剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
A serious question needs a serious answer.
严肃问题 严肃回答
It's getting more and more dangerous.
事态越来越严重了
The Troubles are everywhere.
"麻烦"遍地都是
The Rev's death has people stirred up.
牧师的死让人们心慌意乱
Reverend Driscoll's dead? Yeah.
德里斯科尔牧师死了 是的
Parker shot him.
帕克射死他的
Good for her. Good.
做得好 太好了
You knew her when she was Lucy.
她是露西的时候你就认识她
Why didn't you tell her?
你为什么不告诉她
Well, think about that question for a second,
问之前先过过脑子
and tell me what I should have said to her.
你说我能跟她怎么说
I don't think you appreciate
我想你没搞清楚
just how precarious our position is here.
我们现在的处境有多危险
This town is like sitting on top of a volcano,
港湾就像处于火山之上
and you're worried about how she feels? Come on.
而你还在纠结儿女情长 拜托
You two have gotten kind of close. Is that so?
你俩最近走得有点近 对吧
I don't know what you mean.
你想说什么
Are you in love?
你俩确立关系了吗
I don't know what it is.
我也不清楚
Well, stop. What?
快了断吧 什么
You two can't be in love. She's just too important to this town.
你俩不能在一起 她对港湾很重要
What does one have to do with the other?
这两件事有什么关系
Because, Nathan, if she's in love with you,
内森 如果你俩恋爱了
she'll wanna take risks for you, and we can't have that.
她会为你冒险 我们承担不起后果
You have got to keep her alive. Understand me?
你得保证她活着 明白吗
You came back to tell me that?
你回来就是为了跟我说这个
That I can't...
劝我不要...
That I can't be in love with Audrey?
劝我不要和奥德丽在一起
Yeah, I guess I did.
没错 就是这样
Well, then, you wasted your time.
好吧 那你白费功夫了
Okay, I can't see the dead, so I need you to be my eyes.
我看不到死人 你得给我指点
Perfect. Oh, here. Stop, stop, stop, stop.
太棒了 到了 停车停车
Audrey, what are we doing?
奥德丽 我们要做什么
I thought you wanted to go look for this Kyle guy.
我以为你是要找那个叫做凯尔的家伙呢
These have been popping up around town. I've seen a few of them.
这个记号♥到处都是 我已经看到好几个了
So?
所以呢
Huh. What happened here? Was somebody attacked?
这儿发生了什么 有人被袭击了吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
You know what?
知道吗
If you wanna go check the house, I can keep watch out here.
如果你想进屋探查 我可以在门外守着
Thanks.
多谢
Hello?
有人吗
You better not be here to hurt her.
你最好不要来伤害她
I got more important things to do.
我还有更重要的事要做
Oh, yeah? Like what?
是吗 什么事
I've come back for you.
我回来是为了找你
All right, my father told me about his job.
我爸已经把他的任务告诉我了
Not interested.
我不感兴趣
Your father's here? Good. Come with me.
你♥爸♥爸也来了 很好 跟我走吧
Well, you know what? Think I'm gonna let the two of you catch up.
知道吗 我想让你俩聚聚
Maybe you could hit the Senior Center together.
也许你俩可以造访下老年活动中心
Duke, people followed me when I was alive.
杜克 我生前有大批的追随者
Think what they'll do for me now.
想想他们现在会为我做什么
Come with me.
跟我走
Or I'll take my revenge on Audrey Parker.
否则我就对奥德丽·帕克实施复仇计划
Kyle's house is coming up.
快到凯尔的家了
I can't believe Duke just left you there.
真不敢相信杜克居然把你一个人扔在那儿了
And I can't believe that you're not gonna tell me
我也不敢相信你居然不跟我说
what your dad said.
你♥爸♥爸说了什么
I told you. He said you're important to the town.
我说了 他说你对港湾很重要
Okay. And that's it?
好吧 就这样吗
He said he missed the rain on his face.
他说他怀念雨水滴在脸上的感觉
Yeah, l know that. That's Wuornos for "I'm not telling you."
是啊 那是沃诺斯表达"无可奉告"的金句
But don't worry. I'm not worried. I'll get it out of you later.
不过别担心 我不担心 我一会儿就能逼你说出来
Can l help you?
