剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
She was somebody else's friend,
她是别人的朋友
not mine.
不是我的
Do you have a best friend?
你有好朋友吗
Okay, I'll play.
好啊 我配合你
Matt Werner, my best friend,
马特·维尔纳 我最好的朋友
until he accused me of taking
直到他说是我
the silver dollar his grandfather gave him.
偷了他外公给他的银币
Huge fight, still pissed.
打了一场架 现在还生气
Well, see, now you can let that go,
是吗 那你现在可以消气了
because he didn't fight with you.
因为当初他打的不是你
He fought with Cornell. Hmm?
打的是科奈尔
But he was right. I did steal it.
但他说得对 我确实偷了
I used to keep it hidden in my drawer.
以前藏在我的抽屉里
Not anymore.
现在不用了
It's hard being a copy, isn't it?
当复♥制♥人挺辛苦的吧
I mean, every night I have to make myself
每天晚上 都要想办法忘记
forget everything that I'm not,
自己不是谁
and every day I gotta figure out what I am.
而白天 又要努力弄清楚自己是谁
What makes you real. Yeah.
这才显得真实 是啊
Who wants to be just a copy?
谁甘心当一个复♥制♥人呢
You know what the best part is, though?
你知道最有趣的是什么吗
The best part is that the woman whose memories I have,
最有趣的是 我记忆的真正主人
she went to Quantico, which means she learned how to do this...
她去过联调局特工学院 所以学会了这个
So the whole talk was really just to distract me?
说这么多 都是为了转移我的注意力
At the beginning, yeah,
一开始是的
but then, no.
后来 不是
When I kill you, eventually,
等我杀你的时候
I'm not gonna be happy about it.
我不会开心的
But it's not going to stop me.
但是我不会犹豫
Nathan? Where the hell are you?
内森 你到底在哪里
Can l help you, Selectman?
有什么事吗 行政委员
Looking for Chief Wuornos. Is he around?
我找沃诺斯警长 他在吗
Out on a call. Something l can help you with?
出任务了 有什么我能帮您的吗
That's all right, I'll leave him a note.
不用了 我给他留个字条吧
Sure thing.
当然
Henry! Henry!
亨利 亨利
This better be important.
你最好有很重要的事
I mean, like ending-apartheid, cure-for-cancer important.
就像 结束种族隔离 治愈癌症一样重要
Sorry, I couldn't take the chance that I'd lose it.
抱歉 我承受不起失去的风险
You didn't have to come back for me.
你不必回来找我的
Yeah, well, it was on my way.
我倒想一走了之呢
That is what you risked our life for?
你命都不要了为的就是这个吗
It was my father's.
是我爸的
He got it in Iraq.
他在伊♥拉♥克♥得到的
He told me that, you know, it would watch over me on the road.
他说 这枚勋章会保佑我一路平安
You said that he didn't stop you.
你说过 离家时他都没拦你
Well, not so much didn't stop me as
其实 他不是不拦我
couldn't.
而是不能
No!
不要
I was hoping you had gotten out of here.
我还盼着你们早就出去了呢
Yeah, so did I.
我也希望啊
Are you okay? We're fine. Where's Nathan?
你们还好吗 我们没事 内森在哪
I don't know. God.
不知道 天呐
We're lost.
我们迷路了
I would feel better with a gun. Well, that makes one of us.
拿着枪我会觉得更安全 我也这么想
Just keep close.
跟紧点
Where are you? The Cornell you're with is the copy.
你在哪 跟你在一起的那个科奈尔是个复♥制♥人
Yeah, I know. I cuffed him to a pipe,
我知道 我把他铐在管子上了
so he shouldn't be going anywhere.
所以应该哪里都去不了
Good.
很好
Your copy's cuffed to a pipe. Oh, thank God.
你的复♥制♥人被铐在管子上了 谢天谢地
Let's get out of here, please.
咱们走吧 好不好
You meet me in the atrium? Copy that.
