna go out there anyway, aren't you?
如果我说不行 你还是会去的吧
Come on. I bet you look good in black.
来吧 我敢说在夜幕下的你一定很迷人
Let's go.
咱们走
This one's locked.
这扇门是锁着的
Okay.
好的
Picking and entering. Wow, that's better.
撬门加私闯 真是锦上添花啊
Hey, none of the other houses we searched were even locked.
我们调查的其他人家从没有锁门的
There's gotta be a reason this one is.
他们锁门肯定是有鬼
Hopefully, Daniel is in here somewhere.
但愿丹尼尔就在这屋子里
What'd you find?
你发现什么了
The reason Cole and Gwen freaked out when they saw me.
这就是格兰道尔夫妇看见我时惊呆的原因
They knew Lucy Ripley?
他们认识露西·雷普利吗
This man here?
这个男的
That's my dad.
是我爸爸
Chief knew Lucy?
警长认识露西
Why didn't he say anything?
他为什么从没说过
Sounds like someone forgot to turn off the water.
听起来有人忘了关水龙头
It's Daniel.
是丹尼尔
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Get away from the boy!
离那孩子远点
What are you doing? What needs to be done.
你在干什么 做该做的事
Move! Both of you!
走开 你们俩
Back under the water.
回到水里去
Daniel...
丹尼尔
Stop right there!
不许动
Get away from him, Cole.
离他远点 柯尔
I'm not gonna tell you again.
我不会说第二遍
You're the ones hurting him!
你们才是在伤害他
Daniel. Come here.
丹尼尔 来
Let me help... Let me go!
让我帮... 放开我
Let me help you. Daniel, stop! Stop!
让我帮你 丹尼尔 停下 停下
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表