有什么事吗
Hi. We're looking... We're actually...
你好 我们在找... 实际上...
We're looking for 134 Draper Place, the Gundersons?
我们在找住在德雷普街道134号♥的冈德森一家
Don't know them. And this is Park Street.
我不知道 这里是公园街
Oh, wow, I am so sorry.
很抱歉
I told you to ask for directions.
我早就让你问问路了
He does this all the time.
他总是这样
Did you see the red on her hands?
你看到她手上的红斑了吗
It's the same color as the X's l was telling you about.
跟我说的那个记号♥的颜色一样
What do the X's have to do with Kyle? I don't know.
那个记号♥跟凯尔有什么关系 不知道
But it's too much of a coincidence that they showed up now.
不过现在出现未免太过巧合了
Let's follow and see if she leads us to her husband.
跟着她 看看能不能找到她丈夫
Chloroform?
确侣樽砑谅?
Get the door.
守住门
They're gonna burn that building.
他们要把房♥子烧了
People in the shed must be troubled.
小屋里的人一定有"麻烦"
I guess we know what the X's marked.
这下明白记号♥的意思了
Oh, my God.
天啊
The Rev is here.
牧师也在
What is Duke doing here?
杜克来这儿干嘛
You tell me what's happening or I'm out of here.
把事情解释清楚 否则我马上就走
Take a look.
自己去看看
Oh, my God. What have you done?
上帝 你们都做了些什么
They're not dead, just unconscious.
他们还没死 只是失去知觉而已
Couldn't risk their curses causing us problems.
我们可不敢冒险承受他们的诅咒引发的问题
You are insane.
你们疯了
All of you. You are all insane.
你们所有人 都疯了
I am not gonna stand here and let you burn these people.
我不会看着你们把他们活活烧死
No, they're not gonna burn. You're gonna save them.
不 他们是不会烧死的 你会拯救他们的
Duke?
杜克
What are you doing?
你在做什么
You're working with the Rev?
你又和牧师勾结了吗
What? No.
什么 不
No, of course not. I...
当然没有 我...
I remember when you preached forgiveness.
我还记得你曾宣扬过"宽恕"
I'm fresh out of forgiveness.
我的宽恕刚刚"用"完
Should I put them in the shed, Reverend?
要不要把他们扔进小屋里 牧师
No, you should let them go.
你应该放他们走
You don't need to take orders from a dead man.
你没必要听从一个死人的摆布
Especially since you're the one who brought him back, Kyle.
更何况他们的死而复生都是因为你 凯尔
What are you talking about? We talked to the caretaker.
你在说什么 我们跟管♥理♥员♥聊过了
Everyone that's come back, they have one thing in common.
所有复活的人 都有一个共同之处
You dug their graves.
是你掘的墓
Call him. Check for yourself.
打给他 自己去问
So what? I dug a lot of graves.
那又怎样 我掘过很多墓
They always fight the truth at first.
他们一开始都会抵触真♥相♥
No, no, no, no, no, no. Reverend, tell them it's not true.
不 不 牧师 告诉他们这不是真的
Then they have that moment,
然后他们就会发现
where they realize why all their lives they felt different.
他们生前总是感觉异常的原因
Honey, they're wrong. I swear.
亲爱的 我发誓 他们说错了
And then they start to beg.
然后他们开始乞求
Marissa?
玛丽莎
Reverend Driscoll, please.
德里斯科尔牧师 求你了
Sorry, can't help you, Kyle. But he can.
抱歉 我帮不了你凯尔 但是他能
He can save your unborn child
他可以拯救你还未出世的孩子
from that terrible curse.
摆脱那糟糕的诅咒
No. No, wait, wait. Hold on.
不 不 等等 等一下
Save him. Save his family.
救救他 救救他们一家
It's time, son.
是时候了 儿子
Duke, what are you doing?
杜克 你要做什么
Please. You have to do it.
求你了 快动手吧
You have to save my child from getting the curse.
你得帮我的孩子摆脱诅咒
From me. No, we can stop this.
遗传自我的诅咒 不 我们能阻止这一切
Don't listen to her.
别听她的
She's a liar.
她是个骗子
No.
不
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表