在中庭见可以吗 收到[复♥制♥]
Don't say "Copy".
别说"复♥制♥"这词
The atrium.
去中庭
Come on.
走吧
Damn.
该死的
This is gonna sting.
一定会很痛的
This way. This way.
这边 这边
Do you smell that? No.
你闻到了吗 没有
Is that blood?
那是血吗
This doesn't look right.
不太对劲
That is odd. Shouldn't we be meeting your partner?
真奇怪 但是咱不是应该去找你的搭档吗
Do you know who this is?
你知道这是谁吗
You really need to grow a pair.
你真得找个搭档了
Please tell me I didn't kill myself,
我辛辛苦苦自杀
literally, to watch you be a coward.
不是为了来欣赏你的心慈手软
What can I do? I can't kill him. He's a cop.
我能怎么办呢 我不能杀他 他是警♥察♥
Didn't stop you from hitting him with a brick.
但是你拿砖头直接拍上去了
I had no choice. He found out about Neal.
我别无选择 他发现了尼尔
You should've thought about that before killing Neal.
你杀尼尔之前就应该考虑到这一点
He was gonna turn me in. Because you were embezzling.
他要告发我 因为你挪用公♥款♥
I would have put it back. But you didn't.
我会还回去的 但你没还
Instead, you killed a man.
反而还杀了一个人
And when you couldn't manage the balls to kill the only witness,
而当你没有胆量杀目击证人时
you created me to take care of it for you.
就把我造出来 帮你解决
I didn't create you on purpose.
我不是故意造你出来的
You have to accept who you are.
你得直面你的本性
A thief, a murderer, a coward.
小偷 杀人犯 懦夫
Good thing is, you can change the last one.
好在 你可以改变最后一项
Kill him.
杀了他
Can you do it for me? No.
你能帮我吗 不能
But...
但是
But what?
但是什么
We would make a hell of a team.
我们的合作一定会很愉快的
Starting now?
现在就开始吗
Starting now.
现在就开始
Don't answer it! What?
别接 为什么
Could be fun.
也许很有趣呢
Doesn't it seem odd that it rang just
我正要杀他 电♥话♥就响了
when l was going to kill him?
不奇怪吗
Almost like someone wanted us to pick it up
就像有人故意打来电♥话♥
several steps away from the cop.
好让我们离开这警♥察♥身边
Move!
快走
I'm impressed. Ringing that phone.
很不错啊 用电♥话♥来调虎离山
That was pretty smart. I'm not going to jail.
很聪明 我不要坐牢
You meant what you said about being a team?
你刚刚说要合作是认真的吗
The fun we'll have. It will be fun.
一定会很愉快 一定
Let's do it.
来吧
Out of bullets?
没子弹了吗
Maybe.
也许吧
We're not.
我们还有
As you've noticed, I've been laying in an armory for some time.
你想到了吧 我之前一直在军械库
Perfect. We run out of ammo just when
很好 我们没子弹了
they start working together.
他们却开始联手对付我们了
Haven PD is on their way!
港湾警局正在赶过来
Give us Nathan, and we'll be gone.
把内森交给我们 我们就走
Giving you time to get away.
给你们足够的时间离开
Just so you know, nobody,
告诉你 包括我在内
myself included, buys it when cops say that.
任何人听到警♥察♥这么说 都不会买♥♥账的
Your friend will be the first one to die.
第一个死的就是你朋友
Then the rest of you.
接着就轮到你们了
I say we rush them.
冲过去突袭他们
Yeah, that's brave, but we're out of ammunition.
勇气可嘉 但我们没子弹了
Okay, look, we convince him...
我们可以让他相信...
Okay, well, except it's not him.
好吧 除非那不是他
Now it's two of him.
何况现在还有两个他
So it'll be twice as hard. Never mind.
难上加难 别想了
No, maybe not.
不 或许不是
Promise me you'll get Henry out of here this time.
向我保证这回你会带亨利离开这里
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表